Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:26 AM

251 posts, read 413,484 times

Advertisements

Come and listen to a story about a gal named Sarah
A poor motherneer, barely keep 'er kids out of bed,
Then one day she was shootin' at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Wasilla tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Sarah runnin' for VP,
Pubfolk said "Sarah move away from there"
Said "the Whitehouse is the place you ought to be"
So she loaded up the 'billies and headed to DC.

Washington, that is. Drill Baby Drill.

Well now its time to say good bye to Sarah and 'er Pub kin.
And she would like to thank you folks fer kindly voting red.
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of her oh-12 comedy

Wasilla Hillbilly that is.

Cast a spell, Take your snowshoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Old 11-18-2008, 01:32 AM

998 posts, read 1,513,704 times

Old 11-18-2008, 08:36 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Okay, that's funny.^^

Old 11-18-2008, 08:42 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,967 times

The Ballad of Sarah Palin

Old 11-18-2008, 08:47 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,495 times
This song is much funnier.

Quote:
MICHELLE, DUMBBELL
Tune: "Michelle"

Michelle, dumbbell
You say words that call our country hell
Mad Michelle

Michelle, dumbbell
Now we know you're just traitorous scum
Traitorous scum

"I wasn't too proud of my country"
That's what you had to say
Why don't you go away
You can stay in lovely lands like France or Afghanistan

Michelle, dumbbell
Traitorous scum

I need to proceed to secede you
I need to make you leave
This place that makes you grieve
Until I do I'm hoping you will please shut your trap
I mean you . . .

I want ya to move to Botswana
Or maybe Mozambique
I'm sure it's very chic
And run don't walk, go get Barack and take him along

Michelle, dumbbell
Traitorous scum

And you can stay in lovely lands like France or Afghanistan
Mad Michelle

Old 11-18-2008, 08:53 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Quake View Post
Come and listen to a story about a gal named Sarah
A poor motherneer, barely keep 'er kids out of bed,
Then one day she was shootin' at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Wasilla tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Sarah runnin' for VP,
Pubfolk said "Sarah move away from there"
Said "the Whitehouse is the place you ought to be"
So she loaded up the 'billies and headed to DC.

Washington, that is. Drill Baby Drill.

Well now its time to say good bye to Sarah and 'er Pub kin.
And she would like to thank you folks fer kindly voting red.
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of her oh-12 comedy

Wasilla Hillbilly that is.

Cast a spell, Take your snowshoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?
Very creative, very funny, very true.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,408,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
This song is much funnier.

Yawn . . sorry but dumb bells, who despite all odds, don't graduate from Princeton and go on to receive a law degree from Harvard. As for the anger part, like it or not as a child of the civil rights movement there have been times I and many others have not been proud of this country either. It doesn't make us traitors, scum or any of the rest of the names you have for Michelle. It makes us citizens who have suffered at the hands of our fellow citizens and our own country's racial and social prejudices and injustices. How exactly do you think we are supposed to feel?

Palin, however by virtue of being born white in America has had every opportunity to succeed. Yet despite the odds she had to attend 5 junior colleges in order to barely crawl out as an undergraduate. Now that's funny stuff, but only in a very sad kind way. The fact that people in this country considered her qualified to run this country if McCain were elected and promptly dropped dead is a scarey thought. The fact that Palin's family life is a mess and she does not have the mental capacity to complete an intelligent thought or sentence is more than enough evidence of her not being fit for the job of VP and God forbid POTUS.

Surely you can do better.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-18-2008 at 10:00 AM..

Old 11-18-2008, 10:15 AM

3,031 posts, read 9,087,779 times
I'm now going to find out how to put someone on "ignore". I've never done that before. Not that I care that you don't like Sarah Palin--I'm not nuts about her myself. But I wish you would stop taking up space with yet another Palin thread. The election is over--why give her any more play if you hate her so much? It's like people who slow down to look at the accident on the highway and then say "ewwwwww....how grisly!"

Old 11-18-2008, 10:48 AM

442 posts, read 790,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Yawn . . sorry but dumb bells, who despite all odds, don't graduate from Princeton and go on to receive a law degree from Harvard. As for the anger part, like it or not as a child of the civil rights movement there have been times I and many others have not been proud of this country either. It doesn't make us traitors, scum or any of the rest of the names you have for Michelle. It makes us citizens who have suffered at the hands of our fellow citizens and our own country's racial and social prejudices and injustices. How exactly do you think we are supposed to feel?

Palin, however by virtue of being born white in America has had every opportunity to succeed. Yet despite the odds she had to attend 5 junior colleges in order to barely crawl out as an undergraduate. Now that's funny stuff, but only in a very sad kind way. The fact that people in this country considered her qualified to run this country if McCain were elected and promptly dropped dead is a scarey thought. The fact that Palin's family life is a mess and she does not have the mental capacity to complete an intelligent thought or sentence is more than enough evidence of her not being fit for the job of VP and God forbid POTUS.

Surely you can do better.

Affirmative Action can be useful when you spend most of your time snorting coke in the backseats of limousines.

And not to be a jerk, but there are many people in the world that would gladly take your place if you're ever ungrateful to live in America.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,408,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIncumbent View Post
Affirmative Action can be useful when you spend most of your time snorting coke in the backseats of limousines.
And not to be a jerk, but there are many people in the world that would gladly take your place if you're ever ungrateful to live in America.
First and foremost you have no idea where or for how long Obama did drugs. One thing is for sure, his IQ is probably higher than the combined population of Bush's entire lineage past and present. Obama has never been arrested for DUI, he isn't a draft dodger and legacy wealth did not get him to where he is today. I'm even willing to bet that you voted for the current idiot and thief twice.

As for Affirmative Action:

Affirmative Action is only useful as a tool of entry to level the playing field. Additionally, those who enter prestigious institutions under the guise of affirmative action, above all else must have the grades and potential to succeed in order to be approved for admission.

Last, if they don't maintain a certain GPA and live up to a certain level of achievement they must leave the institution. Apparently, Michelle and Obama exceeded expectations. But of course to acknowledge the truth would force you and others such as yourself to face reality which I have no doubt would be painful as hell.

As for your being a jerk? The fact that you have deliberately twisted my words to suit your needs which I attribute to having a low level of reading and comprehension skills IMHO qualifies you as a jerk, but I digress.

Nowhere have I (nor did Michelle Obama for that matter) claimed to be ungrateful living in America. But whether you like it or not the reality of the situation is that America has commited its share of atrocities against its own people and many around the globe. Denying it or getting pissed off because the truth is brought to light does not change history and reality. Deal with it.

My people were enslaved and have fought and died for my right to live freely as a citizen and when and if I decide to leave it will be my choice and not yours.

That being said, for the record those standing in line to replace me will continue to do so until the day they die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections