Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2011, 10:55 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
I agree. Some people on here have said rude and judgmental things about fat people but when the table is turned they pounce on the fat person like a pack of rabid hyenas.

And yes the ASSumptions that they make about women who say something negative about a fit women are tired and played out.
I think some of those posters who say that probably are going back and taking a look at the posting history of the people who reply with such negative ferver and say horrible things about fit women. Like the woman who said something about "....only butch dykey lesbian women like that....." and "....gym rat douche bags....." or something similar. Captain said it so perfectly in that you can just tell that those negative comments come from such a deep dark place in the persons soul that really makes you take notice of just how super jealous they are of those hot fit chicks.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:27 AM

1,301 posts, read 2,109,930 times
Quote:
I agree. Some people on here have said rude and judgmental things about fat people but when the table is turned they pounce on the fat person like a pack of rabid hyenas.

And yes the assumptions that they make about women who say something negative about a fit women are tired and played out.
Oh boo hoo.

Funny how you ignored the rude and judgmental things said about the fit women posted in this thread by other women. Most of the rude comments in this thread were in response to things said by bitter and angry fat women. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses

Old 08-19-2011, 11:46 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,450,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Oh boo hoo.

Funny how you ignored the rude and judgmental things said about the fit women posted in this thread by other women. Most of the rude comments in this thread were in response to things said by bitter and angry fat women. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses
When I say "when the table is turned" it implies that judgemental and rude things were said about fit women. Didn't think I'd have to explain that. Next time I'll completely spell it out for you.

And rude things are said about fat people all over this forum. I was not just speaking about this particular thread.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:22 PM

89 posts, read 230,770 times
The women in the pictures aren't hardcore muscled so they don't look that bad in my opinion, but I wouldn't want to look like them, it is too much for me, I don't think big muscly arms or too defined abs look good on women, but that is just my opinion. I have a gym membership, but my goal is not to look like them, SueLyn Medeiros is what I'd rather want to look like, very fit but no big arms or too pronounced abs.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:07 PM

Okay, some of you dont like the muscley FIT women, how about just flat out FIT-FIT women like my personal favorite Alenka Bikar:

Alenka sexy runner 2 - YouTube

Outside of CrossFit chicks, Track and Field athletes (sprinters and hurdlers) are some of my favorite hot bodied FIT women on the planet. Heck, they are the Inter Galatic hottest chicks there is.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:46 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,379,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Oh boo hoo.

I'm not fat, not even near that. I'm actually on a slim side, but still fit. I admire the women on the pictures of original post, I admire their strength, their hard work, their dedication, I am sure they have healthy diets too. However, I would never want to look like them and my husband would never want me to look like that either. To me, these women look too manly and too muscular. However, I see the appeal, I understand why some men find those type of women attractive. That's why we are all made differently, to satisfy all tastes.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:11 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,450,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Okay, some of you dont like the muscley FIT women, how about just flat out FIT-FIT women like my personal favorite Alenka Bikar:

Alenka sexy runner 2 - YouTube

Outside of CrossFit chicks, Track and Field athletes (sprinters and hurdlers) are some of my favorite hot bodied FIT women on the planet. Heck, they are the Inter Galatic hottest chicks there is.
I only watched a few seconds of the video because it seemed to focus on one particular body part.

I believe this is a picture focusing on the rest of her.

I wouldn't mind having a figure like hers however my dream body would be similar Salma Hayek's.

Old 08-20-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
I believe this is a picture focusing on the rest of her.

Yeah, thats a horrible picture of her though. I try not to find bad pictures of my favorite people to post here. Besides, the topic here is about FIT (i.e., nice BODIES) so we need to see the BODIES of folks not just their faces. I look for their better pictures or videos that show they are obviously not photoshopped.

Joanna Halkoaho is another super sexy athlete

Johanna Halkoaho3 - YouTube

Old 08-20-2011, 09:28 AM

324 posts, read 877,106 times
Quote:
I wouldn't mind having a figure like hers however my dream body would be similar Salma Hayek's.
oh and keep in mind it's not Alenka's physique or face that anyone cares about, it's her FIT legs and MUSCULAR butt.

Old 08-20-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by League54 View Post
oh and keep in mind it's not Alenka's physique or face that anyone cares about, it's her FIT legs and MUSCULAR butt.
I think its awesome that someone with a rather unattractive or plain jane face can still be considered a sex symbol and super hot. Thank god for equality. You also have to remember, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT FIT WOMEN. So the emphasis is on being FIT (i.e., having a great body). Faces need not apply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness