Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 12:02 PM

170 posts, read 182,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander.XVII View Post
Well, I tried, enjoy your life.
Thanks, the masses of Italian immigrants here enjoying it too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You are too early to bury Europe,
When will be a good time to declare Europe officially dead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
and number two - why bother bringing your grandchildren to Europe, if its' not "the intellectual and cultural engine of the world" ?
Just to see the bunch of "stones"?
But those "stones" that you want your grand-children to admire didn't come out of nowhere.
You need to brush up on your English and re-read what I wrote.

I will give you this though, Europe is a fascinating petri dish that shows the rest of us how Lemming-like human societies can become. Europe's demise is not without benefit. The story of Europe will serve as warning to future generations.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
??? I am not saying they're torturing, I'm saying they are NOT saving us.
Like a suicidal man, you push away all who want to help. Hellbent on your own death, you slash your wrists believing it will be for the best.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:45 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCassidy View Post
When will be a good time to declare Europe officially dead?
I'll let you know, but it's definitely not now. Not yet.

Quote:
You need to brush up on your English and re-read what I wrote.
I don't need to "brush up" on anything, because I am pointing at what you simply don't want to admit to yourself, while planning to bring your grandchildren to Europe.

Quote:
I will give you this though, Europe is a fascinating petri dish that shows the rest of us how Lemming-like human societies can become. Europe's demise is not without benefit. The story of Europe will serve as warning to future generations.
What "future generations"?
You mean those, "overseas?"
Nah, those won't last for long - not enough of spiritual power, not enough of ideas to ensure future survival. The engine of "consumer mentality" won't carry them far enough.
Money are powerful thing, but not powerful enough.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:18 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,412,128 times
The US wouldn't exist today without the immigration from the past centuries.

I really do not understand why the majority of Americans have this far right view on refugees, immigration and other topics such as this, it's crazy. There's a human crisis going on right now, these guys are fleeing their country because ISIS are running riot beheading people and killing everyone who doesn't obey to them. They are refugees literally fleeing for their lives, not migrants.

I am glad I live in Europe where the general political view is far more to the left than the US.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:29 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,507,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post

I really do not understand why the majority of Americans have this far right view on refugees, immigration and other topics such as this, it's crazy. There's a human crisis going on right now, these guys are fleeing their country because ISIS are running riot beheading people and killing everyone who doesn't obey to them. They are refugees literally fleeing for their lives, not migrants.

I am glad I live in Europe where the general political view is far more to the left than the US.
Well you don't actually know what the majority of Americans views are, you just read one persons post on the internet and think you know it all.

I propose Non Americans to stop pretending like they are US-experts.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:37 PM

139 posts, read 129,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
The United States won't be bailing Europe out for its mistakes again. Make sure you are thinking this migrant assimilation clearly. You are changing the entire demographic, culture, and religious composition of your countries in less than a year. You will be inviting people into your country who do not share our liberal Western values. Think.
Aren't you overstating the impact the refugees will have? I don't think there are that many of them compared to the entire population.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post

How do you get "majority of Americans"? Are you basing that on this one random post? A lot of Americans have an issue with illegal immigration, not immigration itself. You seem like so many Europeans I know who think they know what Americans are like but really don't.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggo View Post
Again? The US have been creating a lot more mess in the world the last 70 years than European countries.
Oh wait a minute. Europeans always stand behind the U.S., reaping the benefits of our intervention while turning around and pointing the finger when it goes wrong. You guys are in no way shape and form innocent. And don't forget the current mess of the world is a direct result of Europe's empire building centuries ago.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 852 times
This all makes feel that all Europe is good with immigration. This is not the case! Few refugees is OK, but Western EU taking uneducated people in large numbers is wrong. And in the end, they will destroy us and take over.

Now we are talking about 100-500 thousand refugees, and in a continent of 500 million ist not that much, but if this continues every year, it will destroy us.

SO NO TO MORE REFUGEES!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe