Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 10:43 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
We have the right our opinion just like you do.
Who said you didn't?

Quote:
None of us want to see him destroy our country but we are not going to sit here like you are and praise him for making one mistake after another.
Boy, that's for sure. Luckily, those with your view are in the minority.

Quote:
You voted for him, you will have to deal with it.
Sounds good to me. I'm happy with him and dealing with him just fine, thanks.

Quote:
For 8 years we sit back and allowed you all to disgrace a sitting President like never before and spewed far more hate then anyone could ever imagine and when those of us who know Obama better then even you do hammer at him you cannot take it.
You "allowed" us? Gee, how generous of you.

And you know Obama better than those who support him? How? And who said I can't take it? I can take it just fine. All I said was that I think it's pathetic that some people seem to live each day hoping for a drop in his poll numbers. I stand by that statement.

Quote:
It is an utter shame that those of us who see him for what he really is cannot voice our opinions based on his performance, or I should say non performance and you sit there and believe that it is not right for us to go after him for his pathetic mistakes and lies.
Again, you think you know better than most Americans. Why is that? And when did I say you don't have a right to go after him? That's crazy talk.

Quote:
In fact many of you who voted for him are already seeing you made mistakes and the honest ones are saying they did make a mistake.
I see. So, if a person is against Obama, he's a good person; if he supports Obama, what - he's dishonest and/or a dummy?

Quote:
Most liberals should be ashamed of themselves for how you acted and for the things you said and did for the last 8 years. And you call yourselves Americans. Sad.
Thanks for the morality lesson, but I'll pass. And yeah, I call myself an American. How odd that you think you write the rules on who should be allowed to call himself an American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 10:45 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
What ha Obama done that is good for the country?
I doubt it would matter what list I gave you. Some folks are hell-bent on criticizing Obama no matter what he does.

Ah, it's good to have a Democrat in the White House again.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:14 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Who said you didn't?

And you know Obama better than those who support him? How? And who said I can't take it? I can take it just fine. All I said was that I think it's pathetic that some people seem to live each day hoping for a drop in his poll numbers. I stand by that statement.

Again, you think you know better than most Americans. Why is that? And when did I say you don't have a right to go after him? That's crazy talk.

I see. So, if a person is against Obama, he's a good person; if he supports Obama, what - he's dishonest and/or a dummy?

Thanks for the morality lesson, but I'll pass. And yeah, I call myself an American. How odd that you think you write the rules on who should be allowed to call himself an American.
Can't rep you again...

Old 06-21-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
I doubt it would matter what list I gave you. Some folks are hell-bent on criticizing Obama no matter what he does.

That's for sure!

And, OH YEAH!!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:56 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:

Kinda like they did Bush for 8 years.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Who said you didn't?

Wha wha wah!

In case you have not noticed, there is a rising amount of Obama supporters who are now formerly Obama supporters and the list is growing daily.

Can you name one single major thing he has done to help America so far?

Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
In case you have not noticed, there is a rising amount of Obama supporters who are now formerly Obama supporters and the list is growing daily.
I haven't noticed. Is there a list?

Old 06-22-2009, 02:57 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
He's not ignoring the economic mess he's inherited, he's not pretending it will fix itself, he is actually doing something about it. Unlike our previous President who elected to do nothing. Bush may not have been responsible for deregulation but he did NOTHING to curb the shady practices of the mortgage companies. His administration actually encouraged Fannie Mae to buy those high risk mortgages. SEC blames Bush's administration for their understaffing which they say is the reason they missed the Madoff fiasco. Bush was in office for eight years, he may not have been the designer which led to our economic problems but he was certainly at the helm these past 8 years.

So, you can go ahead with your vetchin' but I'm happy that our POTUS is actually working on the problems he inherited.
the madoff fraud has actually been going on for 20 years. the SEC has been useless and continues to be useless, with more wall street appointees by obama.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:31 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Obama Job Approval Slips to 58% for First Time

Very interesting I wonder why?

Another big "win" for the GOP!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:33 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Quote:
Wha wha wah!

Can you name one single major thing he has done to help America so far?

He replaced Dubya.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections