Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 10:58 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWestDude View Post
Hard to miss the headline news that Europe is being invaded by third world immigrants.
Phew, yeah. It's getting unbearable right now. Just like I remember from right after the war. Food is scarce. Employment? Pah, all those sand muftis are stealing that from us.

Protests in Sevilla:

Old 10-30-2015, 11:02 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,016,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Europeans are very soft people.

Unfortunately they don't have a good gun ownership rate and something like second amendment.

So i don't expect any civil war or minor headaches happening.

They can handle even more refugees cause they hate themselves.

But i think Swiss would hold well

They have sound culture and government issues citizens guns.

That's a huge plus.
Nonsense post!

Old 10-30-2015, 11:10 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,556,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Nonsense post!
How so

Old 10-30-2015, 11:19 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Phew, yeah. It's getting unbearable right now. Just like I remember from right after the war. Food is scarce. Employment? Pah, all those sand muftis are stealing that from us.
Sorry, can't reply now, the Muslims are knocking on my door.

Whoops, a Muslim just climbed up my window, they are all over us! "Braaaaaiiiiins! Refuuuuuuge!" he said. Oh no, no my female pet cat is being raped!

I don't know what to do! But I have to do something, even if only on the internet. Hope this repels these invaders:

Old 10-30-2015, 11:32 AM

212 posts, read 208,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
we need these now (KKK)
the Swiss are buying and stocking up weapons
we Europeans must be ready to fight or die

French humour

Old 10-30-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

Whoops, a Muslim just climbed up my window, they are all over us! "Braaaaaiiiiins! Refuuuuuuge!" he said. Oh no, no my female pet cat is being raped!

I don't know what to do! But I have to do something, even if only on the internet. Hope this repels these invaders:

I went to buy a couple of leg lambs to a halal meat shop and he had chorizo along the lamb.

Old 10-30-2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARPATHIAN View Post
kkk - retards. Is a manipulation to associate kkk with those Europeans that don't want to not be overcomed with foreigners. Is a nation's right to reject a huge number of foreigners that want to settle within its borders. Even more if these foreigners are secretely hateful to their host and want its destruction, as is the case with many / most of these so - called refugees.

Btw, at the first link is a nice map that shows through a big animation how many buses (each dot is a bus), each with 25 immigrants, are heading to, or moving through Europe. Ofcourse, is not that those buses' movement is tracked with some sort of radar or gps. Instead, is just some imaginary location and routes of the buses, but their number is close to reality, based on the statistics of the recent population movement toward WE:

Syrians were here 1200 to 800 years ago, very civilized people and too cultured, loved wine and poetry too much..They had to resort to mercenaries. Amazing architects. No, Syrians are quite western and their religious denominations are many. Quite funny because many don't like to define themselves as Arabs but as Romans. Problem is that many other people are passing themselves as Syrians.

Old 10-30-2015, 11:56 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,563,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampliment View Post
Syrians were here 1200 to 800 years ago, very civilized people and too cultured, loved wine and poetry too much..They had to resort to mercenaries. Amazing architects. No, Syrians are quite western and their religious denominations are many. Quite funny because many don't like to define themselves as Arabs but as Romans. Problem is that many other people are passing themselves as Syrians.
Here where? 800 years ago, most Syrians were still Christians. Now most are Muslims and many of them terrorists and islamists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

You remembered me about this website:
http://www.loonwatch.com/

which dreams of being a parody at jihadwatch.com and other anti-islamic websites and has as motto the line "the mooslims! they are heeere!". In fact, you may have got inspired from there when writing your post.

Loonwatch is the apogee of multiculti blindness and pc nonsense. This website is hilarious not for what they think, but on the contrary, because of the lack of realism and the pathetic attempt (read failure) to ridiculise something that is based on facts and practical approach.

Last edited by CARPATHIAN; 10-30-2015 at 12:06 PM..

Old 10-30-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARPATHIAN View Post
Here where? 800 years ago, most Syrians were still Christians. Now most are Muslims and many of them terrorists and islamists.

Here, Al Andalus. No, they were already muslims but only a minority in Syria, as in Al Andalus. They were the aristocracy. They were Christians until 670 I believe...and they arrived here 715. When they arrived, most of the population in Syria were Christians..and there were important Syrian Christians in the government.

Very cultured, western people...they brought back all the classical literature written in Arab that was translated in Latin. Culturally, they were more byzantine than muslims.

Not really, was in Syria 6 years ago. Very educated, western people, entire christian cities, and really, not that they cared a lot about religion. All those terrorist mouvements were created recently..

They were quite civilized because they brought all the culture of invaded territories, but always submerged in civil wars...worse than the visigoths. Later things became a mess, as fundamentalists started to develop in North Africa...almohads, almoravids....

Last edited by pampliment; 10-30-2015 at 12:21 PM..

Old 10-30-2015, 12:20 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,563,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampliment View Post
Here, Al Andalus. No, they were already muslims. They were the aristocracy. They were Christians until 670 I believe...and they arrived here 715. Very cultured, western people...they brought back all the classical literature written in Arab that was translated in Latin. Culturally, they were more byzantine than muslims.
Muslims in Spain were mostly Arabs (natives of Arabian Peninsula) and Berbers. And the conversion of Syrians to islam occured much later than many think.

However, some estimates suggest that Syria may have had a Christian majority within its modern borders until the Mongol invasions of Syria between 1244 and 1323 AD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization_of_Syria

Quote:
Not really, was in Syria 6 years ago. Very educated, western people, entire christian cities, and really, not that they cared a lot about religion. All those terrorist mouvements were created recently..
Pretty warlike country for a highly educated, nonreligious nation as you describe it ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe