Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 07:39 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times

Advertisements

Where's Churchill?
Modern Day Trojan Horse: The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration | The Counter Jihad Report

Old 09-07-2015, 09:48 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
A Muslim's first allegiance is to Islam, and not the Infidel host countries they live in. Islam commands Muslims to wage jihad till the whole world is forcefully subjugated to live under the oppressive Sharia Law.

The West has let in a trojan horse, due to which future generations will have to live their lives under Islamic subjugation, similar to the Infidels (who are the original inhabitants) have to live in Muslim majority countries today.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:00 PM

956 posts, read 1,768,067 times
Unfortunately, hardly anyone' s listening..

Old 09-08-2015, 01:48 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,977 times
Earlier you needed a passport to cross a border, now you need a pitiful face or a crying child. And they don't lack none of those. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of gun ownership among the natives would start to grow soon after these animals start to rumble.

Old 09-08-2015, 05:40 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,565,549 times
I still hope that at some point the sane Europeans will start to act and will force their governments to kick out the hostile elements from their country. That is, most of people from middle east and many (not all) of African descent. Including those from older generations of immigrants. If nobody is willing to drive out the immigranrts, it means they deserve what will hapen with the natives in future.

Old 09-08-2015, 05:53 AM

59 posts, read 59,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
A Muslim's first allegiance is to Islam, and not the Infidel host countries they live in. Islam commands Muslims to wage jihad till the whole world is forcefully subjugated to live under the oppressive Sharia Law.

The West has let in a trojan horse, due to which future generations will have to live their lives under Islamic subjugation, similar to the Infidels (who are the original inhabitants) have to live in Muslim majority countries today.
Sorry to upset you with truth with an example , I'm an egyptian immigrant to US, my top loyalty is to the USA as it the country I choose and love, I'm muslim also that's my religion and born in Egypt and my culture comes from that history, I don't want or ever dream of turning the US or any individual to adhere to my values.

I respect other's values and they should respect mine and the right to choose what best for my life, and the last thing: I know muslim countries made a lot of mistakes along with the west in creating Al-qaeda but let me inform you that most of us me, my family and friends know and believe that Jihad is Jihad of the soul in making the good and refusing the bad not in killing the other as you mentioned.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:20 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri1983 View Post
Sorry to upset you with truth with an example , I'm an egyptian immigrant to US, my top loyalty is to the USA as it the country I choose and love, I'm muslim also that's my religion and born in Egypt and my culture comes from that history, I don't want or ever dream of turning the US or any individual to adhere to my values.

I respect other's values and they should respect mine and the right to choose what best for my life, and the last thing: I know muslim countries made a lot of mistakes along with the west in creating Al-qaeda but let me inform you that most of us me, my family and friends know and believe that Jihad is Jihad of the soul in making the good and refusing the bad not in killing the other as you mentioned.
Not all Muslims are anti-West, many escape the tyranny of Islam, and are Muslim in name only.

A very small minority of Muslims 'commit' terrorism, but vast numbers of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

The odds of Muslim hating the West and Infidels are worse than playing russian roulette, the West should not allow Muslim immigrants, only Infidels and Ex-Muslims who are trying to escape the tyranny of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Old 09-08-2015, 06:25 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,975,106 times
Islam has to go thru a period of Enlightenment like Christianity did several hundred years ago. Until then, they will continue to live in the Dark Ages, but they have to purge the herd of extremists.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:45 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,565,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
Islam has to go thru a period of Enlightenment like Christianity did several hundred years ago. Until then, they will continue to live in the Dark Ages, but they have to purge the herd of extremists.
You speak about medieval Christian society and contemporary Muslim society. The Christian doctrine has not changed since the first Ecumenical Council in Nicaea in 325. The problem with Muslim society is that the horrors they commit are according to their religion while the horrors the medieval Christians commited (inquisition and so) were done inspite their religion. If you were read on the fundamental Muslim textes, the Quran and the Hadith, you know that you extract the violent and destructive parts of islam not much remains from it.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:48 AM

59 posts, read 59,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Not all Muslims are anti-West, many escape the tyranny of Islam, and are Muslim in name only.

A very small minority of Muslims 'commit' terrorism, but vast numbers of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

The odds of Muslim hating the West and Infidels are worse than playing russian roulette, the West should not allow Muslim immigrants, only Infidels and Ex-Muslims who are trying to escape the tyranny of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth
Isn't that racist? I didn't see much hate about any minority or religion only islam, however your statement will not be an solid argument because your talking is not making any sense only hate and racism, so keep the hate up it will make you feel good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe