Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 PM

44 posts, read 71,173 times

Advertisements

I was just stunned as I watched untold thousands of Germans stand rapturously in awe of our President-to-be as he pretentiously stood before them and declaring thus that he was a, "Citizen of the world".

What madness grips our world that so many, halfway around the world and thoroughly disconnected from the U.S., could stand in awe of an empty suit that was hurriedly put together by a shameless American media in anticipation of the current election cycle?! Go figure, one day you're a humble community organizer in the South side of Chicago and the next you're President of the World...err America.

I'll be quick and to the point. The American nation, from which I am descended, has been betrayed by its government and media and I can only feel a sense of deep hatred for what remains. May the gods blot this poor excuse for a country off the map by the end of the 21st century insofar as I'm concerned. Her people have surrendered their minds, and their political power, to an ideology of radical egalitarianism that they have come to assume from birth. No room is made for the classic notions of virtue and nobility in the minds of this polyglot vomit.

To those of you who are all too willing to become citizens of the world, along with your community organizer, all I have to say is "Go to Hell".

Last edited by ItalianAmericanInTexas; 07-24-2008 at 04:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 04:39 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,685,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianAmericanInTexas View Post
I was just stunned as I watched untold thousands of Germans stand rapturously in awe of our President-to-be as he pretentiously stood before them and declaring thus that he was a, "Citizen of the world".

What madness grips our world that so many, halfway around the world and thoroughly disconnected from the U.S., could stand in awe of an empty suit that was hurriedly put together by a shameless American media in anticipation of the current election cycle?! Go figure, one day you're a humble community organizer in the South side of Chicago and the next you're President of the World...err America.

I'll be quick and to the point. The American nation, from which I am descended, has been betrayed by its government and media and I can only feel a sense of deep hatred for what remains. May the gods blot this poor excuse for a country off the map by the end of the 21st century insofar as I'm concerned. Her people have surrendered their minds, and their political power, to an ideology of radical egalitarianism that they have come to assume from birth. No room is made for the classic notions of virtue and nobility in the minds of this polyglot vomit.

To those of you who are all too willing to become citizens of the world, along with your community organizer, all I have to say is "Go to Hell".
Since our borders don't mean a thing anymore, I guess we're all citizens of the world since everybody and their 12 kids seem to be citizens of the US now, legal or not.....

Old 07-24-2008, 05:03 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,224,590 times
OP, looking at the thread you started in the main Politics forum it appears your "sense of deep hatred" has been percolating quite awhile. Did you never find simpatico "White European-American social networks which encouraged a pro-family culture while simultaneously discouraging abortion (and other anti-family practices)"? Which "filter out immigrants to determine who is white and who is not" by "the kind of autosomal DNA test that is currently offered by AncestryByDNA"?

Dont feel isolated, there are plenty of people around and about who feel as you do.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:06 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,547,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
OP, looking at the thread you started in the main Politics forum it appears your "sense of deep hatred" has been percolating quite awhile. Did you never find simpatico "White European-American social networks which encouraged a pro-family culture while simultaneously discouraging abortion (and other anti-family practices)"? Which "filter out immigrants to determine who is white and who is not" by "the kind of autosomal DNA test that is currently offered by AncestryByDNA"?

Dont feel isolated, there are plenty of people around and about who feel as you do.
I am just utterly amazed at how even Obama supporters can't be even a LITTLE bit sickened or creeped out about what they saw. Not only from Obama, but from the mindless drones that were out there to support him. You can't honestly believe 98 % of those people have ANY clue about Barrack Obama.

Oh yeah, this is a great picture also. And these are the people supposedly giving us the hard hitting facts.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u127/schuerm26/article-0-020E3A3600000578-500_468x.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-24-2008, 05:12 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,224,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
I am just utterly amazed at how even Obama supporters can't be even a LITTLE bit sickened or creeped out about what they saw. Not only from Obama, but from the mindless drones that were out there to support him. You can't honestly believe 98 % of those people have ANY clue about Barrack Obama.
I dont think you read my post, but that's all right, it's directed to the OP anyway, not you (or, maybe -?).

Old 07-24-2008, 05:15 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,013,662 times
Their indeed is a certain part of his suite that looks empty. No wonder why Michelle is so mad all the time she needs to start taking lessons from Edwards on how to stay happy.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:25 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,065,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post

Oh yeah, this is a great picture also. And these are the people supposedly giving us the hard hitting facts.
You would be surprised how much the Germans...Europeans in general know about our presidential candidates, and how much media coverage they get.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:26 PM

220 posts, read 382,293 times
Here's a riddle for y'all.

Question: What do 200,000 ethnic Germans have in common with a Chicago community organizer?

[highlight the line below when you're ready]
Answer: Nothing

Old 07-24-2008, 05:59 PM

956 posts, read 1,237,288 times
I think he meant to say "I'm King of the World!!!!" and just memorized it wrong.

But I wouldn't say they were "rapturously in awe", from what I heard the only thing they really cheered was when he said we had to end the war in Iraq and that's certainly no surprise.

Don't forget a large percentage of them didn't even understand what he was saying and had merely received invitations to gather there for the event.

I'll be interested to see how we here at home really feel about this campaign media event. I recall it was billed as a "fact finding mission"? But since Obama's policy was laid out before he even went, it can't be the facts he went there for.

So we'll see over the next several weeks how people really feel about this and a lot of other things.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:09 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,696,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianAmericanInTexas View Post

hey dude, just out of curiosity, do you have any love feelings towards Italy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections