Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2008, 12:56 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,614,054 times

Advertisements

NEW YORK (AP) - As the quest for the First Dog continues, Academy Award-winner Jamie Foxx thinks he's come up with the perfect solution for the President-elect and his family.

"A pitbull," the entertainer says.

Jamie Foxx: The Obamas need a pitbull
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 02:13 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,956,931 times
Jamie Foxx is only just now coming up with that joke? Took him long enough. At least a dozen people here on CD made the same joke on the first day the dog subject came up.

You need to get fresher material, Jamie. And stop riding Obama's coat tails.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times
Part X of Palins in the Kitchen: Bow wow wow edition

Sarah: Todd!!! We're gonna live in the White House!
Todd: Huh?
Sarah: Yea, Todd! According to this here news article, some comedian is saying the Obama's need a pitbull ...
Todd: Yea ... and???
Sarah: Shucks Todd ... silly goose, they're referring to me! You know, the pitbull with lipstick, don' cha know???
Todd: Uhhhhh, Sarah ...
Sarah: Oh you betcha, I knew we would get to the white house somehow! Start packin' Piper's bags, oh she sure is gonna have fun at Sidwell friends with the Obama girls!
Todd: Sarah ...
Sarah: You know the best part though hun?
Todd: <shakes his head>
Sarah: All the clothes are mine!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:42 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,956,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Part X of Palins in the Kitchen: Bow wow wow edition

Sarah: Todd!!! We're gonna live in the White House!
Todd: Huh?
Sarah: Yea, Todd! According to this here news article, some comedian is saying the Obama's need a pitbull ...
Todd: Yea ... and???
Sarah: Shucks Todd ... silly goose, they're referring to me! You know, the pitbull with lipstick, don' cha know???
Todd: Uhhhhh, Sarah ...
Sarah: Oh you betcha, I knew we would get to the white house somehow! Start packin' Piper's bags, oh she sure is gonna have fun at Sidwell friends with the Obama girls!
Todd: Sarah ...
Sarah: You know the best part though hun?
Todd: <shakes his head>
Sarah: All the clothes are mine!
You are gifted at this! I tried writing one of these myself, and let me tell you it made me appreciate the ones you come up with. Keep it up, and I hope you're saving 'em all in a blog.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
You are gifted at this! I tried writing one of these myself, and let me tell you it made me appreciate the ones you come up with. Keep it up, and I hope you're saving 'em all in a blog.
Well thank ya kindly

Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
They could just pick out one of the dogs the Feds confiscated from Michael Vick.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:20 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,394,185 times
I think he will be moving into the White House with 2 pit bulls.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
I think he will be moving into the White House with 2 pit bulls.
2 stupid pitbulls are moving out ... I think that's what you mean.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:37 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,633,377 times
Part 1 of Obamas on the porch: Git a damn dawg edition

Barack: Michelle, we need to *cough cough* (lights cigarette) get an uh, well, what I'm trying uh ah uh to uh umm say is we need a uhh um dog.

Michelle: We gots to get sumfin. Sh**, all doze damn people always got questions and sh**, I'm so ashamed of dis damn country.

Barack: Well, uh, what I uh think that uh ummm we should uh ahh ummm look into getting, uh, is a pit bull.

Michelle: Wut da hell we gonna do wit a damn pit bull, don't you know dem thangs eat babies????

Barack: Well, uh, yeah, I had um, heard that and, uh some of the advisors are working on that so that uh we can uh ah um get it trained properly

Michelle: I'm ashamed of pit bulls Barry. But if dey can train dat thang to vote for you in 2012, I'd be proud of pit bulls for da first time...

Barack: Okay, uh, I'll ah ummm check with my advisory team and have them form a um ah dog training team, and uh umm we'll hope for change so that we can change the hope that people with dogs hope for and bring change that inspires hope for all to change. *lights another cigarette*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections