Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 01:56 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,206,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I like Palin and agree with her on everything but she is damaged goods. The libs destroyed her. Although she can still sell plenty of books.

I just hope whoever the GOP nominee is they would be somebody John McCain and his ilk would not approve of. RINOS like McCain are catastrophic and certain losers.
she destroyed herself. All she had to do was open her mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 02:20 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,119,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I am an event producer for a very large national company. I personally worked on the Arizona portion of John McCain's presidential campaign. I Also was involved in some Palin events, public and private here in Arizona. I can predict with some certainty that she will never be nominated for anything representing the mainstream Republican Party. Someone, eventually will tell the real story of the 2008 Republican campaign regarding Palin. But it won't be me.
Please, please, please. You OWE it to the citizens to tell us. Please, please, please.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:44 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,965,919 times
Default This is My Opinion!

She would be fantastic and truly have the country's best interest at heart! I trust her. As far as the Main Stream Media like Catie ugly puss Couric who trashed her, well they can do better if they took up residence on the bottom of my septic tank!
Attached Thumbnails
Palin Would Be "Catastrophic" Choice for 2012-keep_the_change.2.jpg   Palin Would Be "Catastrophic" Choice for 2012-dont_blame_me.jpg   Palin Would Be "Catastrophic" Choice for 2012-comrade_obama.jpg  

Old 10-03-2009, 10:12 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,353,475 times
She need to sit her behind down lol.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:54 PM

17,418 posts, read 16,590,828 times
I'm not sure what the obsession is over Palin. I haven't seen or heard much from her since she stepped down (most likely she's busy writing a book).

Old 10-04-2009, 02:43 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,206,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
She would be fantastic and truly have the country's best interest at heart! I trust her. As far as the Main Stream Media like Catie ugly puss Couric who trashed her, well they can do better if they took up residence on the bottom of my septic tank!
right. how dare a journalist ask her questions?! It's not her fault for giving stupid answers. It's Couric's fault for interviewing her.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:33 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,194,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
right. how dare a journalist ask her questions?! It's not her fault for giving stupid answers. It's Couric's fault for interviewing her.
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
That's funny, people who actually run the country dont agree... vehemently. The RNC doesnt want her near anything resembling reins (except to her current circus wagon), and for good reason.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:47 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,358,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Yup. LOL

Yeah, it must have been those REALLY HARD questions like 'What books or magazines do you read?".

Seriously, Couric's wasn't a difficult interview. They were simply basic questions meant to let people get a better understanding of someone who was running for a job that's one heartbeat away from governing the country. Is that too much to ask?

Apparent so - for a least a certain segment of the population.

"Don't ask her any questions - she might open her mouth and show how stupid and ignorant she is!"

Ken

Old 10-05-2009, 10:04 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,841,952 times
I would change my registration to vote for Palin in the primary.

Palin/Hucabee in 2012!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:34 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,894,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I am an event producer for a very large national company. I personally worked on the Arizona portion of John McCain's presidential campaign. I Also was involved in some Palin events, public and private here in Arizona. I can predict with some certainty that she will never be nominated for anything representing the mainstream Republican Party. Someone, eventually will tell the real story of the 2008 Republican campaign regarding Palin. But it won't be me.
Don't tease us like this! Just one itty-bitty anecdote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections