Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 05:20 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Talking about starting threads about Palin,

Search: Keyword(s): Palin ; Threads Started By: luzianne

Showing results 78
Search took 0.07 seconds.

Search: Keyword(s): Palin ; Threads Started By: chasingclouds
Showing results 30
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Okay, something not right there. I'm pretty sure I haven't started 78 threads on this board ever.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:20 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I don't believe you know what 'most of us commenting' are doing. For all you know, we're shaking our heads at your rabid obsession with the Palin's and your irrational need to 'defend' them. Do you have a 'trophy' wall covered with Palin newspaper articles/pictures/souviniers? Don't answer that, I don't want to know!!
It puts the lotion on it's moose hide!

Old 11-15-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
C-D's unhealthy obsession with all things Palin

And who started this thread?????????????
Not me; that's for sure!

Old 11-15-2008, 05:25 PM

972 posts, read 1,330,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Okay, something not right there. I'm pretty sure I haven't started 78 threads on this board ever.
your thread start history:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...archid=9095937

Im sure those numbers search thread started by you with the word PALIN in it or the first topic post.

Same as me, as I have started 3 total with her name in the topic line, but probably mentioned her in some of the ones I posted that werent about her.

mine:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...archid=9095978

Keep in mind I started one of those threads as a response to YOU hijacking my other one.

Clearly you are the one obsessed.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Talkabout starting threads about Palin,

Search: Keyword(s): Palin ; Threads Started By: luzianne

Showing results 78
Search took 0.07 seconds.

Search: Keyword(s): Palin ; Threads Started By: chasingclouds
Showing results 30
Search took 0.06 seconds.

LIE. I started SIX threads about Palin, and the last one was 10/23. Your search was faulty. You searched any thread that I started where someone subsequently commented on Palin somewhere in the thread I assume. But I searched on threads I started ABOUT Palin and there are only 6. And one is only because I mentioned McCain-Palin in the title.

City-Data Forum > Search Forums Search Results Welcome, luzianne.
You last visited: 11-11-2008 at 09:16 PM
My Status: "Obummer '08" Edit

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): palin ; Posts Made By: luzianne Thread / Thread StarterLast PostRepliesViewsForum All these Palin smears originate from NBC/MSNBC ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-23-2008 12:29 PM
by denverian [/RIGHT]
36368Elections Sarah Palin -Dems putting her down = Tall Poppy Syndrome ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-15-2008 11:49 AM
by genmomto5 [/RIGHT]
31298Elections Sandra Bernhard loses gig because of Palin comment ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-05-2008 10:47 PM
by CamaroGuy [/RIGHT]
32446Elections The Dems are desperate - look at all the threads bashing McCain-Palin ( 1 2 3 4 5 6)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-26-2008 03:06 PM
by TnHilltopper [/RIGHT]
54632Elections Obama stole Palin's Main Street/Wall Street comment ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-24-2008 02:48 PM
by ashrob123 [/RIGHT]
35683Elections The posts I see here make me more sure than ever - McCain-Palin MUST win this election! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-19-2008 11:03 AM
by kungfulou [/RIGHT]
651,040ElectionsShowing results 1 to 6 of 6
[LEFT] Forum Jump[/LEFT]

Old 11-15-2008, 05:27 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
so what about 484 posts about palin?

Old 11-15-2008, 05:27 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Not me; that's for sure!
No, it's your rightie CLOSE, PERSONAL, REALLY "CLOSE" friend ....and it isn't a lefty.....

Besides I thought you were ignoring me

Oh, and DO NOT speak for others!

"Most of us"...DO NOT use that phrase....you have NO idea what "most of us" are doing.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
your thread start history:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...archid=9095937

Im sure those numbers search thread started by you with the word PALIN in it or the first topic post.

Same as me, as I have started 3 total with her name in the topic line, but probably mentioned her in some of the ones I posted that werent about her.

mine:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...archid=9095978

Keep in mind I started one of those threads as a response to YOU hijacking my other one.

Clearly you are the one obsessed.
Look below. I started SIX threads on Palin, the last one almost a month ago.

972 posts, read 1,330,733 times
Quote:
LIE. I started SIX threads about Palin, and the last one was 10/23. Your search was faulty. You searched any thread that I started where someone subsequently commented on Palin somewhere in the thread I assume. But I searched on threads I started ABOUT Palin and there are only 6. And one is only because I mentioned McCain-Palin in the title.

City-Data Forum > Search Forums Search Results Welcome, luzianne.
You last visited: 11-11-2008 at 09:16 PM Direct Messages: Unread 0, Total 105.
My Status: "Obummer '08" Edit

My SettingsBlogsSubscribed ForumsNew PostsSearch Quick Links Log Out

[LEFT]Search Forums
Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced SearchSearch Blogs
Advanced Search
Quick LinksToday's PostsMark Forums ReadOpen Contacts PopupNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsPictures & Albums All AlbumsUser Control PanelEdit Your DetailsEdit OptionsMiscellaneousDirect MessagesSubscribed ThreadsYour Profile[/LEFT]
Go to Page...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): palin ; Posts Made By: luzianne Thread / Thread StarterLast PostRepliesViewsForum All these Palin smears originate from NBC/MSNBC ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-23-2008 12:29 PM
by denverian [/RIGHT]
36368Elections Sarah Palin -Dems putting her down = Tall Poppy Syndrome ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-15-2008 11:49 AM
by genmomto5 [/RIGHT]
31298Elections Sandra Bernhard loses gig because of Palin comment ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]10-05-2008 10:47 PM
by CamaroGuy [/RIGHT]
32446Elections The Dems are desperate - look at all the threads bashing McCain-Palin ( 1 2 3 4 5 6)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-26-2008 03:06 PM
by TnHilltopper [/RIGHT]
54632Elections Obama stole Palin's Main Street/Wall Street comment ( 1 2 3 4)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-24-2008 02:48 PM
by ashrob123 [/RIGHT]
35683Elections The posts I see here make me more sure than ever - McCain-Palin MUST win this election! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)
luzianne
[RIGHT]09-19-2008 11:03 AM
by kungfulou [/RIGHT]
651,040ElectionsShowing results 1 to 6 of 6
[LEFT] Forum Jump
User Control Panel Direct Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home U.S. Forums City-Data.com Homepage Alabama Birmingham area Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area Mobile area Alaska Anchorage Arizona Phoenix area Prescott Tucson Arkansas California Orange County Los Angeles Sacramento San Bernardino and Riverside Counties San Diego San Francisco San Jose Colorado Boulder area Colorado Springs Denver Fort Collins area Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Washington, DC Florida Fort Lauderdale area Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Jacksonville Miami Ocala Orlando Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Tampa Bay West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Georgia Atlanta Augusta area Savannah area Hawaii Idaho Boise area Illinois Chicago Chicago Suburbs Indiana Indianapolis Northwest Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Lexington area Louisville area Louisiana Baton Rouge New Orleans Maine Portland area Maryland Baltimore Massachusetts Boston Michigan Detroit Grand Rapids metro area Minnesota Minneapolis - St. Paul Mississippi Missouri Kansas City Springfield - Branson area St. Louis Montana Nebraska Omaha Nevada Las Vegas Reno-Sparks area New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico Albuquerque Las Cruces Santa Fe New York Albany area Buffalo area Long Island New York City Rochester area Syracuse area Westchester County North Carolina Charlotte Coastal North Carolina Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary Western North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus Oklahoma Oklahoma City Tulsa Oregon Eugene area Portland Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley Northeastern Pennsylvania Philadelphia Pittsburgh Rhode Island South Carolina Charleston area Columbia area Greenville - Spartanburg area Myrtle Beach - Conway area York and Lancaster Counties South Dakota Tennessee Chattanooga Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol Knoxville Memphis Nashville Texas Austin Dallas El Paso Fort Worth Houston San Antonio Utah Salt Lake City area Vermont Virginia Hampton Roads area Northern Virginia Richmond Roanoke area Washington Seattle area Spokane area Tri-Cities Vancouver area West Virginia Wisconsin Madison Milwaukee Wyoming U.S. Territories General U.S. World Forums Australia and New Zealand Canada Toronto Mexico United Kingdom World General Forums Automotive Business, Finance, and Investing Business Investing Personal Finance Education Entertainment Books Celebrities Movies Music TV Video Games Exercise and Fitness Daily Exercise Journals Diet and Weight Loss Forum Link Fashion and Beauty Food and Drink Recipes Vegetarian and Vegan Food Garden General Moving Issues Great Debates Green Living Health and Wellness Daily Journals Diet and Weight Loss History Hobbies and Recreation House Garden Forum Link Home Interior Design and Decorating Military Life and Issues Mortgages Parenting Grandparents Special Needs Children Pets Cats Dogs Rainbow Bridge Photography Politics and Other Controversies Elections Immigration Real Estate Real Estate Professionals Relationships Religion and Philosophy Atheism and Agnosticism Christianity Renting Retirement Rural and Small Town Living Science and Technology Cell Phones and Smartphones Computers Internet Shopping and Consumer Products Sports Auto Racing Baseball Basketball Football Hockey Travel Weather Hurricanes Work and Employment Other Topics Community Chat Games, Trivia, etc. People Search Classified Ads Administration Zone About the Forum FAQ [/LEFT]

and I started 2, then one more as a response to you. However, go look at our post thread history.. you may not have mentioned her in each header topic, but YOU mention her in about every opening post of your PAGES of threads started.

in addition to that you clearly have posted in general about HER MORE THAN I HAVE

998 posts, read 1,513,267 times
Quote:
so what about 484 posts about palin?
She'll rationalize excuses for those too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections