Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 05:22 PM

1,600 posts, read 1,890,147 times

Advertisements

The point: did that "refugee" the right to be in Sweden?
Because if he didn't, then that girl would be still alive.
The same applies to a family of elders who were beaten, abused and murdered by a young African immigrant who had no right whatsoever to be in Italy: had he not been taken in in the beginning, that would have not happened.
It's true that a certain degree of criminality is unavoidable, but there's no necessity to also import any more criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 03:39 AM

4,956 posts, read 3,319,465 times
More news and picture of the victim see Sweden's Alexandra Mezher stabbed to death at CHILD migrant centre | Daily Mail Online

Old 01-26-2016, 07:11 AM

106 posts, read 75,901 times
It's like 'the Little Thread That Could'....

This little thread once called undeserving of even being a thread chugged on...

Old 01-26-2016, 07:21 AM

82 posts, read 65,332 times
I´m just gonna leave this here: http://ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

Some countries that can be relevant for comparision:
. JAPAN (0.998) - A REAL progressive country in the right sense of the word (very well mix of the best conservative and decent liberal ideas)
. Australia (0.995) - An actually sucessfull multicultural country
. France (0.993) - An european country with a pretty decent progressive view and where immigrants usually integrate into the french culture instead of the opposite. They already had their problems but at least they are "politically incorrect" enough to talk about the issues and assume things.
. Ireland (0.984)
. Italy (0.984)
. Finland (0.976)
. USA (0.973) - Already stagnating
. United Kingdom (0.972)
. Germany (0.966) - Also with tendency to stagnate, I wonder why
. Estonia (0.953)
. Hungary (0.946)
. Poland (0.943)
. Belgium (0.920) - Significant decrease of human development (2nd biggest)
. Sweden (0.906) - Want to be the most "progressive". The numbers say they are actually the country with the biggest decrease of human development in the world.
. Malaysia (0.899) - One of the most decent muslim countries where sharia law applies in personal status issues. Almost surpassing Sweden...

Note: There is one thing or another that is probably a bit out of date (for example I think Czech Republic actual hdi and increase is a lot higher and Libya is a lot lower) but most of it is accurate. Anyway as i said, overall the results speak for themselves.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:39 AM

400 posts, read 422,751 times
Why the need to import people when the young in many of those countries can't even earn enough to leave their parents' homes to start an independant existence? I don't get it.

As I understand it, there are young well educated graduates emigrating to get an opportunity to work, only to be replaced by relatively unskilled immigrants and refugees who will need a lot of state support to become employable. I don't get the logic of this policy.

Old 01-27-2016, 01:22 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerys52SoSilver View Post
"Alexandra, of Lebanese Christian origin, lived with her parents Boutros, 46, and Chiméne Mezher, and her two younger brothers in Borås, some 40 miles from Molndal.
Her father came to Sweden from Beirut, Lebanon, in 1989 and her mother moved there three years later."

It is quite terrible if alexandras parents came to sweden looking for peace and their sweden born daughter became killed by asylum seeker. What horrible twist.

Old 01-27-2016, 01:46 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookyhere View Post
Why the need to import people when the young in many of those countries can't even earn enough to leave their parents' homes to start an independant existence? I don't get it.

As I understand it, there are young well educated graduates emigrating to get an opportunity to work, only to be replaced by relatively unskilled immigrants and refugees who will need a lot of state support to become employable. I don't get the logic of this policy.

Simple saying because covernment (rich parties) want slaves. They want that cheap exploiting industry into EU what they are doing at certain countries. Sweatshops without workers rights and decent pay, that is what they want.

We do have lot of educated people without work and it feels like covernment is a big traitor and failure when they want cheap workers to "do our job".

I do understand and support helping people who are coming from war crisis areas and want to adapt but practically covernment use them as a tool to break all good systems.

Can you imagine how it feels to go to a doctor who does not speak language of native people but some jibberish? I know, it feels like this doctor have no any idea what I am trying to explain... It is frustrating. When I go to buy things, they don't even know what that thing is what I am looking for! 3 workers at shift and nobody knew what it is... Sometimes I feel I am in holiday at some unknown country and not in my homeland..

Covernment should indeed fix the system that it would be possible to even already existing natives to live.. There is bread lines already to natives, things are not well. It is covernments tricks to take new people in. I guess what they wish for is higher criminal rates, gangs and poor people killing each other meanwhile fighting in a bread line.

Then rich parties are free to continue their luxury life with maids and slaves are they become cheap to keep in the future.

Covernments pooed it strongly in their greedyness.

I guess they wish civil wars..

Old 01-27-2016, 08:12 PM

919 posts, read 840,791 times

Old 01-27-2016, 08:43 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
^
... and what's even more important - dog will never pretend for a moment that he likes you.
He either genuinely likes you. Or not.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:53 AM

69 posts, read 58,103 times
Looking at that picture, there is no way this 6 foot strapping lad is a child!

Why was a young woman left alone on a night-shift with men like this?

"First picture of '15-year-old' Somali asylum seeker who 'stabbed to death' Swedish social worker as he appears in court charged with her murder

Six-foot tall, the 'child' accused of murdering a Swedish aid worker appeared in court today.
"

First picture: Six foot tall, the '15-year-old Somali boy killer' of Swedish asylum worker appears in court charged with her murder | Daily Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe