Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 06:57 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickandtiredofthis View Post
Thank god I live on an island that they can't get to! Spare us peace!
For those that read German, here's an example of the "cultural benefits" of the foreign invasion.

A seven year old girl was raped by a supposed African "refugee" in a playground in Chemnitz, Germany. Yet Merkel looks like a clown defending the invasion. How about securing the borders, Angie? How about not having German children raped in the middle of the city center of a major German city?

Mädchen (7) auf Spielplatz in Chemnitz missbraucht - Chemnitz - Bild.de
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 07:24 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Far-left in the Western world claims to hate religion but sucks up to the most intolerant religion; Islam.

I wonder why? It makes the Left look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Old 08-28-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Far-left in the Western world claims to hate religion but sucks up to the most intolerant religion; Islam.

You see the absurd responses above. The Left responds to the rape of children by Muslims by claiming that it's all America's fault and we should blame Fox News.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:05 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,198,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanksalot View Post
Many of the men look quite muscular and well-fed. They obviously haven't had it all that bad in Syria up until relatively recently (if at all). Why aren't they fighting for their freedom against Assad and/or Isis? Or maybe that's the issue; many of these people are or were Assad supporters?
There is also the option that they may be active supporters of neither Assad nor the IS, and no longer believe that it is safe for them in Syria no matter which of these two get the upper hand. I could hardly blame any Syrian who despaired of his country and fled, and certainly not those that are Christian or Alawite as these two will be undoubtedly exterminated if caught by the IS.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:38 AM

1,642 posts, read 1,646,648 times
The Vatican empire is behind all that Islamic invasion to Europe. They are the only one in the entire World, especially in the western hemisphere, that hit the actual leading chords to any event regarding to the final establishment of the New World Order under only one mass religion. We haven't seen everything yet. The Satan from Rome will be visiting soon his alumni Obama in Washington DC in a few.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
The Vatican empire is behind all that Islamic invasion to Europe. They are the only one in the entire World, especially in the western hemisphere, that hit the actual leading chords to any event regarding to the final establishment of the New World Order under only one mass religion. We haven't seen everything yet. The Satan from Rome will be visiting soon his alumni Obama in Washington DC in a few.
As if there weren't enough crazies on this thread. Now I guess ISIS or the Taliban or Al Qaeda is in on the conversation...

Old 08-28-2015, 12:06 PM

3 posts, read 3,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
There is also the option that they may be active supporters of neither Assad nor the IS, and no longer believe that it is safe for them in Syria no matter which of these two get the upper hand. I could hardly blame any Syrian who despaired of his country and fled, and certainly not those that are Christian or Alawite as these two will be undoubtedly exterminated if caught by the IS.

Indeed, many Syrian Christians, divided in 5 denominatios, and different Islamic denominations, a large number, that are equally exterminated on sight.

Syrian Christian are Assad supporters, as Iraki Christians.

I don't think that religion is the real problem. I visited Syria a few years after the war and what people complained about was that Assad's clan controlled absolutely everything. Damasc was thriving, magnificent, but you always heard the same.

I visited many churches, I was quite surprised because in some, Christians and Muslims prayed together to the same saints.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:27 PM

8 posts, read 6,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

Are you into conspiracy theories?
All religions are equally intolerant under adequate conditions, all companies turn into monopolies if allowed to do so. Hate religion? Nobody hates religion. For hating religion you have to hear their message and not crack of laughter.
Far-left? There's no far-left, just actors for the dummies that believe in a "new world".
There's no "new world" and Santa Claus and God R'US.
There's no beach under the cobblestones.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:30 PM

24,590 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
For those that read German, here's an example of the "cultural benefits" of the foreign invasion.

A seven year old girl was raped by a supposed African "refugee" in a playground in Chemnitz, Germany. Yet Merkel looks like a clown defending the invasion. How about securing the borders, Angie? How about not having German children raped in the middle of the city center of a major German city?

Mädchen (7) auf Spielplatz in Chemnitz missbraucht - Chemnitz - Bild.de
All you have to do is read local papers. Coming out of a culture where women are a lower life form, bored, considering themselves not being treated as the long lost sons but having to do with what is given to them, ...

Old 08-28-2015, 02:34 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,806,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
All you have to do is read local papers. Coming out of a culture where women are a lower life form, bored, considering themselves not being treated as the long lost sons but having to do with what is given to them, ...
however, many women - more so than men - vote to have it this way, so i'm sure they see benefits in this system. no need to play white knight imo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe