Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2015, 03:15 AM

170 posts, read 182,495 times

Advertisements

Europe is finished, plain and simple.

Just look at the bat**** opinions on this thread from Europeans. There really is no hope for that continent. Your countries are on their knees and the only thing people can think of is to come up with self-defeating knee jerk anti American responses. The USA is your friend, Europe. I repeat again the USA is your friend. You really have to be a completely deluded and brainwashed to believe otherwise. Think about how ridiculous you sound. Global warming? USA's fault. Refugee crisis? USA's fault. Terrorists blow something up in France? USA's fault. Bad economy? USA's fault. Christianity? "Evil". Islam? "Our friend"! An unelected handful of elites deciding the fate of European states? "Great idea"! Bringing in one year 800,000 more muslims into a country of 80 million with no successful history of assimilating foreign groups? "Fantastic idea"!

Completely brainwashed to be against anything that is good for Europe. Absolutely unbelievable how completely self-hating and in denial these people are. I'm not even right wing but the mindset displayed by modern western Europeans is straight out of the twilight zone. Western European leftists have been so coddled and out of touch with reality for so long that they actually believe the completely brainwashed nonsense they promote. Hopefully this **** doesn't end in another one of your catastrophic wars that you'll drag us into as usual. You've got about 30-40 years left, enjoy it while it lasts.

Well Europe you had a good run, R.I.P.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 03:20 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,239,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCassidy View Post
The USA is your friend, Europe. I repeat again the USA is your friend.
I hope that someday the United States and Russia also will be friends. Two large predominantly Christian countries should be friends.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:16 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,890,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
Mmmm, Stalingrad 1942 was the turnpoint of the war. Hitler knew this, everyone knew this. Still he kept Festung Europe from France to Norway with millions of soldiers - basically idle - from 1940 until D-day in Normadie in 1944. In 1944 Nazi Germany was a joke. Nothing much for Soviet to brag about - the third reich in 1940 - 1942 - a totally different force.

In Norway alone he kept over 400 000 soldiers - and built a massive fortress all the way from Nordkapp to Southern France. Hitler was afraid of an allied landing - and tied up a lot of soldiers doing in that process.

Hitler gambled he would occupy England at an early stage in the war - and free all soldiers towards the Eastern front. And Japan believed in that an Europe without England/US on allied hands would give them a better bargaining point after Pearl Harbor.

Soviet wouldn`t have stood a chance if Hitler had used his total military might on the Eastern Front. They were only miles away from Moscow. Hitler declared war on the US - but he said afterwards it was the worst day in his life.
Between 1941 and mid 1944 the USSR stood alone against Nazi Germany.
"Millions of soldiers from 1940 in Normandie", I guess you should the OOB of the Wehrmacht forces in France.
400,000 soldiers is what Germans lost in the battle of Moscow in circa 2 months, on the Eastern front.
Plus, that number refers to ALL Germans in Norway counting women,civilians and every men available.
Actually never even attempted to land in England, he stood no chances at all to carry out Sealion and he knew that.
Anyway, this isn't the topic to discuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Wrong. Very few European migrants are from Iraq, and the U.S. takes almost all the Iraqi migrants
The actual crisis in the Middle East with the collapse of the Iraqi state and all the Jihadist turmoil is linked to the US invasion.

Quote:
And Europe is even more closely allied to the same countries. The U.S. is much more energy independent than Europe.
Europe is also very dependent from Russia as well, it doesn't look like we are best buddies.
This doesn't justify the support "we" gave and give to those countries.

Quote:
And European has meddled into the Middle East for 1,000 years.
Debatable given that the last 500 years were Ottoman rule.
Second, "European" doesn't mean anything, what "meddling" did Italy do? or Poland? Iceland?
Third, the whole actual mess in Syria started because the US and the Gulf Monarchies and France and UK supported the "rebels".

Quote:
Not really; the U.S. has had little direct involvement with fighting ISIS to this point.
The US have practically not fought the ISIS and neither did European countries for what it counts.

Quote:
Obviously false. The U.S. was the primary reason Hitler lost the western front, and the primary reason Western Europe was quickly rebuilt following the war. Western Europe was destroyed. My grandparents had nothing; they were hiding their only food in the forest outside their village. The Americans helped save my family's life back then; on my mother's side they had only the Russians, who were systematically raping all the young women in every village. Many women committed suicide in advance of the Russians nearing their villages.
True, but this doesn't mean "bail out": it means that the US contributed (very greatly for sure) to win the war.
To say that the US "bailed us out" means to discard completely the British,Polish,French,Norwegian,Greek,Soviet etc war effort, to discard their support and their spilt blood (and perhaps a Pole, whose country was sold to Stalin, might object to that).
I never said that the US did nothing, I said that the arrogant approach many Americans have towards others (forgetting how the French bailed them out in their war of independence without having the French to brag it) is quite scornful when it discards the efforts others made.

Quote:
Europe is finished, plain and simple.

Just look at the bat**** opinions on this thread from Europeans. There really is no hope for that continent. Your countries are on their knees and the only thing people can think of is to come up with self-defeating knee jerk anti American responses. The USA is your friend, Europe. I repeat again the USA is your friend. You really have to be a completely deluded and brainwashed to believe otherwise. Think about how ridiculous you sound. Global warming? USA's fault. Refugee crisis? USA's fault. Terrorists blow something up in France? USA's fault. Bad economy? USA's fault. Christianity? "Evil". Islam? "Our friend"! An unelected handful of elites deciding the fate of European states? "Great idea"! Bringing in one year 800,000 more muslims into a country of 80 million with no successful history of assimilating foreign groups? "Fantastic idea"!

Completely brainwashed to be against anything that is good for Europe. Absolutely unbelievable how completely self-hating and in denial these people are. I'm not even right wing but the mindset displayed by modern western Europeans is straight out of the twilight zone. Western European leftists have been so coddled and out of touch with reality for so long that they actually believe the completely brainwashed nonsense they promote. Hopefully this **** doesn't end in another one of your catastrophic wars that you'll drag us into as usual. You've got about 30-40 years left, enjoy it while it lasts.

Well Europe you had a good run, R.I.P.
Aside from some nuts, nobody is brainwashed against the US as many Americans seem to believe (most of whom have never set foot outside the US obviously), many European countries are the most important economic partners and allies the US have.
What many Americans seem not to be able to grasp is that:
criticising the US policy =/= Anti-Americanism.
To say that the US are one of the main responsible of the actual mess in Syria is a simple fact: a fact that doesn't deny that other European countries or KSA/Gulf monarchies did the same or worse.
If I say the US are not fighting ISIS for their specific reasons (while people believe the contrary) is a fact.
I never said "send them all to the US, love Putin, death to the US", I just said that the US have their big share of responsibilities, likewise France and the UK (secondly Italy as well) are the main responsible for what has happened in Libya.
I oppose all the things you listed and I do believe that we are nowadays a unique block of countries destined to live and die together.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander.XVII View Post
Aside from some nuts, nobody is brainwashed against the US as many Americans seem to believe (most of whom have never set foot outside the US obviously), many European countries are the most important economic partners and allies the US have.
What many Americans seem not to be able to grasp is that:
criticising the US policy =/= Anti-Americanism.

To say that the US are one of the main responsible of the actual mess in Syria is a simple fact: a fact that doesn't deny that other European countries or KSA/Gulf monarchies did the same or worse.
If I say the US are not fighting ISIS for their specific reasons (while people believe the contrary) is a fact.
I never said "send them all to the US, love Putin, death to the US", I just said that the US have their big share of responsibilities, likewise France and the UK (secondly Italy as well) are the main responsible for what has happened in Libya.
I oppose all the things you listed and I do believe that we are nowadays a unique block of countries destined to live and die together.
Sorry kid, you are so brainwashed that you can't even see straight.

Your country is dying off, and your governments are happily facilitating it, but your only knee jerk response is to assign blame to your allies and try to prove that the US didn't bail you guys out at least once, if not twice. Who cares if the US bailed you guys out (sorry, but they did and that is basically undeniable by anyone who isn't a brainwashed Euroween. Marshall plan anyone? Defeating Japan basically single highhandedly and funding the USSR and UK AND leading the western front against Germany anyone?).

As sad as it is, this has become the typical brainwashed Euro response. You see Xander, I am critical of the US government, you are just a typical brainwashed European anti American. But sure, keep looking to shift accountability for the demise of your country on to your allies, I'm sure that's a great strategy that seems to be working wonders.

Quote:
Aside from some nuts, nobody is brainwashed against the US as many Americans seem to believe (most of whom have never set foot outside the US obviously)
Wow, the irony. And you the European academic expert yourself have never set a foot in the US yourself. That is a fact that you have admitted. You are an expert though, because you saw it on the leftist European news media and in your university, right?

European youth has come to hate themselves, hate their allies, and hate any semblance of tradition for themselves. You are giving a good example of this, and I think you are one of the smarter ones, but nonetheless clearly blinded by brainwashing. If you guys aren't brainwashed, why not stop the painfully obvious death of your continent? Any answers? Here's the answer: Because you guys are so brainwashed that you actually think replacing yourself with a hostile foreign population is a good thing. Because you actually believe ditching Christianity in favor of radical feminism, atheism, and government nanny statism is a good thing. Because you think that your allies are the cause of every problem instead of yourselves. You take no accountability for the instilling of bat**** ideologies in your populations. You have no plan to fix it even though it is obviously destroying your continent day by day. Because you do nothing to solve your own problems except wait for a bunch of nose in the air public employees in your government offices to beg that the evil USA to solve it once again for you.

Meanwhile your people are sitting around debating what children's toys are most offensive to women.

But no, the enemy is the USA! It's not the bat**** ideologies that you promote as religion in Europe, it must be the USA, the guys who put their head on the chopping block for European interests and never get a "thanks". Sorry kid, I gotta say that you guys make some great food, but if you're that consigned to slashing your own wrists and going to go down in flames again at least this time do it quietly and don't bring about a series of ultra crazy wars again. It seems like you have a few of them every century, you might be overdue. Don't bring North America into (again) because we are finished bailing you out. So let me ask you this Xander. Beyond acting like etulant crybabies blaming their panrets for their own mistakes, what is Europe doing to remedy your death? It looks to me like there is no plan whatsoever.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:46 AM

26,789 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Quote:

Your country is dying off, and your governments are happily facilitating it, but your only knee jerk response is to assign blame to your allies and try to prove that the US didn't bail you guys out at least once, if not twice. Who cares if the US bailed you guys out (sorry, but they did and that is basically undeniable by anyone who isn't a brainwashed Euroween. Marshall plan anyone? Defeating Japan basically single highhandedly and funding the USSR and UK AND leading the western front against Germany anyone?).
Wasn't it the US that supplied Europe with loans for the first world war, than demanded the payment from her ALLIES, and then resupplied Germany with loans to build up its military again?
And wasn't it the US that profited the most from the WW2?
So no wonder why the US had money for the Marchall Plan, in order to "shape Europe" the way it saw fit and creating the governments they saw fit in the process.

Quote:
European youth has come to hate themselves, hate their allies, and hate any semblance of tradition for themselves. You are giving a good example of this, and I think you are one of the smarter ones, but nonetheless clearly blinded by brainwashing. If you guys aren't brainwashed, why not stop the painfully obvious death of your continent? Any answers? Here's the answer: Because you guys are so brainwashed that you actually think replacing yourself with a hostile foreign population is a good thing. Because you actually believe ditching Christianity in favor of radical feminism, atheism, and government nanny statism is a good thing.
Let me ask - a Tea Party fan?
A typical ideology - bow to the moneeeeyyy; that's the god of it all, and don't you dare to look elsewhere for inspiration, for different kind of ideas and all will be well with you. ( Just to cut down the chase and long phrases.)

Old 09-13-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Wasn't it the US that supplied Europe with loans for the first world war, than demanded the payment from her ALLIES, and then resupplied Germany with loans to build up its military again?
And wasn't it the US that profited the most from the WW2?
So no wonder why the US had money for the Marchall Plan, in order to "shape Europe" the way it saw fit and creating the governments they saw fit in the process.
What a concept, asking that your loans be repaid! The victim mentality is astounding, are you even being serious right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Let me ask - a Tea Party fan?
A typical ideology - bow to the moneeeeyyy; that's the god of it all, and don't you dare to look elsewhere for inspiration, for different kind of ideas and all will be well with you. ( Just to cut down the chase and long phrases.)
Uh, no not a tea party fan at all. We don't even have that in Canada. You know that Canada =/= US, right? I am just being rational, something that apparently is becoming an anomaly in Europe. These kinds of responses show better than I can that Europe is well beyond hope. I just hope that there isn't a radical right wing response to the foolish leftist ideologies that are destroying the continent, because Canada isn't going to clean your **** up again. Strike three and you're out.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:08 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,890,147 times
Quote:
I'm so brainwashed that I actually put some arguments on the table, unlike you my dear
Quote:
And again, to say "bailing out" means to completely discard others' contribution, if you say "played a huge role, perhaps the biggest one among all others" that would be another matter and please notice that English is your mother tongue, not mine.
I mean, the fact that ISIS is gaining ground after a year of the Coalition, the fact that it's been armed by foreign powers, the fact that it spectacularly won against the Iraqi Army, the fact that it seems that doing 16 combat sorties per day isn't really contributing that much to its demise.
Do you know how to reply to this?
Am I saying that the US are the monsters of the world respnsible of everything?
I just said what is actually true: the US have sponsored and favoured the chaos in the ME, they weren't the only one and sure they won't be the only one.
Do you have anything to say about this or you prefer to just ignore this?
If the title of the thread said "Europeans are the victims of the evil US who are the main responsible", then I would argue the situation to be different.
Because you see, if you said "Yes, those are true but it doesn't mean that Europeans aren't accomplices in this phenomenon", then I'd have agreed.
If you care to read my posts (and you did as you know I have never visited the US), you would see that I never hid my contempt for the leaderships in Europe.
The fact that I'm a leftist is in your mind and in your mind only moreover.

Quote:
Wow, the irony. And you the European academic expert yourself have never set a foot in the US yourself. That is a fact that you have admitted. You are an expert though, because you saw it on the leftist European news media and in your university, right?
The difference is that I never claimed to be an academic expert about the US, I don't pretend to say "what Americans think/do/say" unlike you.
I simply stated that Europe is as anti-american as Saudi Arabia is a gay-friendly nation.

Quote:
European youth has come to hate themselves, hate their allies, and hate any semblance of tradition for themselves. You are giving a good example of this, and I think you are one of the smarter ones, but nonetheless clearly blinded by brainwashing. If you guys aren't brainwashed, why not stop the painfully obvious death of your continent? Any answers? Here's the answer: Because you guys are so brainwashed that you actually think replacing yourself with a hostile foreign population is a good thing. Because you actually believe ditching Christianity in favor of radical feminism, atheism, and government nanny statism is a good thing. Because you think that your allies are the cause of every problem instead of yourselves. You take no accountability for the instilling of bat**** ideologies in your populations. You have no plan to fix it even though it is obviously destroying your continent day by day. Because you do nothing to solve your own problems except wait for a bunch of nose in the air public employees in your government offices to beg that the evil USA to solve it once again for you.
Again, big failure on your side.
I'm very against this invasion (actually I almost always agree with Nola101 on this) so I for sure "don't hate myself".
There are many nuts as I have said who act exactly as you pointed out, but they are not the majority.
I'm not brainwashed (by who? Leftism? Italy is one of the most right-wing country in Europe) and I don't certainly hate the US (or Americans).
I am critic of certain American policies, that's all, I despise much more the EU currently.

Quote:
Meanwhile your people are sitting around debating what children's toys are most offensive to women.
Not just that, in Sweden sticking plasters (notoriously white-yellowish) have been deemed "racist" because they don't cater to Black people.

Quote:
But no, the enemy is the USA! It's not the bat**** ideologies that you promote as religion in Europe, it must be the USA, the guys who put their head on the chopping block for European interests and never get a "thanks". Sorry kid, I gotta say that you guys make some great food, but if you're that consigned to slashing your own wrists and going to go down in flames again at least this time do it quietly and don't bring about a series of ultra crazy wars again. It seems like you have a few of them every century, you might be overdue. Don't bring North America into (again) because we are finished bailing you out. So let me ask you this Xander. Beyond acting like etulant crybabies blaming their panrets for their own mistakes, what is Europe doing to remedy your death? It looks to me like there is no plan whatsoever.
That's all true, as long as with "you" you mean the plural pronoun because I for sure didn't do anything of that.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I'm so brainwashed that I actually put some arguments on the table, unlike you my dear

And again, to say "bailing out" means to completely discard others' contribution, if you say "played a huge role, perhaps the biggest one among all others" that would be another matter and please notice that English is your mother tongue, not mine.
I mean, the fact that ISIS is gaining ground after a year of the Coalition, the fact that it's been armed by foreign powers, the fact that it spectacularly won against the Iraqi Army, the fact that it seems that doing 16 combat sorties per day isn't really contributing that much to its demise.
Do you know how to reply to this?
Am I saying that the US are the monsters of the world respnsible of everything?
I just said what is actually true: the US have sponsored and favoured the chaos in the ME, they weren't the only one and sure they won't be the only one.
Do you have anything to say about this or you prefer to just ignore this?
If the title of the thread said "Europeans are the victims of the evil US who are the main responsible", then I would argue the situation to be different.
Because you see, if you said "Yes, those are true but it doesn't mean that Europeans aren't accomplices in this phenomenon", then I'd have agreed.
If you care to read my posts (and you did as you know I have never visited the US), you would see that I never hid my contempt for the leaderships in Europe.
The fact that I'm a leftist is in your mind and in your mind only moreover.

The difference is that I never claimed to be an academic expert about the US, I don't pretend to say "what Americans think/do/say" unlike you.
I simply stated that Europe is as anti-american as Saudi Arabia is a gay-friendly nation.

Again, big failure on your side.
I'm very against this invasion (actually I almost always agree with Nola101 on this) so I for sure "don't hate myself".
There are many nuts as I have said who act exactly as you pointed out, but they are not the majority.
I'm not brainwashed (by who? Leftism? Italy is one of the most right-wing country in Europe) and I don't certainly hate the US (or Americans).
I am critic of certain American policies, that's all, I despise much more the EU currently.

Not just that, in Sweden sticking plasters (notoriously white-yellowish) have been deemed "racist" because they don't cater to Black people.

That's all true, as long as with "you" you mean the plural pronoun because I for sure didn't do anything of that.
Sorry kid, you're brainwashed.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:21 AM

36 posts, read 35,077 times
I don't undestand...Canada bail the UE? With what? Molson beer?

Old 09-13-2015, 11:32 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,025,201 times
That kind of reminds me how once I read how the "Americans saved eastern europe from the jews". He/she meant 1989 and the end of communism in eastern europe.

Or...how the Russians say they've saved Bulgaria from the Turks. Yes, they did - BUT they later "compensated" this with 50 years communism. It's like - someone saves you and then tortures you. Should you thank them or should you not??

Bottom line: Americans are NOT saving us from anything. Iraq wasn't quite a "salvation".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe