Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 04:33 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,584,516 times

Advertisements

And Rush's 'Operation Chaos' during the primaries was such a childish, 2nd-grade mentality kind of thing to propose, I find it hard to believe that he is truly that stupid... and I therefore conclude that he is not being sincere when he's on the air... he's just being intentionally dumb and outrageous for ratings.... period..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 04:34 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,304,236 times
I really hope Obama accepts an interview from either of these two.....they'd just look like a-holes if they repeated their same rhetoric right to his face.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:39 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
for my aunts and uncles in memphis area rush in near diety level, they roll out the prayer rugs to listen to him 2x a day.
does he have a groupie following? i got to put on 100 lbs and get some loud ties.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:39 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,733,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I really hope Obama accepts an interview from either of these two.....they'd just look like a-holes if they repeated their same rhetoric right to his face.
that will be the day......

Old 11-15-2008, 04:46 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,943,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
That would be nice, wouldn't it. And Hannity has made it very clear that Senator Obana has an open invitation to come on his show, as will President Obama. To this point, the Obama camp have made it plain that they don't want to do that.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
I agree. Hannity and Rush are pretty intolerant and against diversity. Same for some of the righties on this forum.
People like to repeat things that they hear, without bothering to be sure they are true. Have you listened to Hannity? Can you tell me something YOU have heard hom say, some posioion YOU have heard him advocate, that suggests he is "against diversity?" You can say a lot of things about Hannity and his positions on how things ought to be run, but I haven't heard the man say anything that could correctly be construed as "against diversity."

Old 11-15-2008, 04:53 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,676 times

Old 11-15-2008, 04:55 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,844 times
I listen to both Hannity and Limbaugh every single day. I am more of an Independent when it comes to politics and I find both quite entertaining. I would respect their opinions a lot more if they were just good, intelligent and honest human beings but they are NOT! Both are very unscrupulous and willing to do anything for their "cause". I guess, I continue to listen to them because of the entertainment factor and the absurdity of their statements. They are not to be taken seriously.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:00 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
People like to repeat things that they hear, without bothering to be sure they are true. Have you listened to Hannity? Can you tell me something YOU have heard hom say, some posioion YOU have heard him advocate, that suggests he is "against diversity?" You can say a lot of things about Hannity and his positions on how things ought to be run, but I haven't heard the man say anything that could correctly be construed as "against diversity."
It was being sarcastic and exaggerating intentionally a bit because of the tone the person I was replying to took. Hannity doesn't bother me as much as he does some, but he is certainly not an open-minded individual. That's my opinion and one you'll have to live with. And yes, I do and have watched him. I used to be a FOX watcher until they really started going off the deep end. I respect of few members on their current team. Hannity is not one of them. And I'm sure he will have a big hug for Glenn when he finally goes to FOX, where he belongs.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
It was being sarcastic and exaggerating intentionally a bit because of the tone the person I was replying to took. Hannity doesn't bother me as much as he does some, but he is certainly not an open-minded individual. That's my opinion and one you'll have to live with. And yes, I do and have watched him. I used to be a FOX watcher until they really started going off the deep end. I respect of few members on their current team. Hannity is not one of them. And I'm sure he will have a big hug for Glenn when he finally goes to FOX, where he belongs.
I didn't ask you to like him. You accused him of something, and I asked you to back up that accusation with something other than rumor & heresay. You haven't managed to do that. It's perfectly fine for you to have an opinion, even if it is an uneducated one. But when you post it in a discussion forum, it demands some support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections