Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 07:23 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,831,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Ya gotta love this.

Dedicated to those who all made fun of Bush not using a computer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Feb. 27) - Add Vice President Joe Biden to the list of politicians who aren't hip to Internet lingo. When a CBS reporter asked Biden for the Web site of a task force he leads, the former senator replied that he didn't know "the number." CNN's Jeanne Moos parses Biden's statement.

YouTube - Biden's Web Site Blunder
gotta love it. . . Obama's brilliant choice. . . and our economy is in his hands. any wonder the DJ tanks below 7,000???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 08:41 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,180,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
How old are you? Calling someone a "bafoon" because they can't remember a web address is pretty childish ....and shows so much grasping desperation....

That was hardly the only reason I referred to him as that. It was fine when you all degredated Bush for years and still do, but now the shoe is on the other foot...enjoy.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,220,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
That was hardly the only reason I referred to him as that. It was fine when you all degredated Bush for years and still do, but now the shoe is on the other foot...enjoy.
We slammed Bush for what he did - he violated the law and he admitted it. He started a war on false premises. He outed a spy as a political hack job. He was installed by a bogus SCOTUS decision. He deserved every bit of criticism, and he deserves to go to jail.

You all are repeating your Clinton-era swiftboating. You are fabricating reasons, because you think this is a game. Your guy got slammed and now it's your turn.

But you should have real reasons - not ones that you are making up. Otherwise, you look like complete hacks.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
We slammed Bush for what he did - he violated the law and he admitted it. He started a war on false premises. He outed a spy as a political hack job. He was installed by a bogus SCOTUS decision. He deserved every bit of criticism, and he deserves to go to jail.

You all are repeating your Clinton-era swiftboating. You are fabricating reasons, because you think this is a game. Your guy got slammed and now it's your turn.

But you should have real reasons - not ones that you are making up. Otherwise, you look like complete hacks.

I thought we were talking about Biden, not Clinton. Didn't Biden vote in favor of that war?

Old 03-02-2009, 10:39 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,962,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Ya gotta love this.

Dedicated to those who all made fun of Bush not using a computer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Feb. 27) - Add Vice President Joe Biden to the list of politicians who aren't hip to Internet lingo. When a CBS reporter asked Biden for the Web site of a task force he leads, the former senator replied that he didn't know "the number." CNN's Jeanne Moos parses Biden's statement.

YouTube - Biden's Web Site Blunder

Biden is just a goofy guy. I kind of like him. I prefer him to Obama for President. On that note I think I would prefer Carter or Slick Willy.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:42 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,220,495 times
Quote:
I thought we were talking about Biden, not Clinton. Didn't Biden vote in favor of that war?
You brought up Bush. I believe you're just trying to evade the point by claiming "off topic" now, when it suits you.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
You brought up Bush. I believe you're just trying to evade the point by claiming "off topic" now, when it suits you.

Try to keep up, I was responding to a critisism of me calling Biden a buffoon...which he is. You people are so sensitive about everything...sheesh.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,167,184 times
Quote:
"bafoon" and now ""degredated" (????)........

keep going on Biden's goofs.....

Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"bafoon" and now ""degredated" (????)........

keep going on Biden's goofs.....

took you long enough to figure that one out...what a goof you are. You obviously have no life outside of this. Go outside and play or something. You have over 6,000 posts on this site and only registered a little over a year ago.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,167,184 times
Quote:
took you long enough to figure that one out...what a goof you are. You obviously have no life outside of this. Go outside and play or something. You have over 6,000 posts on this site and only registered a little over a year ago.
???????

It only took a split second for me to know that "degredated" is not a word. Length of time responding to your posts counts as what?
Proves your point??????? Don't think so...try again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections