Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 12:48 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times

Advertisements

Per capita, I have seen more beautiful women in Europe, in Argentina/Uruguay, and in Quebec.

The most beautiful woman I've seen in Europe who I can visually remember was an Italian woman, traveling with her husband and teen-aged daughter, riding one of the more popular trams in Lisbon. She was a brunette in her early 40s with very nice facial features, a nice head of hair, and in great shape, but not exaggerated in any way. Her husband was a decent-looking guy and her daughter was a better-than-average looking girl, but the mother was NOT something you routinely run into in America.

Again, per capita, it AIN'T the U.S.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:32 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
Indeed. As well as being more worldly,speak languages,culturally aware,open minded and hence more interesting.
There are women like this in the US, but they don't speak with a foreign accent, so they don't get noticed.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:56 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Not speaking like a shallow judgemental ditz wins you attractive points right off the bat.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:59 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaonline View Post
I've never heard about white American women being hot and exotic. And it's much worse for men - who may look fine physically, but are still a put off (at least by being foreigners). Why date an unatractive man without money?
I have. I've overheard Russian men talking about this.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 AM

1,725 posts, read 2,066,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I have. I've overheard Russian men talking about this.
Maybe they were talking about you, not American chicks in general? Or about Hollywood stars...

American female types are generally not even considered attractive in Russia. Of course, some are, but they are too rare.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:04 AM

6,562 posts, read 12,044,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempTheGreat View Post
I read a story online about how an American woman felt lonely in Russia. All the American men were going for Russian women and so were the Russian men, American women felt left out.

Could you see truth in this story?
That's how American women are in Japan.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaonline View Post
American female types are generally not even considered attractive in Russia.
Well they might consider themselves blessed the way I see it...

Old 09-11-2012, 11:55 AM

2,975 posts, read 8,115,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempTheGreat View Post
I will say this though, when British people are hot, they are top percentage of the world hot. But your average Brit cannot hold a candle to your average Italian in terms of beauty.

Cannot wait to travel to Sweden in a month, getting pretty tired of being here in Maryland USA where I have to deal with nasty attitudes on a daily basis. That alone turns me away from American women, everything is a fight.

This coming from an American.
Can you really tar us all with the same brush? I look Italian but I was born in Scotland. In Spain people take me as being Spanish as I blend right in in all aspects. (Being Mediterranean) but one side of my family are Italian so I do have it in my blood too - genetically speaking.

There is no typical looking Scot, Irish or Englishman. There are Chinese who were born in Scotland, Africans, Italians etc. It is such a diverse place.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:53 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,333 times
Some of the things I like about German/ Austrian women:

-You don't have to pay for anything when you go out- German/Austrian women take pride in paying for their own stuff and some even get offended if you offer to pay- I heard a German girl explain it to me and I thought it was so cool-she said "We believe we are equal-so we can pay for our own stuff- also, we want to show the guy that we are not using him for anything

-Much more liberated sexually- It does not mean that German/Austrian women are sluts but sex to them is something natural- sex in Germany/Austria is something normal-A much healthier view of sex-Americans women tend to have a very weird relationship with sex- a mix of prudeness, guilt, repression and perversion

-Never heard a German/Austrian woman obsess over marriage like most American women do- or even use terms like "Prince Charming" or drool over a diamond ring-typical American BS that makes absolutely no freaking sense to me now- Most German/Austrian girls would be perfectly OK with being in a long-term relationship without being married, they are not obsessed with kids, and having a home in the suburbs-these ideas are all American made BS.

-No dating- There is no dating in Germany/Austria like the American concept of dating-where you take some "stranger" out-waste all this money and sometimes you never know if things went well or not- or have to hear idiotic crap like "Oh, you are a nice guy but there was no chemistry"- "no butterflies in my stomach"- Who came up with this stupid crap anyways? Usually men-women in these countries hang out as friends first, get to know each other and then decide to start a relationship if they feel comfortable.

Intellectual curiosity- This is something that I love about German/Austrian girls- usually they have a strong desire to learn a different language- travel to different countries, and find out more about different cultures-much more aware of world affairs and most seem genuinely concerned about the environment and other countries in the world.

Most of my American ex-girlfriends spoke English only- did not know **** about other countries- never seemed to be too interested to travel to exotic places, except the typical touristy cookie cutter ****ty places everybody goes to- usually conversations revolved around very stupid, superficial topics like a TV show, a celebrity or some material thing they want to buy.

Anyways, I don't mean to offend anyone-but I would imagine Dutch, Norwegian, Danish women share some of these same cultural traits- after you meet a woman from one of these countries, I would not ever waste my time with American women.

Last edited by Repubocrat; 09-11-2012 at 10:11 PM..

Old 09-12-2012, 12:24 AM

6,562 posts, read 12,044,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Some of the things I like about German/ Austrian women:

-You don't have to pay for anything when you go out- German/Austrian women take pride in paying for their own stuff and some even get offended if you offer to pay- I heard a German girl explain it to me and I thought it was so cool-she said "We believe we are equal-so we can pay for our own stuff- also, we want to show the guy that we are not using him for anything

-Much more liberated sexually- It does not mean that German/Austrian women are sluts but sex to them is something natural- sex in Germany/Austria is something normal-A much healthier view of sex-Americans women tend to have a very weird relationship with sex- a mix of prudeness, guilt, repression and perversion

-Never heard a German/Austrian woman obsess over marriage like most American women do- or even use terms like "Prince Charming" or drool over a diamond ring-typical American BS that makes absolutely no freaking sense to me now- Most German/Austrian girls would be perfectly OK with being in a long-term relationship without being married, they are not obsessed with kids, and having a home in the suburbs-these ideas are all American made BS.

-No dating- There is no dating in Germany/Austria like the American concept of dating-where you take some "stranger" out-waste all this money and sometimes you never know if things went well or not- or have to hear idiotic crap like "Oh, you are a nice guy but there was no chemistry"- "no butterflies in my stomach"- Who came up with this stupid crap anyways? Usually men-women in these countries hang out as friends first, get to know each other and then decide to start a relationship if they feel comfortable.

Intellectual curiosity- This is something that I love about German/Austrian girls- usually they have a strong desire to learn a different language- travel to different countries, and find out more about different cultures-much more aware of world affairs and most seem genuinely concerned about the environment and other countries in the world.

Most of my American ex-girlfriends spoke English only- did not know **** about other countries- never seemed to be too interested to travel to exotic places, except the typical touristy cookie cutter ****ty places everybody goes to- usually conversations revolved around very stupid, superficial topics like a TV show, a celebrity or some material thing they want to buy.

Anyways, I don't mean to offend anyone-but I would imagine Dutch, Norwegian, Danish women share some of these same cultural traits- after you meet a woman from one of these countries, I would not ever waste my time with American women.
Looks like I need to take another trip to Germany. Italian woman are the exact opposite, and worse than American women in that way. With Italian women you have to go on 50 dates (to expensive restaurants), and you have to "court" them (buy them expensive gifts), then you have to meet their family like you're about to get married, and maybe then she'll finally think about giving you the prize you worked so hard for.

I also agree with what you said about American womens' obsession with marriage. That's my ex-wife, she is the epitome of what's wrong with American women. Her whole life revolved around the wedding day. After that, it was all downhill. She not only put on weight and became less attractive, but she also became a total b**** and thought that she was in charge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe