Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 01:11 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,577,436 times

Advertisements

Then quit trying to run it.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 PM

24,465 posts, read 23,168,316 times
Van Jones was exposed for the cockroach he was and got gang stomped by a few media commentators big shoes. That's one less insect the fumigators will have to deal with in the White House. Mo Drama Obama at its best.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,098,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
So you are saying that it is the GOPs fault that Obama appointed this guy?

Your bias and hatred are showing through.....
Maybe if the GOP could be up better candidates than people like Sarah Palin, yes I am.

The fact that Obama has approval despite appointing this guy really speaks lengths about how crappy the alternative party is.

What's sad is the GOP will never admit this and keep running candidates like Palin and be the voice of dufuses like Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:00 AM

[quote=twista6002;10663988]
Quote:
Maybe if the GOP could be up better candidates than people like Sarah Palin, yes I am.
Now that is a stretch even for a doublespeak liberal. You guy won, chose who he wanted to appoint, did so without congressional review and chose wrong. So you blame the GOP, which had no say in the matter.

I don't suppose that you see a problem with this thought process, do you?

Quote:
The fact that Obama has approval despite appointing this guy really speaks lengths about how crappy the alternative party is.
Or speaks volumns about the con job he is foisting off on all his little Obamatrons. Liberal policy: Obama screwed up so try to shift the blame (as usual) to someone else.

Quote:
What's sad is the GOP will never admit this and keep running candidates like Palin and be the voice of dufuses like Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson.
What's sad is that the non thinkers in the democratic party actually seems to believe their own crap. And of course the height of liberal debate, call the opposition names. Really strengthens you assertion.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post

Now that is a stretch even for a doublespeak liberal. You guy won, chose who he wanted to appoint, did so without congressional review and chose wrong. So you blame the GOP, which had no say in the matter.

I don't suppose that you see a problem with this thought process, do you?
So Obama is normal and modest, it's just the people he's appointed who aren't? You righties need to get your insults straight.

Quote:
Or speaks volumns about the con job he is foisting off on all his little Obamatrons. Liberal policy: Obama screwed up so try to shift the blame (as usual) to someone else.
That's rich. When Obama brainwashes the public to go into war because of nothing but lies get back to me. Whether or not Obama's screwed up is another debate, but you can't even deny Republicans shot themselves in the foot by even making Sarah Palin a known figure. Just her alone cost them. McCain/Romney would've been fine and the election would've been A LOT closer.

Quote:
What's sad is that the non thinkers in the democratic party actually seems to believe their own crap. And of course the height of liberal debate, call the opposition names. Really strengthens you assertion.
Wait, didn't you just call me an "Obamatron"? Me loves me some irony!

Old 09-10-2009, 08:17 AM

[quote=twista6002;10681958]
Quote:
So Obama is normal and modest, it's just the people he's appointed who aren't? You righties need to get your insults straight.
Clue for you: who he appoints reflects who he is. Without regard to who you wish he is. Is it now, in liberal speak, and insult to tell the truth?

Of course you could never accuse you of that.

Quote:
That's rich. When Obama brainwashes the public to go into war because of nothing but lies get back to me. Whether or not Obama's screwed up is another debate, but you can't even deny Republicans shot themselves in the foot by even making Sarah Palin a known figure. Just her alone cost them. McCain/Romney would've been fine and the election would've been A LOT closer.
Can you say increased troops in Afghanistan? Can you say, in typical liberal fashion, change the subjects to the republicans? There is no debate that Obama screwed up and this is just one of his screwups. You refuse to recognize it because of the brainwashing you have had to believe him.

BTW, in typical loser fashion bring in Palin. WTF has she got to do with this, except as an attempted diversion by you?

[quote]
Wait, didn't you just call me an "Obamatron"? Me loves me some irony!/QUOTE]

Didn't call you anything. Just gave out the truth about what you are.

BTW, if you love irony, watch how your guy never says anything without allowing wiggle room for him to say he was misquoted or how he always blames someone else. Change we can believe in? Transparency? Only in his warped universe.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:21 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,601,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Van Jones was exposed for the cockroach he was and got gang stomped by a few media commentators big shoes. That's one less insect the fumigators will have to deal with in the White House. Mo Drama Obama at its best.
That's an insult to cockroaches everywhere.....

Old 09-11-2009, 09:21 AM

436 posts, read 910,693 times
Our government is run by incompetent idiots and next election it will be time to clean house, I can't wait.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:00 PM

23,643 posts, read 17,343,277 times
Default "look at who I surround myself with"

Latest appontment is Cass Sunstein to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.

Cass believes guns should only be possessed by the military and police.

He fosters animal rigths, as in your dog deserves legal representation. Peta agenda here.

He believes hunting should be banned.

Another mainstream guy you will certainly hear from in the future!!!

This will be a one issue vote for some folks come next election. Make sure you visit the gov 'how they voted website to see how your rep voted. What the heck, since we may not be hunting in November we will have time to concentrate on who gets re-elected.

PO is outdoing himself in swerving off from mainstream America while the Dems and their half ass fringe component deliver Po's promise of change.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Can you say increased troops in Afghanistan? Can you say, in typical liberal fashion, change the subjects to the republicans? There is no debate that Obama screwed up and this is just one of his screwups. You refuse to recognize it because of the brainwashing you have had to believe him.
Brainwashing? Yea, I'm opposed to legalization of all drugs, want to repeal affirmative action and wish to overturn the NAFTA agreement. Yea, I've been brainwashed

And it's the righties that are always yapping about how more people watch their networks, and that MSNBC is unpopular, wouldn't they be the ones who are brainwashed?

Quote:
BTW, in typical loser fashion bring in Palin. WTF has she got to do with this, except as an attempted diversion by you?
The fact that republicans hold her in epically high regards and they wonder why they lose elections.

Quote:
Didn't call you anything. Just gave out the truth about what you are.
Thank you for proving my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections