Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
So are you telling me that the Middle East was stable region before the Gulf wars?
And there are very few Iraqi refugees in Europe. In fact most are in the U.S. So it's a nonsense point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,731,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
It's ironic that you criticize other forumers and countries for lack of education, and then formulate a reply that is nothing but complete uneducated rubbish.

There are at least 800k refugees in Germany alone, in just one year. The numbers are growing by the month, so there will probably be over one million next year. That's a huge number and completely independent of the German immigration numbers (which are enormous and second largest in the world, behind only the U.S.). Germany is already letting in the equivalent of 2% of its total population every year, and now will have to handle a million poor migrants per year.

There are already millions and millions of immigrants flooding Europe. Now Germany and Sweden have encouraged millions more, but this time "refugees" of which Germany reports 20% are illiterate. But, not to worry, Saudi Arabia has promised to build 200 new Wahhabi mosques in Germany. That offer should really help with integration...

There are no "500k refugees in the EU". That's a completely made-up number. There are millions of newcomers in one EU country alone, every single damn year. And, yeah, that is "changing the entire, demographic, culture and religious composition". In fact it has already happened. There are more observant Muslims than observant Christians in some German cities. 75% of births in some major German cities are to foreign-born residents. It's probably too late for Germany and for a few other European countries.
Why are you so concerned about the changing demographic and culture of Europe that much as you repeated so many times? It is Europe's business. I don't know why you are being so bitter about Germany or Sweden being less Christian. How exactly does that concern you? 75% of foreign born, so what? Too late for what?

Old 09-11-2015, 07:28 AM

Quote:
So are you telling me that the Middle East was stable region before the Gulf wars?
The US made it far worse for sure.
And even before the Gulf wars, it is not like there was no US presence/interference.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:29 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Why are you so concerned about the changing demographic and culture of Europe that much as you repeated so many times?
Because I'm a German citizen, and because Germany is a great country, with much to offer the world. It's a culture worth preserving. There is no Islamic state that has produced even 1% of the legacy of Germany.

Quote:
It is Europe's business. I don't know why you are being so bitter about Germany or Sweden being less Christian. How exactly does that concern you? 75% of foreign born, so what? Too late for what?
I'm Catholic and German. I own property in Germany, and most of my family is in Germany. Why would it not concern me?

Old 09-11-2015, 07:33 AM

401 posts, read 534,724 times
Quote:
Why are you so concerned about the changing demographic and culture of Europe that much as you repeated so many times? It is Europe's business. I don't know why you are being so bitter about Germany or Sweden being less Christian. How exactly does that concern you? 75% of foreign born, so what? Too late for what?
Ever been to Malmø?

Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,463,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
the usa caused this refugee crisis by invading iraq and destabalising the entire region , the usa should be taking all these refugees from syria and iraq
Actually France and Britain are far more responsible for what they did post WW1. Skyes Picot Agreement and the Balfor Declaration has had far more influence on todays events than the USA has. But yeah keep blaming the US if it fits your narrative.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:06 AM

Funny thing..a Norwegian adventurer just got kidnapped in Syria by the IS - they are getting ready to chop his head off. The Norwegian PM has a press conference where she states that Norwegian Intelligence is working closely with a foreign Intelligence service to solve the issue...which intelligence service? Swedish? French? German? Italian?

No, you guessed right..she had to admit in a low voice it was the CIA..

Every time the sh..t hits the fan..who you gonna call??

Old 09-11-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Funny thing..a Norwegian adventurer just got kidnapped in Syria by the IS - they are getting ready to chop his head off. The Norwegian PM has a press conference where she states that Norwegian Intelligence is working closely with a foreign Intelligence service to solve the issue...which intelligence service? Swedish? French? German? Italian?

No, you guessed right..she had to admit in a low voice it was the CIA..

Every time the sh..t hits the fan..who you gonna call??
As if the CIA is not a terrorist organization itself.
Much of the current terrorism is nothing but CIA's creation. Sometimes it gets out of control and it brings disaster to the US mainland itself.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:22 AM

Quote:
As if the CIA is not a terrorist organization itself.
Much of the current terrorism is nothing but CIA's creation. Sometimes it gets out of control and it brings disaster to the US mainland itself.
The mandate of the CIA is to protect American lives. And they are doing a great job too.

Let`s say that you have reproduced - and your kids are sitting on a train. Some whacko muslim has a sick idea of killing everbody on that train - including your kids - with carpet knifes and AK-47`s.

If the "terror" organization CIA prevented that attack - how would you feel then?

Old 09-11-2015, 10:19 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times
Quote:
Well, the US has bailed out Europe with it`s various experiments with all kinds of - isms...several times. Nazism, communism..and now they are experimenting with muslim - ism...same crap. It brings you nowhere fast.

The proof of this bail-out is in the military grave-yards all over Europe - fallen US soldiers during two world wars...do you think it would happen the other way around..??

I for one don`t think the world is a better place with rulers like Ghadaffi, Hitler, Pol Pot, or Saddam Hussein.

But being German you probably wish you had your strong leader...don`t worry - I`m sure you`ll get one soon.
You watch too many John Wayne films! You should base history on history and not Hollywood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe