Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 10:48 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,388,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
Europeans immigrants develop the place they go.
Third world immigrants destroy it.
This is a generic racist opinion Europeans have imposed onto the world, Europeans colonised the world destroying countless societies, cultures and as recently as 20 years ago a group of people in South Africa weren't allowed to live freely under a European dominated racist government.

This opinion you hold is typical rhetoric that Europeans are civilised and that their explorations around the world civilised the native heathen people of ''exotic'' (as they would all them) lands. As for how Africa and Africans are and were treated that's another history all together.

The start of European colonisation was the end of the world and the start of a twisted one riddled with hate and prejudice on a scale never seen before. If only Europeans ''developed'' these societies along with the native people instead of killing them, brainwashing them and hiding their civilisations (empires) from the world.

I understand ''third world immigrants'' is a proxy for Non-Whites people and historically People that are not White are looked down upon so the assumption that ''3rd world immigrants'' destroy the place is understandable from someone of your brain capabilities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 10:52 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,026,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Europeans colonised the world
"european" isn't the same word as "dutch", "french" or "english"...just saying.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
Yes..immigration was a suffering thing for native Americans, maori, aborigines. They destroyed their society. Many still live in reserves..because still they haven t accepted the invasors.
That's incorrect the majority of Native Americans live in Cities, I think Phoenix has the largest urban Native American population. Same with the Maori as for Amerindians of South and Central America many of them are either dominate (Bolivia, Parts of Mexico, Peru etc) or are Mixed - Mestizos.

The people who don't accept people and are the most judgemental as a collective (so I'm generalising massively here) are White people because of their entitlement (white privilege) a remnant of Colonialism.

I think when talking about modern immigration and why certain countries are poor and why certain groups of people are less likely to achieve high etc we need to look back at history, because history answers many questions of today.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
"european" isn't the same word as "dutch", "french" or "english"...just saying.
''European'' compresses the people who colonised the world I fully understand that Dutch and European isn't the same I'm not a imbecile.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:31 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,026,336 times
Quote:
''European'' compresses the people who colonised the world I fully understand that Dutch and European isn't the same I'm not a imbecile.
european means someone associated with europe. Which includes also: albanian, serbian, bulgarian, russian, hungarian etc.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:38 AM

667 posts, read 941,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
Yes. Precisely.

Your country maybe it hasn t experienced it either.. Belarus is still closed bordered (authoritarian politic /dictayorship) but prepare to be swam by a mass of immigrants from all over the world..that suddenly pretend and diclare this is my country too I m belorussian

You will walk the street and feel like you are in Shanghai; Cuzco; Marrakech, Madrid; Nigeria.
All those people searching for work in your country and trying to mate with your local girls.

You would think where I am? I don t recognize my country no more
No, I don't see it happening anytime soon in Belarus. Probably not in my lifetime even
We are realtively poor for mass immigration.
Would I want it? Some immigrants, why not? In a way, it's even prestigious for a country to attract people.
But I definitely wouldn't like my country to have 20-30 per cent of immigrants, let alone more. I wouldn't be aggressive and discriminate against anyone, I could easily become friends with some of them, but deep down, to be frank, I would resent the mass influx of foreigners.
I like monoethnic states, the idea of nation-states, and in theory, I don't really like when they are diluted or "watered down" by immigrants. I wouldn't like to see "melting pot" of nations in Europe, or creating a single European nation whatsoever.
But I can understand people leaving for better lives elsewhere, too. If you take people as people, get to know their individual stories, you often get to like them or sympathize with them...

Old 12-20-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
european means someone associated with europe. Which includes also: albanian, serbian, bulgarian, russian, hungarian etc.
I'm fully aware of that now please lets move on..

Old 12-20-2014, 01:05 PM

827 posts, read 632,169 times
Quote:
This is a generic racist opinion Europeans have imposed onto the world, Europeans colonised the world destroying countless societies, cultures and as recently as 20 years ago a group of people in South Africa weren't allowed to live freely under a European dominated racist government.

This opinion you hold is typical rhetoric that Europeans are civilised and that their explorations around the world civilised the native heathen people of ''exotic'' (as they would all them) lands. As for how Africa and Africans are and were treated that's another history all together.

The start of European colonisation was the end of the world and the start of a twisted one riddled with hate and prejudice on a scale never seen before. If only Europeans ''developed'' these societies along with the native people instead of killing them, brainwashing them and hiding their civilisations (empires) from the world.

I understand ''third world immigrants'' is a proxy for Non-Whites people and historically People that are not White are looked down upon so the assumption that ''3rd world immigrants'' destroy the place is understandable from someone of your brain capabilities.
It's not a racist opinion that europeans impose to the world. It's just facts that everybody can see.
Europeans put a end to slavery in africa is it countless loss?
You think South Africa today is a great country?

So you think female genital mutilation is so great that we have really no reason to look down those people.

It's very funny that you avoid to talk about Asia, i really don't know why. Is there only Europeans and Africans on that earth?

Old 12-20-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
It's not a racist opinion that europeans impose to the world. It's just facts that everybody can see.
Europeans put a end to slavery in africa is it countless loss?
You think South Africa today is a great country?

So you think female genital mutilation is so great that we have really no reason to look down those people.

It's very funny that you avoid to talk about Asia, i really don't know why. Is there only Europeans and Africans on that earth?
''Europeans put an end to slavery'' what?? No Africans put an end to slavery after countless waves of rebellions.

I don't think South Africa is a great country, I bet you do though.

I didn't avoid talking about Asia, Asia was once thought by Europeans that they would never get out of poverty but look at India and Malaysia..

Its funny how you haven't really tackled my post. Europeans are not superior, if you think that you are a racist bigot.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:26 PM

827 posts, read 632,169 times
Quote:
''Europeans put an end to slavery'' what?? No Africans put an end to slavery after countless waves of rebellions.

I didn't avoid talking about Asia, Asia was once thought by Europeans that they would never get out of poverty but look at India and Malaysia..

Its funny how you haven't really tackled my post. Europeans are not superior, if you think that you are a racist bigot.
I know it's useless to argue with you. You are so brainwashed so you will never admitt the true even i you have in front of you.
I can takle your post, there is nothing inside, no argument, nothing.

Slavery is a common practice in some part of Africa. Africans put an end to nothing. It's european who limited this practice without, the phenomen should be really more important.

Quote:
Are you racist? A country manage by black can only be good.

Quote:
I don't get your point? India and Malaysia are develop or they are not? Is it the fault of european or not?

Quote:
Its funny how you haven't really tackled my post. Europeans are not superior, if you think that you are a racist bigot
I never said europeans were superior.
1. I said europeans immigrants develop the place were they go.
Is it wrong to say that USA, Canada, Australia are developp and rich country?

2.Third world immigrant destroy the place were they go. It's true to, they bring in modern society some tribal practice as female genital mutilation, polygamia, forced mariage and so on...
You can take all the country, you will see that some immigrants are more involved in criminality that some other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe