Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 AM

4,465 posts, read 8,011,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Hey Man,

It's up to you to live life as a ding dong. It's a free country.

You probably think it's good to teach kindergartners homosexuality.

If someone goes fishing ..... you should hold him up against a wall in the cabin with a pipe until he can't breathe anymore.

If you ever get a legitimate life you will realize that ACORN isn't what your soul requires.

In fact, one day, you could become a man.
Not one of those - I think I'm a homo man kind of things - these days that everyone is so sensative about .. you know, the "I think it's alright if Bob is gay" kind of thing.

Get real.

Local News | Felony charges filed against 7 in state's biggest case of voter-registration fraud | Seattle Times Newspaper
Again, this is, as is so often here, an education issue.

What you have posted are instances where temporary workers fille out bogus forms. No illegal votes were cast. ACORN was the victim of an attempted fraud- not guilty of voter fraud.

This is what a real live legal case, complete with verdict looks like:

http://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/doc...6complaint.pdf

This instance is one of approx 700 (since 1990) PROVEN cases of voter intimidation by the GOP.

They are very easy to find.

Unlike what I asked for, and you could not produce, because it simply does not exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 03:22 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,489,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geechie North View Post

What you have posted are instances where temporary workers fille out bogus forms. No illegal votes were cast. ACORN was the victim of an attempted fraud- not guilty of voter fraud.

This instance is one of approx 700 (since 1990) PROVEN cases of voter intimidation by the GOP.

Unlike what I asked for, and you could not produce, because it simply does not exist.

Hey, it's time for me to go to bed in the midwest, but whether you can pull the flies out of you eyes or not, that's not my problem.

I could give you proof of ACORN misdeeds. You could find out for yourself if you had the balls.

You mentioned temporary workers. What the hell do you mean by that?

Do you mean that ACORN employs temps that are not up the their standards?

Just get over it. The organization is nothing but a bunch of taxpayer funded Democrats. Some Americans don't want their tax money going to groups that advise people to cheat the government.

ACORN will have to find other means of funding.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:38 AM

4,465 posts, read 8,011,489 times
Quote:
Hey, it's time for me to go to bed in the midwest, but whether you can pull the flies out of you eyes or not, that's not my problem.

I could give you proof of ACORN misdeeds. You could find out for yourself if you had the balls.

You mentioned temporary workers. What the hell do you mean by that?

Do you mean that ACORN employs temps that are not up the their standards?

Just get over it. The organization is nothing but a bunch of taxpayer funded Democrats. Some Americans don't want their tax money going to groups that advise people to cheat the government.

ACORN will have to find other means of funding.

More drivel, zero proof to back it up.

How unexpected................

I suggest reading stuff that you yourself post; it will answer your (above) question.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:59 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,564,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Liberal believers only give away "our" money. Never their own.
I've been funding illegal, immoral, unnecessary and violent wars of aggression in both Iraq and Afghanistan for years, as well as sending money to one of the biggest (if not the biggest) human rights abusers in the world, Israel, for decades, and you seriously think I am the least bit concerned with a few clowns who worked (and were fired) at ACORN?

This is about race, and it is about stopping those who help the poor to exercise their right as Americans and vote.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Hey Man,

It's up to you to live life as a ding dong. It's a free country.

You probably think it's good to teach kindergartners homosexuality.

If someone goes fishing ..... you should hold him up against a wall in the cabin with a pipe until he can't breathe anymore.

If you ever get a legitimate life you will realize that ACORN isn't what your soul requires.

In fact, one day, you could become a man.
Not one of those - I think I'm a homo man kind of things - these days that everyone is so sensative about .. you know, the "I think it's alright if Bob is gay" kind of thing.

Get real.
Don't EVER ask anyone to "get real".

You live in fantasyland. You are not allowed to use such a phrase.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:08 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,570,520 times
Quote:

Highlighting mine. How could you possibly make this as a statement of fact with a straight face? You have proof, have looked at every vote cast, and personally verified that they were all legitimate?

You cast aspersions on others for making unfounded blanket statements yet insist on using them yourself. Certainly detracts from your attempt.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Highlighting mine. How could you possibly make this as a statement of fact with a straight face? You have proof, have looked at every vote cast, and personally verified that they were all legitimate?

You cast aspersions on others for making unfounded blanket statements yet insist on using them yourself. Certainly detracts from your attempt.
Better yet, how can you make the claim that a fictitious person was registered to vote?

You can put anyones name down but an election commission has to first verfiy that person is legitimate and a registered voter before they are allowed to vote.

It's not hard to figure this out if you try. You should give it a shot sometime, dont be scared of learning something new

Old 09-19-2009, 09:52 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,570,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Better yet, how can you make the claim that a fictitious person was registered to vote?

You can put anyones name down but an election commission has to first verfiy that person is legitimate and a registered voter before they are allowed to vote.

It's not hard to figure this out if you try. You should give it a shot sometime, dont be scared of learning something new
Little comprehension problem for you here. Don't be scared to try learning something different or new to you.

I didn't make a claim as to fictious people registered to vote.

Now go rant and rave to someone who is impressed by your lack of knowledge.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,489,525 times
Quote:

Once ACORN is completely investigated, you will see that they have been cheating us. Both the Senate and The House have voted to stop federal funding to the group, a group that is as suspect as Charlie Rangel.

I don't know why you want to defend these crooks.

You say that ACORN corruption doesn't exist. I've heard about your kind...I just didn't think that people like you really existed. You know, the gimmee, gimmee crowd. Someone has to work to save your a.ss. How much have you paid in taxes lately?

ACORN. Kiss my butt.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Little comprehension problem for you here. Don't be scared to try learning something different or new to you.

I didn't make a claim as to fictious people registered to vote.

Now go rant and rave to someone who is impressed by your lack of knowledge.

In other words, you have no counter to my factual claim. I accept your surrender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections