Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Basic Voting: Live in Romania or not next year, including to obtain paid farm work?
Yes, Of Course! Take The Opportunity Without Any Hesitation. 18 52.94%
Yeah, yet with some more hesitation. 6 17.65%
Maybe. I don't know. Undecided. 4 11.76%
No, close to a yes. 2 5.88%
Don't without a doubt. Undeniably a no. 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 08:28 PM
 started this thread
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 10 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,923,623 times

Advertisements

All of the surrounding itinerary is forming into reality. I am at the Constanta Romania area farm by Late July up to October. I am looking forward to the adventure. Practical relevant on the farm work, and I am even making more than one Farm Business website to those family members after all of the Website Developing coding I have learnt with college. After all of the experience of this matter. On my days off, usually only Saturdays or Sundays, I am going to those surprisingly abundant World Class Independent Cafes having Wireless Internet towards Constanta, Mangalia, those high variety Nightclub Bar Discotheques at Mamaia especially, social networking with Romanians, traditional authentic vibes of Eforie Nord, including 5 Floor multilevel Bar, Romania Turkish Palace room restaurant, Gift Stores, crowded village streets(aglomerat in Romanian language), rustic bars of Vama Veche, charming desolation of Eforie Sud, eclectic urban neighborhoods of Constanta, quick day trips to Varna Bulgaria(Alien even compared to Constanta!), and close proximity to all of the Romania Bulgaria Black Sea coastline. One of the best underrated treasures I am ever witnessing. I am very lucky to work on a farm this close to all of the action. Not that rural in the middle of nowhere, and less than 1 hour to extreme high variety. Even more up to 3 hours out. If there is any advice anyone wants me to acknowledge, inform me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2016, 07:40 AM

395 posts, read 463,099 times
To the OP - this is not on topic, but I have been reading your posts on this thread and I find it interesting how you express yourself. You speak of living long in the U.S., yet you do not express yourself like a typical fluent English speaker. Was English your first language? If not, what was? If you do not care to answer, no problem; I just find the wording you use fascinating when sharing your thoughts.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:35 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasage View Post
To the OP - this is not on topic, but I have been reading your posts on this thread and I find it interesting how you express yourself. You speak of living long in the U.S., yet you do not express yourself like a typical fluent English speaker. Was English your first language? If not, what was? If you do not care to answer, no problem; I just find the wording you use fascinating when sharing your thoughts.
Ambivalent with what you are saying. I have been up to trilingual before with Romanian, Mandarin Chinese, and English. The third one is my own native language since I was born. Romanian immigrant parents moved to this country around 27 years ago, and I am already age 25. I have traveled in up to 11 countries (France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Mexico, USA, Canada, Italy). First international living experience if those three other summers are not counting when I stayed around the Constanta Romania area 1 month while visiting. Any relevant high variety eclectic questions to the entire adventure?

Old 07-05-2016, 10:56 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Ambivalent with what you are saying. I have been up to trilingual before with Romanian, Mandarin Chinese, and English. The third one is my own native language since I was born. Romanian immigrant parents moved to this country around 27 years ago, and I am already age 25. I have traveled in up to 11 countries (France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Mexico, USA, Canada, Italy). First international living experience if those three other summers are not counting when I stayed around the Constanta Romania area 1 month while visiting. Any relevant high variety eclectic questions to the entire adventure?
What language did your parents talk to you when you were growing up?

Old 07-05-2016, 10:57 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,346,679 times
Quote:
So you lived in the US for your whole life? I'm also curious as to why you are writing the way you do.

It's sometimes really hard to read your posts because of the many adjectives you are linking together.

Old 07-06-2016, 03:20 AM

85 posts, read 64,078 times
Quote:
You mastered Mandarin Chinese with English and Romanian concurrently?! Chinese (any form) is a very difficult language, in itself and also when compared to its innate differences with English posing as greater challenges for anybody to master both. You must be a genius.

Old 07-06-2016, 06:42 AM

395 posts, read 463,099 times
Quote:
Not at all my intention for you to feel ambivalence. I only find how you express yourself interesting and was curious about your history regarding languages. Languages are interesting to me. I appreciate you giving more of a background. I was fascinated, and not at all in a bad way, so please don't misunderstand.
Carry on, and looking forward to you sharing your adventures in Romania these next few months and beyond!

Old 07-15-2016, 07:17 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander7 View Post
You mastered Mandarin Chinese with English and Romanian concurrently?! Chinese (any form) is a very difficult language, in itself and also when compared to its innate differences with English posing as greater challenges for anybody to master both. You must be a genius.
Trilingual mastery at only 15 years old back then around one decade ago. Equal spiritual affinity to the entire understanding of the already built up language comprehension zone. Another wonderfully alien writing script, and without any articles. Extra fun challenge to enter the Mandarin Chinese highly interactive realm rather than anything difficult. Romanian national language is heavily borrowing from ancient classical Latin according to solid etymological foundation. Using Latin even more than Italian or any other language depending on various pathways of evaluation. Mutual feelings. You are also a real genius!

Old 07-15-2016, 08:46 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasage View Post
Not at all my intention for you to feel ambivalence. I only find how you express yourself interesting and was curious about your history regarding languages. Languages are interesting to me. I appreciate you giving more of a background. I was fascinated, and not at all in a bad way, so please don't misunderstand.
Carry on, and looking forward to you sharing your adventures in Romania these next few months and beyond!
Confusing meandering of the opposite direction away from clarification of original intentions. You must be referring to another poster. I am exactly identical to all of the other posters with ultimate unique expression. Infinite communication happening. Fine, I won't falsely interpret. What you said might seem an insult, yet an actual compliment. Exciting future journeys to the country of Romania. With more emerging adventures to my entire life.

Last edited by ; 07-15-2016 at 08:56 PM..

Old 07-15-2016, 09:02 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What language did your parents talk to you when you were growing up?
Bilingual Romanian and English. I think my first word ever was the Romanian word for car, "mașină"! Anyways, I am not really sure where your main question is coming from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
So you lived in the US for your whole life? I'm also curious as to why you are writing the way you do.

It's sometimes really hard to read your posts because of the many adjectives you are linking together.
Up to now, I have travelled to at least 11 countries (France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Monaco, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada) outside of where I am living. Only 25 years old right now. Technically, I stayed in Romania around one month each various summer, and maybe qualifying to residency status already.

What you are blasting off at is absolutely not making any rational sense whatsoever. You are just talking about yourself, viribusunitis. Nobody else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe