Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 05:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,934,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How does the next to zero percent that continues to support a criminal administration mange to find their way here?

Why is it so hard for you to admit that The Bush Crime Family acheived its evil agenda of ruining this country by robbing, dismantling, plundering and corruption to the max? It does not matter what anyone that came before Bush has done compared to the crimes of this despicable group of thugs. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Rice and the rest of the cronies and criminials belong in prison or worse.

Look at this list of garbage all associated with The Bush Crime Family...

Ken Lay, Tom Delay, Bob Ney, Jack Abramoff, Don Young, Ted Stevens, Larry Craig, Newt Gingrich, Jeff Skilling, Alberto Gonzalez, Randy “Duke” Cunningham, Brent Wilkes, Kyle “Dusty” Foggo and “Scooter” Libby, The Viceroy L. Paul Bremer, The PNAC along with Bill Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Phil Gramm, Charlie Black, Randy Shunneman, and Rick Schmidt and the rest of the Neocons.
Such vitriol. Not happy with your candidate so far? Need someplace to vent? This is only hurting you and the people around you, such hate. You need to learn to move on like the other Obama supporters. You should be happy but you appear to be not, hmmm......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 06:11 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
Quote:
Look at this list of garbage all associated with The Bush Crime Family...
Amazing how you group all those supposedly into the Bush administration. Congress, lobbyists, senate, political pundits - all now a part of the administration. You have a very serious case of BDS - which presents itself as wacko conspiracies and delusional charges.

What crimes has the Bush administration committed?

You do realize that MY list list would be much longer with criminals, scandals, nefarious characters from the clinton admin?

Obama is not even pres-elect yet - lets look at his list so far. A big one - Eric Holder - complicit in the criminal pardon of Marc Rich. Doesn't bother you I suppose that he will be AG?

Old 12-04-2008, 07:26 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,584,747 times
Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these ornaments???

I think it would make a very welcome addition to our Christmas Tree...

Old 12-05-2008, 03:23 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,089,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Amazing how you group all those supposedly into the Bush administration. Congress, lobbyists, senate, political pundits - all now a part of the administration. You have a very serious case of BDS - which presents itself as wacko conspiracies and delusional charges.

What crimes has the Bush administration committed?

You do realize that MY list list would be much longer with criminals, scandals, nefarious characters from the clinton admin?

Obama is not even pres-elect yet - lets look at his list so far. A big one - Eric Holder - complicit in the criminal pardon of Marc Rich. Doesn't bother you I suppose that he will be AG?
POST # 60 ??? Can't read or am I in your iggy bin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections