Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:12 PM

55 posts, read 118,826 times

Advertisements

Honestly, who doesn't the Vatican criticize???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,051,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhladik12 View Post
Honestly, who doesn't the Vatican criticize???
Evolutionists.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,222,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What do you expect? The Pope's an ex Nazi, who knows how many priests are child molesters, and their views are straight out of the dark ages.
And our current President is a cocaine addict.

So what's your point?

Old 01-26-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Pro-abortion means mandatory abortion for everyone.

Obama is pro-choice, which means he's for the woman making the choice. No matter what that choice is.
No, pro-abortion means he's for legalizing abortion and having the government pay for it.

Barack Obama is 100% pro-abortion, regardless of the semantics dance liberals engage in.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:22 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,439,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
And our current President is a cocaine addict.
Obviously, you didn't take my drinking suggestion to heart.

To quote Bill Maher, the Catholic Church is not much more than a "child abusing religious cult."

Very few take what comes out of the Vatican seriously anymore. To compare the church to Obama is absurd.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Obviously, you didn't take my drinking suggestion to heart.

To quote Bill Maher, the Catholic Church is not much more than a "child abusing religious cult."

Very few take what comes out of the Vatican seriously anymore. To compare the church to Obama is absurd.
No, I took your drinking suggestion to heart. I drank another cup of coffee.

And to claim that what Bill Maher has to say about anything, means anything, is absurd. He's about as smart, and relevant, as Sean Penn.

On the other hand, to worship the Great Cocaine Snorter must bring a real sense of fulfillment and peace to you, huhh?

Old 01-26-2009, 12:27 PM

264 posts, read 1,152,410 times
Pro-choice? I want the choice whether to pay the money for abortions, which is something I strongly dont agree with. They have the choice now, wheres mine??

Old 01-26-2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN-rox View Post
Pro-choice? I want the choice whether to pay the money for abortions, which is something I strongly dont agree with. They have the choice now, wheres mine??
Oh no, no, no!

YOU don't get the choice! You HAVE to pay your taxes, so that other people can CHOOSE to sit at home and not work. You HAVE to pay your taxes, so that "doctors" can get rich by going oversees and cutting babies out of pregnant women.

You don't seem to understand Social Liberalism! Pro-choice really doesn't mean pro-choice at all. It means that people get to do whatever stupid and irresponsible thing they choose, and YOU have to pay for their mistakes.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:41 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,168,874 times
Quote:
Though you have to admit the Nazi Pope is good for a laugh.
Well, ya...the Poop is always good for a laugh especially his stunning outfits!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
Oh, okay. So then wouldn't you want a "10" to be drug free?"""

Except for nicotine he is drug free

"""And if Obama's drug use is irrelevant, why the heck are Leftist Hardliners doing bringing up the fact that the current Pope was in the Nazi Youth - as was EVERYBODY in Germany at that time?"""

I didn't bring it up...and no, "Everybody" wasn't.

How can you guys continue to fail to make the connection?
Because there is none.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:41 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,245,886 times
I think I'd rather place confidence in the decision making of someone who is educated, intelligent, and competent, over a man who was a member of the Hitler Youth, belongs to a disgusting institution with a history of pedophilia, abortion, rape etc.. oh, and believes in talking snakes, and claims that 'theology' is an academic subject!

Really, who cares what pope Adolf has to say??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections