Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2018, 05:51 PM

4,399 posts, read 4,288,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
10 largest foreign nationality groups in Germany in order: Turkey, Poland, Italy, Romania, Greece, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Bulgaria, Austria.

So much for your "Islamic invasion". If anything, the Orthodox are on the rise.
Turkey is #1 though. Wonder how many of them are Ottoman Empire Erdogan supporting nationalist I'm guessing most of them aren't but I don't live in Germany so idk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 05:55 PM

4,399 posts, read 4,288,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
With the bosporus dictator getting more and more crazy, Europe has to find a strategy against the so called weapon of mass migration:

Turkey can always resort to
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8...u-migrant-deal

It has been found that especially Erdogan sees reufugees as part of his strategy to conquer the world for Islam by mass migration. He cited Arafat with his famous citation ""The womb of the Arab woman is my strongest weapon." These days he goes one step further and comes to Germany to do more agressive advertising for gaining more power at home.

This would never be possible in the US I guess...imagine Castro holding a speech in front of exile-cubans in Miami, while beeing loved and cheered for using agressive rhetorics against the US. Only in puss*-Europe/Germany.
Turkey's birth rate has been falling drastically for years. Soon it will be below replacement levels like most of Europe and Iran

Old 06-02-2018, 07:31 PM

4,317 posts, read 4,205,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
Turkey is #1 though. Wonder how many of them are Ottoman Empire Erdogan supporting nationalist I'm guessing most of them aren't but I don't live in Germany so idk.

According to this other list Syrians are the 3rd largest migrant group. They were not in the list you were responding to. This list does not include refugees.

Rank Nationality Population (2016) % of foreign nationals

1 Turkey 1,492,580 14.9 2 Poland 783,085 7.8 3 Syria 637,845 6.4 4 Italy 611,450 6.1 5 Romania 533,660 5.3 6 Greece 348,475 3.5 7 Croatia 332,605 3.3 8 Bulgaria 263,320 2.6 9 Afghanistan 253,485 2.5 10 Russian Federation 245,380 2.4

Old 06-02-2018, 08:24 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
Turkey is #1 though.
Lol spot on, also Italy is Orthodox ...

Old 06-09-2018, 03:06 AM

54 posts, read 49,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
How am I racist? I did not know Islam is a race. How can being critical on a dogma be racist?

Actually I have no big issues with people bashing Christianity even though I am Christian. I admit there have been people out there that brought a lot of shame in the name of Christianity, and I am angry with the hypocrisy within the church. I have even questioned the teachings of the dogma of Christianity and not afraid of that either.

However my point is that those that live in a country and choose to move there no matter what religious background should integrate in that country. As the saying goes: When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
The issue at heart is whether you think Muslims have cultural differences from Non-Muslims in racial communities, so for example, in most of South Asia, the Muslims have been treated as a separate ethnicity at least informally for centuries, so the two communities have developed cultural differences.

The best example of this is in Sri Lanka, where the Muslims have been formally segregated from the Non-Muslims into a separate ethnicity. The two communities have different political swings, cultural norms, etc... which mean that it is silly to merge the communities into one.

The issue of whether "Muslims are a race" originates from this issue. In the context of Europe, people lump together a variety of Muslim ethnic groups from across the world into once single concept of "Muslims" - in India these "Muslims" share more racial similarities.

Old 06-09-2018, 03:33 AM

54 posts, read 49,703 times
To add, it's also to note that, at least in South Asia, you still identify as Muslim and Hindu if you're a non-theological woman or homosexual person.

Old 06-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 7 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,917,464 times
Dilemmas are imaginary probably. Or labeling blatant exaggerations. In the past four years, I am in 9 countries(France, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Sweden), and never am stumbling upon any dangerous or troubling main events on these matters. Entire Continent is continuing high success rates at Global Peace Index. Never any rational imperatives to leave that way if you are a native national or the right type of immigrants assimilating into the culture. Adaptation principles is easy. They are already ethical, and moral.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:08 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,462,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Dilemmas are imaginary probably. Or labeling blatant exaggerations. In the past four years, I am in 9 countries(France, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Sweden), and never am stumbling upon any dangerous or troubling main events on these matters. Entire Continent is continuing high success rates at Global Peace Index. Never any rational imperatives to leave that way if you are a native national or the right type of immigrants assimilating into the culture. Adaptation principles is easy. They are already ethical, and moral.
I was recently in the Czech Republic. I did notice African migrants but in small numbers. Luckily their President is fairly strict.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:10 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,462,284 times
"The rich ones could find haven further abroad but most will be lucky to find sanctuary in Eastern Europe.

Besides, the collapse would only be temporary. It would make the Great Depression look like a picnic by comparison, but I suspect that when the free food, housing and heat disappeared then the invaders would **** off home around about the first day of winter that very same year.

'Twas the Russian system for dealing with infestations of parasites or rodents back in the day. Go live in a tent for 24 hours and let the house drop to freezing.

I wouldn't envy the Germans the cleanup job next spring, though. This whole saga being Merkel's pet project, if Italy is anything to go by then the EU nations will one by one race to be the hardest on immigrants, trying to decrease their share of the diversity. The problem that was spread around Europe is going to cascade back towards the richest, most cucked states in the union. Germany. France. Sweden. Places like that will get everyone else's enrichment on top of their own."

"I suspect quite a few will flee to Portugal, particularly the Algarve.
I was there recently and some locals mentioned to me how French and Swedes were flocking to buy property over there.
In fact, the popular tourist town of Tavira already has several Swedish language attornies and estate agents in the town to facilitate the amount of Swedes abandoning their own country for still relatively homogenous (compared to much of Europe anyway) Portugal.
Interestingly I spoke to one local woman who had lived in South Africa for a while and she was surprisingly 'awake' for a woman.
She mentioned how she was annoyed at all the French in particular coming to the Algarve to buy property, she specifically said to me:
"They've let their own country get taken over by Muslims and Syrians and now they come here!".
For now the Portuguese seem happy enough to take the tourist and expats' money, but I would not like to see this lovely part of the world get filled up with Scandinavians/French/Dutch etc who jumped ship and let their own countries get demographically usurped by invaders."

"First they move to better areas in the EU and then they move to the US. The problem with the US move is Visas and the time it takes to get there, if you succeed in the first place."

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50253-page-691.html

Old 06-15-2018, 12:40 PM

1,891 posts, read 1,684,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
"The rich ones could find haven further abroad but most will be lucky to find sanctuary in Eastern Europe.

Besides, the collapse would only be temporary. It would make the Great Depression look like a picnic by comparison, but I suspect that when the free food, housing and heat disappeared then the invaders would **** off home around about the first day of winter that very same year.

'Twas the Russian system for dealing with infestations of parasites or rodents back in the day. Go live in a tent for 24 hours and let the house drop to freezing.

I wouldn't envy the Germans the cleanup job next spring, though. This whole saga being Merkel's pet project, if Italy is anything to go by then the EU nations will one by one race to be the hardest on immigrants, trying to decrease their share of the diversity. The problem that was spread around Europe is going to cascade back towards the richest, most cucked states in the union. Germany. France. Sweden. Places like that will get everyone else's enrichment on top of their own."

"I suspect quite a few will flee to Portugal, particularly the Algarve.
I was there recently and some locals mentioned to me how French and Swedes were flocking to buy property over there.
In fact, the popular tourist town of Tavira already has several Swedish language attornies and estate agents in the town to facilitate the amount of Swedes abandoning their own country for still relatively homogenous (compared to much of Europe anyway) Portugal.
Interestingly I spoke to one local woman who had lived in South Africa for a while and she was surprisingly 'awake' for a woman.
She mentioned how she was annoyed at all the French in particular coming to the Algarve to buy property, she specifically said to me:
"They've let their own country get taken over by Muslims and Syrians and now they come here!".
For now the Portuguese seem happy enough to take the tourist and expats' money, but I would not like to see this lovely part of the world get filled up with Scandinavians/French/Dutch etc who jumped ship and let their own countries get demographically usurped by invaders."

"First they move to better areas in the EU and then they move to the US. The problem with the US move is Visas and the time it takes to get there, if you succeed in the first place."

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50253-page-691.html
golden

or...

they buy _cheap_ houses to be retired under the sun because riviera is impossible to afford. Phenomenon is not from yesterday at all.

Why do british keep buy and buy in south of france? They are less scared of muslims?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe