Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2016, 02:01 AM

18 posts, read 20,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/european/co...ge_in_uk_from/

Polish girl just moved to my village in UK from Germany. She says that 9 out of 12 of her friends from Germany still working in the hospital have been raped by migrants (self.european)
submitted 10 hours ago by CHAD_J_THUNDERCOCKUnited Kingdom

"She and her boyfriend moved to UK to get away from it all
She says that nobody has any idea how bad it is. Only a few of her friends working the night shift at the hospital have not been raped yet.
She is working in a shop and told my Mum all of this over the counter, who just called me and mentioned it.
****ing crazy"

This does not sound very realistic, in my opinion. I have been living in Germany for almost my entire life and it is generally a very safe country day and night, apart from some trouble you might face some trouble with some drunk *******s (either migrants or German natives) at some party hot spots on Saturday nights. Even the so called Ghettos are way safer and nothing compared to what you find in the US.

I also used to live in a Paris ghetto as a student and again - although a little worse than that what they call a ghetto in Germany - nothing compared to what you find even in smaller Cities in the US.Generally, Europe is way safer than the US
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2016, 02:45 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
I would not give my land on a silver plate to refugees... Cheeses, what would be worse than give it for them all free and turn back to own land.. NEVER!

They will take over this land only over my dead body even I would be only person left when others cowardly ran away

This is mine! All mine!!!!

I was talking with my friend, there has been rumors that some leaders has stated things like "bombings do no harm, only buildings crash and some people die" and "when the problem is in, society either take care of it or then not".. So they are leaving it to citizens own hand how to deal with problems.

Leaders are just taking their money and run.

Old 03-26-2016, 03:11 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/european/co...ge_in_uk_from/

Polish girl just moved to my village in UK from Germany. She says that 9 out of 12 of her friends from Germany still working in the hospital have been raped by migrants (self.european)
submitted 10 hours ago by CHAD_J_THUNDERCOCKUnited Kingdom

"She and her boyfriend moved to UK to get away from it all
She says that nobody has any idea how bad it is. Only a few of her friends working the night shift at the hospital have not been raped yet.
She is working in a shop and told my Mum all of this over the counter, who just called me and mentioned it.
****ing crazy"

I am worried how less there is possibilities to defence, maybe there should be more industry and choices for these.

10 Anti-Rape Devices (anti-rape condom) - ODDEE

With moving away, it is same like with climate change for northern species. You can imagine there is always a northern place to go but then you realise northest place in the earth is melting and there is no place to go.

Running away only grows the problem bigger and you are in a pocket sooner or later. When there is no further place to go anymore you either defence or die. So people should focus to solve problems and not run away.

If native europeans would run into australia and usa which are better with immigration and europeans would replaced by muslims, it would mean even usa could not defence anymore..

Who said natives would not rebel or would not have rights to rebel if they are facing threats for the health or their lives?

If those leaders are cowards there will be few who are not.

And I still believe some of those people are coming to live as europeans. I saw few articles where muslim women are telling how happy they are to get into europe because they are free now. They might become good feminists

Old 03-26-2016, 07:02 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,668 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6I...FxZIsdbT029KsQ

6 minutes in Donald Trump says he knows people who are going to leave Germany.
how many? 1, 10 - or thousands? Probably 1000s as thats how many Trump saw dancing on the rooftops of NJ after 9/11

Old 03-26-2016, 07:45 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
The problem is that the immigration is heavily sweked in terms of gender. 90%+ of the unaccompanied 16-17 years olds are males... which will generate a heave gender unbalance in most european antions, specially in germany and sweden...
I keep seeing statistics like these.....that an overwhelming majority of the migrants are unmarried males. So I googled this subject and looked at a dozen different sources and it does appear to be the case. While the media and those who are pro-migrant talk about helping women and children, if we're seeing 75 to 90 percent of them being unmarried males....that's an entirely different situation isn't it ?

This whole migrant thing that is currently happening is a disaster in the making. Europe is seeing millions of people from a VASTLY different culture, where women aren't of much if any value, being dropped into a free and open society that is about as different as could be from their home countries. Many it would seem have no idea how to act properly in a civilized society where women are treated as equals and religion is a private thing separate from the issues of state....how can anyone not see and recognize this disaster in the making ?

People can change and adapt from one culture to another....but it takes a very long time and also a desire to actually assimilate. From what I've seen, many of the immigrants don't share the values of the west, and wish to implement their own rules/laws on the host nations once they get a foot hold. That perhaps wouldn't be a serious problem if they shared some core values....but the two cultures are about 179 degrees opposite of each other, and you'd think anyone with an ounce of common sense could see that's a serious problem. It's literally cultural suicide for the host nation.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:55 AM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
Any of those refugees are more cultured and are more willing to change than Trump and his voters.

Old 03-31-2016, 10:59 AM

4,032 posts, read 4,468,001 times
France: Exodus of 10,000 millionaires amid rising Muslim tensions

"Rising tensions in France, especially in Paris following a series of Islamist terrorist attacks in 2015, have spurred an exodus of its super-wealthy citizens, a new report on migration trends of millionaires and high-net worth individuals across the world reveals. The report warns that other European countries, including the UK, Belgium, Germany and Sweden "where religious tensions are starting to emerge", will also see similar trends."

"
According to the report, Millionaire migration in 2015, France topped the list of countries with maximum millionaire outflows as it lost 10,000 millionaires, or 3% of its millionaire population. Among the cities that saw maximum millionaire outflow, Paris, was at the top – losing about 6% of its millionaire population or 7,000 millionaires in 2015 to the UK, the US, Canada, Australia and Israel.

"The large outflow of millionaires from France is notable – France is being heavily impacted by rising religious tensions between Christians and Muslims, especially in urban areas. We expect that millionaire migration away from France will accelerate over the next decade as these tensions escalate," the report warns.

After France, the list of countries ranked by millionaire outflows includes China ranked second, followed by Italy, India, Greece, the Russian Federation, Spain and Brazil in descending order."
More on this story
" Millionaires' 8 favourite places: Australia is top destination for the super-wealthy
As for inflows, Australia was the favourite destination with maximum inflows in 2015 – a total of 8,000 new millionaires. The US was ranked second with 7,000 inflows, followed by Canada, Israel, the UAE and New Zealand.

Australian cities Sydney, Melbourne and Perth saw a significant millionaire inflow in 2015 from China, Europe, the UK, the US and South Africa, with Sydney topping the chart with 4,000 new millionaires or 4% added to its existing millionaire population, according to the report. Melbourne and Perth had 3,000 and 1,000 new millionaires in 2015, respectively. Tel Aviv, Dubai, San Francisco, Vancouver and Seattle also featured among the top eight cities with millionaire inflows."

Last edited by Dave Coe; 03-31-2016 at 11:25 AM..

Old 03-31-2016, 11:37 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,668 times
So millionaires scared of Europe are going to Tel Aviv which has the threat of rocket attacks and stabbings

Old 03-31-2016, 03:31 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
So millionaires scared of Europe are going to Tel Aviv which has the threat of rocket attacks and stabbings
They rather live under the threat of being shot at with rockets and stabbed than live in Paris, that says something about the future of Europe.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:00 AM

4,032 posts, read 4,468,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
While Israel does have terrorist threats French Jews still feel more comfortable in a society where they are the majority. Also Israel is very nationalistic and unlike France is not tolerant towards Muslims and non Jewish immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe