Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 03:52 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1eutian View Post
Is it normal? Normal enough that you just witnessed it. He's not the first or last guy to rub one out after an exercise session. Maybe he had a hot date afterwards and wanted not to be over-excited for that.

Yah, I think you just ignore whatever people want to do in the semi-privacy of their frosted glass shower stall. And wear shower shoes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2017, 04:07 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,687,152 times
LOL I would love to hear the OP try to explain this to gym management without sounding like a creep. How and why did OP notice? What made him certain? Exactly how long did he have to view this activity to ensure that the statement was accurate? What did the person look like? Can the OP identify him?

Gym management would also probably question whether OP was the one doing it and got caught by someone, so he figured if he made the complaint then management wouldn't suspect him. Not saying that's what happened, but...

Old 03-18-2017, 05:09 PM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
LOL

LOL

Right you are! I've decided after reading your post, to form an anti-masterbation committee, and PERSONALLY check every stall for possible violators on Tuesdays and Thursdays whenI'm there! I will make sure to be as hands on as possible in my inspection approach.
I'll be there to assist you as your Walter "Radar" O'Reilly handing out citations to those pervy, masterbator violators. And a selfie stick in case they want to post their pic on Facebook. Bring your shower shoes!

Old 03-18-2017, 05:29 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You could have said, "Do you mind if I watch you?"
What if the guy said

Watch me? Let me borrow your hand unless you just wanna watch.

Old 03-18-2017, 05:56 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61zJHstzOoY

Old 03-18-2017, 06:57 PM

4,209 posts, read 4,458,844 times
Culprit, didn't have proper parenting ... like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySw-9-6lH2s

Old 03-18-2017, 08:43 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,727,708 times
Ok ... I am not a male so I don't get the physical part of this... but doing that in a public place seems strange?

Old 03-18-2017, 09:42 PM

19,039 posts, read 27,607,234 times
I don't get it. Why it is even considered funny?
You realize that sperm is a bodily fluid that contains all the illnesses a particular person has? It will spread disease just as fine as blood. Everyone will totally freak out should someone splash blood onto shower floor or walls. Same with sperm - he he ha ha?
Am I the only one with a basic sense of personal hygiene and safety here?

This must be hell of funny too then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE5a...has_verified=1

Old 03-19-2017, 05:27 AM

6,769 posts, read 5,490,348 times
I can see THIS thread getting locked.

One thing to remember is that people do disgusting things in the shower.
One Oprah show on people's surveyed "idiosyncrasies" was that 95% admitted to peeing in the shower. Showers can also be used for enemas.
And many many men masturbate {correct spelling for those who incorrectly spelled it-look it up please}.

If using public showers, wear shower shoes {flip flops}, and DOn't touch the walls if you can avoid it.

Or else shower at home.

I do admit it can be "obvious" THAT action, but really, OP, WHAT were you DOING LOOKING in the first place??? I "mind my own business", keep my eyes to the floor in the locker room , shower rooms or where ever "exposure" might be an issue. INCLUDING the nudist camps I have been to, where, lets face it, ALL IS "hanging out". Of course, there, I guess, I keep my eyes ABOVE shoulder level.

And I have, in my way back career, cleaned the women's room. Women are just AS disgusting, If NOT MORE so in the public restrooms than MEN.

Really.

Old 03-19-2017, 06:04 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
I'm surprised so many are shocked by this. I have always worn flip flops in all locker rooms and always avoid male only steam rooms in gyms as there are always guys seeking "attention". Also avoid gyms during late night hours as it seems some guys think a gym locker room after a certain hour is a gay bathhouse. Been this way as long as I can remember, does not matter the gym or location. Shower at home or wear flip flops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness