Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 10:39 AM

61,986 posts, read 87,653,804 times

Advertisements

Manhunt after Stockholm attack – police release FIRST PICTURE of suspect

SWEDEN TERROR: Manhunt as 'truck attacker runs into subway' T-Centralen | World | News | Express.co.uk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 10:48 AM

473 posts, read 308,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
There's certainly a problem. These people have attacked a compassionate country that has taken in, per capita, the highest amount of refugees in Europe. And this is how they are repaid. But I am sure Sweden will show their class in the days/weeks to come. But yeah Europe is gonna have to face up to this at some point.
Indeed, I don't understand why they want to attack against people which help them. "We give you money and home br, Sweden" response: "We give your people dead br, mean lonely asylum seekers". They never heard of a saying - don't bite the hand which feeds you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post

And please keep your stupid comments out of this thread.

ermmmm.... ? Would you then perhaps post a list of allowed comments

What bugs me on the news is that Sweden responsed "This is nothing new" WTF

Old 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Looks like the petrol engine is now the weapon of choice, the question is how do you stop somebody running amok from behind a wheel? It seems like these attacks are being done by brainwashed citizens of the countries that the atrocities happen in, the answer has to be with the local Muslim leaders perhaps?
I have to say, there was an asylum seeker on the bridge at the other day, he just stand still and stared like counting how much people and cars. I found myself thinking I am not going to walk on that bridge at near future. Call me paranoid but I like to keep me in one piece.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:25 AM

2,452 posts, read 2,391,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Looks like the petrol engine is now the weapon of choice, the question is how do you stop somebody running amok from behind a wheel? It seems like these attacks are being done by brainwashed citizens of the countries that the atrocities happen in, the answer has to be with the local Muslim leaders perhaps?
The answer is get rid of extremists...enough of being all warm and fuzzy and welcoming just about anyone. The word is control, very strict control.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:27 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,843,896 times
Six step response to terrorism in the Western World:
1. Tearful and sad cartoons
2. Facebook flag filters
3. Crying citizens, politicians etc. on TV
4. Lighting up of some buildings in the flag colours of the affected country and candlelight vigils
5. Media pushes the narrative that Muslims are the real victims as their religion has been hijacked by misunderstanders of the true, pacifist ideology of Islam.
6. Virtue signal of how tolerant we/they are (refugees welcome)

Rinse and repeat and wait for the next attack, and it will happen.

This script has gotten repetitive already.

Old 04-07-2017, 12:13 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,867,725 times
The terrorists don't terrorise us though. Just like cars, which kill more, don't. We should aim to stop it but they are also idiots for thinking they are gonna alter our way of life when Europe has been attacked by terrorists for 6 decades.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:29 PM

2,692 posts, read 1,675,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
2. Facebook flag filters
4. Lighting up of some buildings in the flag colours of the affected country and candlelight vigils
5. Media pushes the narrative that Muslims are the real victims as their religion has been hijacked by misunderstanders of the true, pacifist ideology of Islam.

You forgot the candle light vigils

Yeah I agree with you. Same old response.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:45 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,333,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
2. Facebook flag filters

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
You forgot the candle light vigils

Yeah I agree with you. Same old response.
There we are.

Old 04-07-2017, 05:02 PM

Update: 4 dead

Old 04-07-2017, 05:23 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,879,735 times
The Swedish PM Stefan Löfvén said in his statement that the terrorist can never win. "Our message is clear: You cannot subdue us, you cannot direct our lives, you cannot ever win."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe