Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 11:41 AM

170 posts, read 182,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post That kind of reminds me how once I read how the "Americans saved eastern europe from the jews". He/she meant 1989 and the end of communism in eastern europe. Or...how the Russians say they've saved Bulgaria from the Turks. Yes, they did - BUT they later "compensated" this with 50 years communism. It's like - someone saves you and then tortures you. Should you thank them or should you not?? Bottom line: Americans are NOT saving us from anything. Iraq wasn't quite a "salvation".
Yes, Euro123, you are the victim at the hand of the American torturers. Let's take a moment of silence for the poor downtrodden western Europeans and how they have suffered immensely under American leadership.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 11:42 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCassidy View Post
What a concept, asking that your loans be repaid! The victim mentality is astounding, are you even being serious right now?
It's not about "victim's mentality," it's about a lot of "behind the scene" activities of the US in world's affairs ( European including,) that's rarely mentioned. What is USUALLY mentioned as arguments - is what suits American image as eternal "good guy."

Quote:
Uh, no not a tea party fan at all.
You probably are, you just don't know about it yet.
Quote:
We don't even have that in Canada. You know that Canada =/= US, right?
Yes, I've heard about it.
So as Canada is different from the US, so are European countries are different from both of them. Therefore don't think that your home-grown "recipes" are good for them.

Quote:
I am just being rational, something that apparently is becoming an anomaly in Europe.
As I've said - your "rationality" is of your own kind, but don't project it onto Europeans. So far they've the intellectual/cultural engine of the world, not some Canada sorry to say.

Quote:
These kinds of responses show better than I can that Europe is well beyond hope. I just hope that there isn't a radical right wing response to the foolish leftist ideologies that are destroying the continent, because Canada isn't going to clean your **** up again. Strike three and you're out.
I see. Canada "the savior" or Europe.
What else is new?

Old 09-13-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Sorry kid, you're brainwashed.
I can say that and so are you, even though you might not be a "kid."
And this helps the discussion... how exactly?

Old 09-13-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It's not about "victim's mentality," it's about a lot of"behind the scene" activities of the US in world's affairs ( European including,) that's rarely mentioned. What is USUALLY mentioned as arguments - is what suits American image as eternal "good guy."

You probably are, you just don't know about it yet.
Yes, I've heard about it.
So as Canada is different from the US, so are European countries are different from both of them. Therefore don't think that your home-grown "recipes" are good for them.

As I've said - your "rationality" is of your own kind, but don't project it onto Europeans. So far they've the intellectual/cultural engine of the world, not some Canada sorry to say.

I see. Canada "the savior" or Europe.
What else is new?
You're right, Europe is heading on a course for success! In fact, you are right to say that Europe is the intellectual and cultural engine of the world....*snicker*

Old 09-13-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I can say that and so are you, even though you might not be a "kid."
And this helps the discussion... how exactly?
I plan to go there and check out the historical sites before Europe goes completely down the drain. I'll show my grandchildren what Europe was like before they committed suicide. Anyways, good luck Europe, the future looks really bright for you, and remember that if it doesn't work out as planned, it isn't your fault but the fault of the Americans/Jews. GL HF!

Old 09-13-2015, 11:53 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,887,961 times
Quote:
Sorry kid, you're brainwashed.
Well, I tried, enjoy your life.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:54 AM

Quote:
You're right, Europe is heading on a course for success! In fact, you are right to say that Europe is the intellectual and cultural engine of the world....*snicker*
I've never said that that Europe is "on a course for success" but a lot of her current troubles ( that are multiplying) are indeed the result of US activities on many levels.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:57 AM

36 posts, read 35,018 times
Are you one of those Jewish people in America that still thinks that KL are just "dormant"? I've met a few. So now you think that Germans are importing Eirabs to do a mischievous thing with Israel?
Conspiranoic people are fun.
Why bring your grandchildren, take them to Detroit better.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
I plan to go there and check out the historical sites before Europe goes completely down the drain. I'll show my grandchildren what Europe was like before they committed suicide. Anyways, good luck Europe, the future looks really bright for you, and remember that if it doesn't work out as planned, it isn't your fault but the fault of the Americans/Jews. GL HF!
You are too early to bury Europe, that's number one, and number two - why bother bringing your grandchildren to Europe, if its' not "the intellectual and cultural engine of the world" ?
Just to see the bunch of "stones"?
But those "stones" that you want your grand-children to admire didn't come out of nowhere.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:58 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Quote:
Yes, Euro123, you are the victim at the hand of the American torturers. Let's take a moment of silence for the poor downtrodden western Europeans and how they have suffered immensely under American leadership.
??? I am not saying they're torturing, I'm saying they are NOT saving us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe