Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 11:27 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Your entire thread, this one and the other one, are an attempt to bait/flame/troll.
that is your opinion. I made my other thread because I honestly am tired of having to clear you haters up. I wanted to say I was tired of Palin still in the press as well. I have palin burnout. But you guys couldnt help but comment off topic, so I thought Okay you need your own thread..didnt work. The more someone doesnt agree with you, the more you flame and hate, call names

Ive now concluded you dont know how to support her without hating someone else because even you know she is empty.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,279,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
that is your opinion. I made my other thread because I honestly am tired of having to clear you haters up. I wanted to say I was tired of Palin still in the press as well. I have palin burnout. But you guys couldnt help but comment off topic, so I thought Okay you need your own thread..didnt work. The more someone doesnt agree with you, the more you flame and hate, call names

Ive now concluded you dont know how to support her without hating someone else because even you know she is empty.
Looks like you are the one who can't handle having someone disagree with you.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:43 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,945 times
Quote:
Looks like you are the one who can't handle having someone disagree with you.
The Election is OVER.

You guys are so full of hate it's seriously sickening.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,408,814 times
Quote:
Somehow a baiting thread posted by a Palin hater, asking Palin supporters to say what they like about her, just doesn't seem too inviting or tempting. Especially when the same poster started another thread in which they go on and on and on pathologically about how much they hate Palin.

Weren't we just here this morning with another Palin hate post? It's a really weird thing. They just won't forget about her. I still think most of them are a reaction of the Frank Luntz focus group after the VP debate. That shook them up. That one this morning was different though...really creepy. This one is just a waste of everyone's time. Hey OP, get a life!

Old 11-15-2008, 12:08 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,408,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
This thread is to Praise Palin on her own Merits. Made for those Palin fanatics that have drank the moose blood.

Lets hear your praise for this woman and her merits without running down Obama or the Dems.

What good do you have to say about her?

OK, I'll bite. When Senator Ted Stevens resigns his seat or is removed from the Senate, Governor Palin will appoint his successor. I think Governor Palin would make a fantastic Senator and this would give her an opportunity to spread her wings a little. I would like to see her appoint herself to the position. She could still team up with Senator McCain to bring reform to our super sleazy government. Anyone else like the idea?

Old 11-15-2008, 09:09 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,202,406 times
Ok, this has turned into another bash fest. Before I close this thread, let me remind folks. If you don't like the subject matter, then try this amazing approach taught to me by a wise hermit sage in the mountains of Tibet...

Don't post, don't read, don't respond. Lets try to act like adults and refrain from these constant personal flame wars. Do people yell and complain when a commercial comes on TV they don't like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections