Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 10:26 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
The problem is , all the country's to the North are only accepting Iraqi and Syrian. So all the country's in between are afraid that if they let all in then they will get stuck in their country. They are basically saying stay in greece and be stuck, instead of being stuck in our own country.

Austria criticized Hungary last year for their wall and quotas, but now they have done the same exact thing as them . Realizing that they will eventually be over - ran if they do not enforce a "controlled immigration" policy.

Merkel needs to make a speech and say that Europes closed. Otherwise, they will keep coming.

Merkel's immigration policy is suicide . You need to have controlled immigration. You cannot just open your borders to anyone. It is ludacris
Stupid is as stupid does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 10:35 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Don't pay attention to Ariete, he is totally crazed from making love to polar bears, the polar bear protein disables his brain to express sound sentences.
Igor, how did it felt being penetrated in the rear regularly by the Soviets? And remember to put some money in your sokk että onli enli punli konli väige raha when you retire. I just read that 50% of all retired people in Estonia are below the poverty line. Median pension is like €360 a month? Loltsa voltsa ja tullo tännä vähä ölle.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:37 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Igor, how did it felt being penetrated in the rear regularly by the Soviets? And remember to put some money in your sokk että onli enli punli konli väige raha when you retire. I just read that 50% of all retired people in Estonia are below the poverty line. Median pension is like €360 a month? Loltsa voltsa ja tullo tännä vähä ölle.
I rest my case

Polar bear semen seems to cause permanent brain damage.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:45 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,890,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
The Baltic States are filled with people who are as newly arisen racist droolmouths as you are. Come on, the Latvians were protesting when 12 refugees entered their country. Twelve. And Latvians have harassed and even banned pride marches, as they are something or something. So much for superior morality.

Germany took those refugees in Hungary only for humanitarian reasons, as in Hungary they were kept in KZ lagers and fed pepper spray.
Exactly, Northerners have always been so racially and morally superior to inferior Southerners, they have repeatedly said that the Southern countries can't handle the crisis and are only making mistakes so what's the problem?
It's been years that the South has been facing the crisis without having the 'Union' move a finger.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:52 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Stupid is as stupid does.
Your going to have to come up with a better educated argument than that. Calling names is so 3rd grade.

Old 03-01-2016, 12:23 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Your going to have to come up with a better educated argument than that. Calling names is so 3rd grade.
When I referred to stupid, I meant the European countries that have opened the floodgates- not you!

Old 03-01-2016, 12:50 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
When I referred to stupid, I meant the European countries that have opened the floodgates- not you!
Oh lol!! haha sorry, my bad

Old 03-01-2016, 02:51 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Polar bear semen seems to cause permanent brain damage.
You're obviously saying this out of personal experience
We can tell you've swallowed quite a bit of it yourself.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:02 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
You're obviously saying this out of personal experience
We can tell you've swallowed quite a bit of it yourself.
No polar bears in Estonia, hon.

I guess you could claim there is a polar bear rape culture in the making, though.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:09 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,392,955 times
Cant the migrants just be flown to Germany using military transport aircraft?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe