Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 08:34 AM

299 posts, read 317,034 times

Advertisements

I genuinly think this would be the best solution to Europe's problems. Arm these peoople, give them a country where they can freely practice their religion, a country that will be based on their values, so many refugees are young strong healthy men. Instead of giving them spending money and watch them do nothing, spend that money to arm them. UN created home for Jews after WW2, do we have to allow WW3 to happen and let history repeat itself?

People in Europe are exhausted, far right is going to start gaining power, and even though I very much doubt we would have another holocaust, anti- Muslim vibe is super strong. Liberal media are causing more damage by denying people the right to be angry, leftist politicians are shoving the refugees down our throats.

Muslim values and beliefs are not compatible with western culture and western believes, as long as these people allow their book to decide for them whats good and whats not they will never feel at home in western society.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:35 AM

134 posts, read 162,664 times
where? all land is taken

Old 11-16-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagrance View Post
where? all land is taken
I have no idea, just a thought...

Old 11-16-2015, 09:01 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,408,398 times
If only there were a country where Muslims could live...

Seriously, there are 50 countries in the world with a Muslim majority. If none of those 50 are working (some of them are, actually), why would creating another one to fill with refugees from differing and contentious parts of the Muslim world solve any problem. In fact, I suspect it would immediately become the worst, most dangerous Muslim country.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:03 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,847,702 times
The UN is as useless as breasts on a boar hog...and should be shut down..a waste of $$$$$$$.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
If only there were a country where Muslims could live...

Seriously, there are 50 countries in the world with a Muslim majority. If none of those 50 are working (some of them are, actually), why would creating another one to fill with refugees from differing and contentious parts of the Muslim world solve any problem. In fact, I suspect it would immediately become the worst, most dangerous Muslim country.
The only countries that are working are those with dictatorship. Give them a brand new country where they can create peaceful democratic government, hold hands and sing kumbaya since this is what apparently they all want.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:21 AM

5,985 posts, read 13,154,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagrance View Post
where? all land is taken
eh . . . with stagnant birth rates and population increasing urban, I think there are many regions with clusters of villages that could work, although a whole single country would be problematic.

I kind of agree with Anna, I think the attacks in Paris have tipped many Europeans over the edge. The swift French airstrikes in Syria are testament to this. European countries better find a solution in a moderate democratic way, otherwise all these National Front parties are going to win elections, and who knows what will happen.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:39 AM

144 posts, read 207,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanAnna View Post
Instead of giving them spending money and watch them do nothing, spend that money to arm them.
Many people who fled from Syria and Irak have diplomas. How do you think it costs to travel till Europe especially for a familly ?
They show them on tv, many are enginers, architects etc but they need to learn the language before working.
In Sueden they said they can immediatly start to work.
Those who stayed or went in the closest countries next to their borders are the most poors.

Quote:
UN created home for Jews after WW2, do we have to allow WW3 to happen and let history repeat itself?
Let history repeat itself ? You can't be serious ...
UN created a home to other people who was already to someone else.
Thanks to them we have a war there who never stopped and included instability in the region ... and the conflict add tensions overseas ...

Quote:
People in Europe are exhausted, far right is going to start gaining power, and even though I very much doubt we would have another holocaust, anti- Muslim vibe is super strong. Liberal media are causing more damage by denying people the right to be angry, leftist politicians are shoving the refugees down our throats.

Muslim values and beliefs are not compatible with western culture and western believes, as long as these people allow their book to decide for them whats good and whats not they will never feel at home in western society.
I have a better idea, i think it can work.

What about not invading their countries, not stealling their oil and other ressources, what about not arming some groups that we know are extremists, what about closing Guantanamo and starting to judge people, and the list can go on an on ...

If you let people in peace i guess they would stay/return in their country and leave you in peace too.

Europe is exhausted... because those people are not ?

Old 11-16-2015, 09:53 AM

504 posts, read 466,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazira View Post

What about not invading their countries, not stealling their oil and other ressources, what about not arming some groups that we know are extremists, what about closing Guantanamo and starting to judge people, and the list can go on an on ...

If you let people in peace i guess they would stay/return in their country and leave you in peace too.

OK, a deal.

We won't invade their countries if they don't fly planes into our skyscrapers.

And as regards oil - I think you'll find we paid for it. Which is why those states are so rich.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazira View Post
Many people who fled from Syria and Irak have diplomas. How do you think it costs to travel till Europe especially for a familly ?
They show them on tv, many are enginers, architects etc but they need to learn the language before working.
In Sueden they said they can immediatly start to work.
Those who stayed or went in the closest countries next to their borders are the most poors.

Let history repeat itself ? You can't be serious ...
UN created a home to other people who was already to someone else.
Thanks to them we have a war there who never stopped and included instability in the region ... and the conflict add tensions overseas ...

Spoken like a true terrorist supporter. People in middle east have been slaughtering each other for centuries yet west is to blame. But you're right, next time we should live them all just to kill each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe