Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 09:02 AM

3,693 posts, read 2,412,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCopeland View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/da...-survey-claims

Are you kidding me?

What is this incessant attempt to reprogram humanity with the notion that an out-of-shape fat body is not just OK but somehow attractive?

There's a reason why Kevin James isn't featured in Playgirl.
Maybe it's because so many people are out of shape, overweight, and obese that it's the "new normal."

These women may be pudgy, overweight, and obese also, so they need to find a guy that matches them.

Same for guys, it seems - just look at couple today when you go out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2019, 09:14 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,696,132 times
Pushups daily should tighten them pecs up. Dunno how a woman would find someone whose physique is so outta shape attractive, but to each their own I reckon.
A person, man or woman, would wanna try and be somewhat fit for their own psyche if nothing else.

Old 06-22-2019, 09:39 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
Some of the problem is women change a lot after marriage, men not so much or rather not so quickly.
If you buy into some one that is as fit as your self ,you hope that level of fitness will remain for while but we know that is not always so .
I tried to get my wife into exercise by being a good example but I ended up going it on my own as with many things that needed to get done as well.
It drags a relationship down when the other half cares nothing for their health and prefers junk food and no exercise and eventually she died of cancer and a tumor most likely due to this lifestyle .
I see over weigh folk with their children )one year old with a 500 lb father) and I want to ask them ,Do you want to be around when your kids get old enough to have a relationship with and some fun with them growing up?

Old 06-22-2019, 10:18 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,229,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Tony View Post
Have you seen Kevin James' wife? She's pretty damn hot.
It might have a little something to do with his fame and wealth.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:23 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,190,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
I'd pay to see Kevin James in Playgirl. I know some women who like men with some meat on the bone. ...
That ain't meat, amiga. That be FAT.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:24 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCopeland View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/da...-survey-claims

Are you kidding me?

What is this incessant attempt to reprogram humanity with the notion that an out-of-shape fat body is not just OK but somehow attractive?

There's a reason why Kevin James isn't featured in Playgirl.
Strictly speaking, a dad bod is slightly out of shape, which means they're in better shape than 75-90% of other guys. Which means they look better than most guys yet they still have time for a woman since they aren't spending all their time working out. That's a win/win in most women's eyes!

Oh, most women don't want a Playgirl playmate - too high maintenance.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:26 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Some of the problem is women change a lot after marriage, men not so much or rather not so quickly.
If you buy into some one that is as fit as your self ,you hope that level of fitness will remain for while but we know that is not always so .
I tried to get my wife into exercise by being a good example but I ended up going it on my own as with many things that needed to get done as well.
It drags a relationship down when the other half cares nothing for their health and prefers junk food and no exercise and eventually she died of cancer and a tumor most likely due to this lifestyle .
I see over weigh folk with their children )one year old with a 500 lb father) and I want to ask them ,Do you want to be around when your kids get old enough to have a relationship with and some fun with them growing up?
What a great guy! Why'd ya stay with her since you knew she was a slob just killing herself?

And yes, guys are just as likely to gain weight after marriage, and they don't even have kid-weight as an excuse.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:29 AM

938 posts, read 446,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
It might have a little something to do with his fame and wealth.
They were together before that. Be jealous.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:41 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,229,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Tony View Post
They were together before that. Be jealous.
You are damn right I'm jealous of him. I'm jealous of any rich person. Tired of the rat race and want to take it easy and enjoy the finer things in life. I don't judge on physical appearance. Just because he/she is good-looking it doesn't determine if they are a good person.

Old 06-22-2019, 11:02 AM

938 posts, read 446,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
You are damn right I'm jealous of him. I'm jealous of any rich person. Tired of the rat race and want to take it easy and enjoy the finer things in life. I don't judge on physical appearance. Just because he/she is good-looking it doesn't determine if they are a good person.
I'm not jealous of rich people, I'm happy with my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness