Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2013, 07:18 PM

2 posts, read 1,992 times

Advertisements

I would like to see London, Paris, Bacelona and Rome, over 14 days.

How much would that cost altogether?

I would say in hostels and eat pretty cheaply.

Im very good at budgeting and staying within my means.

How much cheaper is Barcelona to London and Paris?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 11:01 PM

6,358 posts, read 7,776,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveling_Man View Post
I would like to see London, Paris, Barcelona and Rome, over 14 days.

Way, way too many variables to give even a wild guess. You're going to want to do stuff. That costs. There is just no accounting. About the only thing you can do is map out a day-by-day itinerary and then price it out. Only you can do that. It will take some work. Then . . . double that figure and you should be about set.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:07 AM

104 posts, read 264,108 times
Around 2000€.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:09 PM

2 posts, read 1,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
Way, way too many variables to give even a wild guess. You're going to want to do stuff. That costs. There is just no accounting. About the only thing you can do is map out a day-by-day itinerary and then price it out. Only you can do that. It will take some work. Then . . . double that figure and you should be about set.

Museums mostly. I would stay at hostels the whole time and eat cheaply, as I stated.

Money really isnt an issue, id just like to know how much I would need.

I actually wanna see London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam in order. Big circle. It would be next June.

Old 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM

104 posts, read 264,108 times
I guess you must be very young..

Old 10-16-2013, 11:29 AM

6,358 posts, read 7,776,492 times
Get to a bookstore or Amazon and get some Rick Steves travel guides. Another book he offers is "Europe Through the Back Door". This book, and most of his books, are filled with travel trips about how to avoid lines, how to get the best deals, museum passes, rail passes, etc. Very well worth the expense and time commitment in reading them.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:40 AM

560 posts, read 600,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveling_Man View Post
I would like to see London, Paris, Bacelona and Rome, over 14 days.

I would say in hostels and eat pretty cheaply.

Im very good at budgeting and staying within my means.

How much cheaper is Barcelona to London and Paris?
It depends... if you go during this time, and not taking into account the flight price from US to Europe, I would say you can do pretty well with 1500 euros.

I spent around 1200 euros in a 5 week eurorail, so you can spend much less. Go for hostels and use Ryanair for air travel - they sell tickets as low as 10 bucks

Museums you're okay if you're under 26 or 28 ... if you are most museums in Europe are free.

Instead of Hostels, you can also try the CouchSurfing community which is very strong in Europe... not only you save the accomodation but you also get to interact with local people and most of them will show you around and give you tips, where to eat, to go, etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe