Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 08:57 AM

106 posts, read 75,871 times

Advertisements

Migrant fatally stabs Swedish refugee centre worker | socialmedia News

Seeing no press on this...Is this true?? What is going on there?!

Two stabbing deaths by 'youth' refugees in less than a month. So far VERY little press coverage. Though the ethnicity in this case is not being divulged it's clear because it was one of the 'youths' housed at the center.

Might be a refugee who has lied re: his age. The circumstances are not made clear exactly.

Will the Center Workers End up Revolting on this ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 09:14 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Obviously you are a racist if you report this news...

Old 01-25-2016, 09:26 AM

So now if we report an news story we're 'RACIST'?

Well okay next time I'll check in with you, the SELF-APPOINTED' arbiter, to see if you deign a thread worthy...

You do not know my views and frankly your accusations of me reveal a level of anger an distrust that is disturbing.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:27 AM

STOCKHOLM (Sweden), Jan 25, 2016:
A young asylum seeker on Monday allegedly stabbed and killed a female employee of the refugee centre for unaccompanied minors where he was staying in western Sweden, police said.
The 22-year-old victim was rushed to a nearby hospital but died of her wounds, police said.
Police would not comment on the identity or nationality of the alleged attacker, except to say that he was a young man who was a resident of the centre for 14- to 17-year-olds.
He was under arrest for murder.
“These kinds of calls are becoming more and more common. We’re dealing with more incidents like these since the arrival of so many more refugees from abroad,” police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:37 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerwen View Post

lol, it is not racist and what I know they have a total crimes section in cd. //www.city-data.com/forum/true-crime/ So talking about crimes should not be against rules. But it sure made me laugh my a off when I saw some individuals commenting source of the news, which seemed to be more important than the fact that whole 1 human being is dead .

Last edited by Rozenn; 01-25-2016 at 12:13 PM..

Old 01-25-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
lol, it is not racist and what I know they have a total crimes section in cd. //www.city-data.com/forum/true-crime/ So talking about crimes should not be against rules. But it sure made me laugh my a off when I saw some individuals commenting source of the news, which seemed to be more important than the fact that whole 1 human being is dead .

Yes the disregard for the young woman who lost her life trying to HELP refugees is appalling.

How can these refugee centers be handled going forward?

Search them out for weapons? Separate them into smaller centers spread around?

The bigger issue though, as others have said better, is how will a liberal western nation like Sweden, a country of not quite 10 million, handle a massive influx of people most of whom come from patriarchal violent regions.

The youths coming in to Sweden have been raised in during a period when the most oppressive version of Islam has spread and been forced onto large populations. This is quite a strange situation.

Last edited by Rozenn; 01-25-2016 at 12:14 PM..

Old 01-25-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Yes the disregard for the young woman who lost her life trying to HELP refugees is appalling.

Indeed, incredible awfull It is shame that sweden does not do hanging from the balls sentences, in these cases it would be a fit fine.

Quote:
How can these refugee centers be handled going forward?

Search them out for weapons? Separate them into smaller centers spread around?
If I would answer to that. Police guard 24/7

Quote:
The bigger issue though, as others have said better, is how will a liberal western nation like Sweden, a country of not quite 10 million, handle a massive influx of people most of whom come from patriarchal violent regions.

The youths coming in to Sweden have been raised in during a period when the most oppressive version of Islam has spread and been forced onto large populations. This is quite a strange situation.
Some people are adapting very well around the world. I don't know why sweden does not react harder on the rape cases etc. I hope the loser "king" finally wakes up... Really, he does not deserve to be called a king when he have no testicles enough to secure his country.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:02 AM

218 posts, read 199,470 times
Dammit, what Is this obsession with migrants and refugees in Europe? Can you stop this visual pollution and create a "refugees in Europe Official Thread"? Do you intend to create a thread everytime a migrant does something? Please moderators, merge these threads into one!!
There are so many things to tell about Europe and some posters only talk about that.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDenizen View Post
Dammit, what Is this obsession with migrants and refugees in Europe? Can you stop this visual pollution and create a "refugees in Europe Official Thread"? Do you intend to create a thread everytime a migrant does something? Please moderators, merge these threads into one!!
There are so many things to tell about Europe and some posters only talk about that.

Thank you for honoring victims life, thank you for the sympathy and condolences. As people around the world just wore 3-color when france had attack recently.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:10 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:

Well okay next time I'll check in with you, the SELF-APPOINTED' arbiter, to see if you deign a thread worthy...

You do not know my views and frankly your accusations of me reveal a level of anger an distrust that is disturbing.
It was sarcasm, which I thought was quite obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe