Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2016, 12:30 AM

30 posts, read 91,415 times

Advertisements

this is quite a gloomy topic to bring up, but you can blame my autism mind and my morbid curiosity...
I've recently became very fascinated by the Dnepropetrovsk Hammer Maniacs. im not sure if anyone remembers them, but they were 2 crazy 19 year guys who murdered 21 people in Ukraine back in summer of 2007.
I read up a lot about the case over the past week, and i've even seen the '3 guys one hammer video' but there's one thing i haven't been able to find.
does anyone know where i can find a complete list of all the victims they killed?
i tried searching online and the sources i found only list a few of there victims but not all of them. i want to know exactly who they killed and the circumstances with each of the murders and the victim's names and ages (if that's possible too)

does anyone know where i can find a list of all the victims they've killed? or does anyone know anyone who was involved in the case who might know the names of all the victims? like law enforcement or something? or any people here who were local to the areas where the murders happened?
i'm not sure what language they speak in Ukraine but i could figure it out and use google translate to communicate.

Old 05-24-2016, 12:54 AM

26,794 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyguy20 View Post
this is quite a gloomy topic to bring up, but you can blame my autism mind and my morbid curiosity...
I've recently became very fascinated by the Dnepropetrovsk Hammer Maniacs. im not sure if anyone remembers them, but they were 2 crazy 19 year guys who murdered 21 people in Ukraine back in summer of 2007.
I read up a lot about the case over the past week, and i've even seen the '3 guys one hammer video' but there's one thing i haven't been able to find.
does anyone know where i can find a complete list of all the victims they killed?
i tried searching online and the sources i found only list a few of there victims but not all of them. i want to know exactly who they killed and the circumstances with each of the murders and the victim's names and ages (if that's possible too)

does anyone know where i can find a list of all the victims they've killed? or does anyone know anyone who was involved in the case who might know the names of all the victims? like law enforcement or something? or any people here who were local to the areas where the murders happened?
i'm not sure what language they speak in Ukraine but i could figure it out and use google translate to communicate.
What?!
Hammer? Maniacs? Dnepropetrovsk?
There is reason you are lonely, you see...

Old 05-24-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What?!
Hammer? Maniacs? Dnepropetrovsk?
There is reason you are lonely, you see...
lol i enjoy being lonely :P

Old 05-24-2016, 01:09 AM

26,794 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
lol i enjoy being lonely :P
Ok, but...

...no hammer for you)))

Old 05-24-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Ok, but...

...no hammer for you)))
um.. ok.. lol do you live in Ukraine? or have u lived in Ukraine back in 2007? did u hear about this case?
im trying to figure out the names of all 21 of their victims. the killers were Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuk.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:26 AM

750 posts, read 908,693 times
Quote:
um.. ok.. lol do you live in Ukraine? or have u lived in Ukraine back in 2007? did u hear about this case?
I lived. I remember that case. I was shocked by one - I have not heard anything about serial murders until the killers were arrested and have given grateful evidences.

Quote:
im trying to figure out the names of all 21 of their victims. the killers were Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuk.
Why do you need it? The victims were in no way linked, there was a particular type of victim. The only thing that was common to victims - they are physically weaker than criminals.

Old 05-24-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
I lived. I remember that case. I was shocked by one - I have not heard anything about serial murders until the killers were arrested and have given grateful evidences.

Why do you need it? The victims were in no way linked, there was a particular type of victim. The only thing that was common to victims - they are physically weaker than criminals.
it's mostly because of my morbid curiosity. on the wiki site they only listed 9 of the victims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
but they killed 21 people so there were much more than that. i want to know everything that happened. who the victims were and where they were found by killers when they were murdered and their ages.
and i know the victims weren't linked at all, but i don't really care about that though. I just wanted a full picture and full story of all the events and all the deaths. you can blame my autism mind for that.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:01 PM

750 posts, read 908,693 times
Quote:
i want to know everything that happened. who the victims were and where they were found by killers when they were murdered and their ages.
It's pointless. The victims were chosen at random, spontaneously. As with other mass shootings in schools.

Quote:
you can blame my autism mind for that.
Sorry, but it's not autism, it's surplus of free time.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
It's pointless. The victims were chosen at random, spontaneously. As with other mass shootings in schools.
so it's something im interested in. i knew who all the victims were with the sandy hook shootings, but why not the hammer maniac victims? isn't there a memorial plaque for all of them?
and to be completely honest, it's not like a mass shooting at all! they took all their victims out one by one and hunted them down. they didn't stand in the center of a whole mob of people and shot at everything within 30 feet of them. it's very different.

Quote:
Sorry, but it's not autism, it's surplus of free time.
yeah, it kinda is autisim. i was diagnosed by 5 psychiatrist. but you're kinda right about the surplus of free time too, except you can blame the autism for that also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe