Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 12:43 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,386,703 times

Advertisements

Now I like to introduce you something that could be called the most abominable political party at all.You can say that Estonia is a negligible, insignificant country and why should one waste some space for it. But the thing is that I live here.
The Reform Party - the backbone of Estonian capitalism, of all s**** and f*** of it, the driving right-wing political force of it.
It has been in power for a long time, has a major influence on the formally "neutral" media, on justice system and unfortunately, on the notorious e-voting. What is e-voting? Estonia's right-wingers love to advertise it around the world as an excellent *Estonian success story*. But in fact, it is satanic.The thing is that the whole so-called e-voting serves the interests of right-wing voters. The wealthier people are the ones who use more computers and the Internet. The whole idea of ​​this e-crap has been to get more right wing voters to participate in elections and to give the Reform Party more votes. No civilized country in the world uses such e-vote, only the savages here do so.This system was introduced during the reign of the Reform Party, and the present non-Ref Party coalition has not dared to abolish it. On Sunday, March 3rd we can see is the Ref party again "to win" the Estonian general elections.

What are the "principles" of that very disgusting political gang? Here they are:
- laissez-faire capitalism
- corruption and stealing
- empty promises
- active participation on criminal Russian Money laundering schemes
- disregard for morality and ethics, seeing cynicism, selfishness, greed as normal human behaviour
- favoring big capitalist monopolies, especially of foreign origin
- obsequious humoring of the requirements of the so called global financial institutions
- seeing cruel capitalist struggle for life as a "normality"
- obsequious attitude towards EU, US and all so called "western values"
- sedition of Russophobia
- disdainful attitude towards simple people
- lying to the foreigners and to foreign media, inundating the internet with stories about "estonian success"
- and of course tons and tons of all other sort of s***

But I hope there will be a time when you are burning in hell, Reform Party pigs

Old 02-27-2019, 01:08 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
If you think the Reform Party is right wing, what do you think of the Pro Patria and EKRE?

Sorry if you feel left behind.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:54 PM

779 posts, read 596,393 times
OP, lay off the bottle for a while.

Old 02-27-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
If you think the Reform Party is right wing, what do you think of the Pro Patria and EKRE?.
They are right wing too. Pro Patria is less right wing than Reform and that EKRE is weird- it is officially right wing but I think it is mostly because of it's nationalism (if not to say: nazism ). But it's social basis, it's supporters and voters are poor, non-wealthy people, from low or lower middle class. Also, EKRE does not like the EU. So, hard to say what they exactly are. In general, right wingers,yes.

Old 02-27-2019, 03:00 PM

Right now my mood is depressed. The fact is that the highest turnout in the "advance vote" has been in city of Tartu. And the city of Tartu is the main reference point for supporters of the Reform. The inhabitants of the city of Tartu are exactly such greedy, wicked, s...ty neocapitalists. I'm afraid that Sunday brings bad, horrible news.

Old 02-27-2019, 03:01 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,293,418 times
We never hear about Estonia so I'm glad you can give us an insight.

So basically this party is reagan / neo-con revived for the 21st century in a former russian satellite state ? what are the viable alternatives ?

Old 02-27-2019, 03:53 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
None. Reagan-esc policies for Estonia are a big reason why its one of the best performing countries in Europe...along with other countries which followed similar paths.

Old 02-27-2019, 05:37 PM

6,046 posts, read 5,956,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
None. Reagan-esc policies for Estonia are a big reason why its one of the best performing countries in Europe...along with other countries which followed similar paths.
Well I don't expect Estonia will build up a 2.7 Trillion debt as Reagan did, but how many other failings from the Reagan times that will impact on Estonia further down the line remains to be seen.
By the way, policies of 'the time' namely the 'trickle down effect; have been shown to be a complete failure, besides the few with considerable wealth already that benefited even more.

Old 02-27-2019, 06:25 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
OP, this sounds like the same old, same old Soviet leadership disguising itself as "democrats", or in your case, "capitalists". There was a lot of that all over Russia, in the 90's. The people who wanted to hang on to power and grab all the goodies being given away under "privatization" suddenly declared themselves "democrats", to sound trendy and progressive. Those were the people to avoid.

It sounds like, in Estonia's case, they succeeded in getting what they wanted. I feel for you.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 02-27-2019 at 06:40 PM..

Old 02-27-2019, 08:27 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP, this sounds like the same old, same old Soviet leadership disguising itself as "democrats", or in your case, "capitalists". There was a lot of that all over Russia, in the 90's. The people who wanted to hang on to power and grab all the goodies being given away under "privatization" suddenly declared themselves "democrats", to sound trendy and progressive. Those were the people to avoid.

It sounds like, in Estonia's case, they succeeded in getting what they wanted. I feel for you.

So do I.
But remember Anhity, you live in one of the "best-performing countries" in Europe.

That means it makes "good returns on investments" for SOMEONE.

Just not for the majority of Estonians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.