Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 09:32 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,498,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I could say that I wish they'd kill each other off, that's just blogspeak for rep points.

However, them 'killing each other off' is illegal. So, I believe that unless they actually break the law, their speech, no matter how horrible, is protected by the first amendment. Once they try to 'kill each other off' then they need to prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I condemn hate speech, but I can't prevent it.
Nice "non stand" can't offend any allies now can we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 09:35 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,334,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Nice "non stand" can't offend any allies now can we?
If by 'non stand' you mean 'first amendment of the bill of rights of the constitution', ok.

Can you belive the first amendment respects all idiots, even you?

Old 11-10-2008, 09:40 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,498,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
If by 'non stand' you mean 'first amendment of the bill of rights of the constitution', ok.

Can you belive the first amendment respects all idiots, even you?
So glad the gubmet plugs it's leeches in everyday.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:56 PM

380 posts, read 1,059,819 times
First, even White Racist groups are glad Obama won to help them gain more members. Farrakan is from Chicago, and like most big names there-he is likely getting the perks for being someone who can get the Daly machine votes. Obama may have ties to Farrakhan, but they are likely the same as his ties to the rest of that crooked bunch in Chi-town. Now you Obama groupies-don't go getting all angry at my remarks-the sad truth about anyone running for president these days is they will have to be part of some sort of political machine. Obama did not rise up from nowhere, this was orchestrated, and if you think otherwise, you are dimwits. As for Farrakhan-he is a racist bastard, and if Obama is chummy with him-shame on him. Chicago has not changed much, 80 years ago it was run by crooks like Al Capone, and 80 years later it still is, only 80 years ago-America was not duped into voting for Scarface for president, but times changed in America-our crooks smile now.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:10 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,777,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Farrakhan Praises Obama at Mosque

Farrakhan added that Obama will be able to make positive changes only with help from "God and people of goodwill," and he urged followers of the Chicago-based black nationalist movement to do their part.

Farrakhan, admitted he stayed quiet about his support for Obama during the past few months out of fear his words would harm the Illinois senator's bid for the White House.

"For nine months, I kept quiet "I decided it would be better for me to just be quiet rather than be drawn into the controversy that was swirling around his pastor, Father Pfleger, and others."

Farrakhan then added with a smile, "I feel freer today to say the things that are in my heart."

Newsmax.com – Farrakhan Praises Obama at Mosque (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/farrakhan_obama/2008/11/09/149418.html?s=al&promo_code=70BE-1 - broken link)

So now Islam supports abortion and even having doctors and nurses forced to participate in abortions because that's all in Obama's agenda? Islam is now for the homosexual agenda that Obama promotes?

Does the Islamics really support the far left liberal feminist-abortionist, homosexual agenda or do they simply view Obama as a useful tool for their own plans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections