Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2023, 07:35 PM

61,995 posts, read 87,653,804 times

Advertisements

70 Year Old Polish Man’s Insane 2-Year Body Transformation Leaves The Internet Stunned.

In a fitness masterclass, a 70-year-old man from Wałbrzych, Poland has taken the internet by storm with his jaw-dropping body transformation.
In a remarkable story of determination and resilience in a stage of life when most people’s mind couldn’t be further from a dumbbell, a 70-year-old Polish man has raised the bar for every bloke out there, proving that there really isn’t an age limit to looking and feeling your best.

https://www.dmarge.com/70-year-old-p...ternet-stunned
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2023, 10:24 AM

402 posts, read 280,574 times
Looks great, but that was done naturally?...

Old 07-17-2023, 10:49 AM

33,360 posts, read 26,598,141 times
I have never believed that old age was a barrier to being in great physical shape or in attaining great physical shape. I myself am 69 and still improving both in strength and in muscular development. I do turn heads both in the gym and in public. And I'm natural. No performance enhancing drugs (Peds). While good genetics undoubtedly accounts for much of it, I believe anyone, regardless of genetics can improve in old age if they are motivated to do so and follow a sensible training routine.

Old 07-20-2023, 08:04 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,884,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYa80s View Post
Looks great, but that was done naturally?...

It's possible that it was.

But at age 70, it's also possible that he had "help". Maybe TRT. I doubt he would go the steroid route at 70.

I'm 20 years younger than he is, and am extremely fit, but even I don't look like his "after" picture.

Old 07-20-2023, 08:15 PM

33,360 posts, read 26,598,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
It's possible that it was.

But at age 70, it's also possible that he had "help". Maybe TRT. I doubt he would go the steroid route at 70.

I'm 20 years younger than he is, and am extremely fit, but even I don't look like his "after" picture.
In my opinion he's too lean. He must be well below 10% body fat which is not healthy and doesn't look particularly good either, again in my opinion.

Old 07-20-2023, 09:31 PM

2,762 posts, read 2,239,146 times
Great for him. Hard work, dedication, maybe some help with TRT, and having great genetics at that age. Lots of people I've met in my life who have injuries over the course of life will prevent them from looking like that at 70.

Old 07-21-2023, 07:48 AM

2,128 posts, read 1,475,214 times
He looks great!

No one that age would be stoopid enough to take PEDs. He obviously studies up on fitness and health. He is not going to be an idiot and decide a heart attack or organ issue and cutting his life short is a great idea at this time of life. He probably would like to be an internet sensation for as long as he can. I also doubt his son would allow that.

As you age, your skin thins and your muscles are going to have a grainier look (look at the aged cuts of beef), so sure, he can get that cut.

Good for him.

Old 07-21-2023, 12:09 PM

10,222 posts, read 7,626,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
70 Year Old Polish Man’s Insane 2-Year Body Transformation Leaves The Internet Stunned.

In a fitness masterclass, a 70-year-old man from Wałbrzych, Poland has taken the internet by storm with his jaw-dropping body transformation.
In a remarkable story of determination and resilience in a stage of life when most people’s mind couldn’t be further from a dumbbell, a 70-year-old Polish man has raised the bar for every bloke out there, proving that there really isn’t an age limit to looking and feeling your best.

https://www.dmarge.com/70-year-old-p...ternet-stunned
That IS amazing. I wouldn't have thought it possible.

He's a bit too ripped for my taste, though. He probably looked his best about 6 mos ago, and hopefully will settle into that, in the future, if he lets up on his routine a bit.

Old 07-27-2023, 04:20 PM
Status: "I have read 27 books this year!!!" (set 20 days ago)

452 posts, read 203,592 times
The gentleman looks phenomenal. Plus he deepened his bond with his son. Superb!!!

Old 08-29-2023, 02:32 PM

8,315 posts, read 3,954,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
I have never believed that old age was a barrier to being in great physical shape or in attaining great physical shape. I myself am 69 and still improving both in strength and in muscular development. I do turn heads both in the gym and in public. And I'm natural. No performance enhancing drugs (Peds). While good genetics undoubtedly accounts for much of it, I believe anyone, regardless of genetics can improve in old age if they are motivated to do so and follow a sensible training routine.
About your age and in retirement, I am in the best shape since I was in my 30's. A high stress career of sitting in front of a computer terminal and going out to eat at restaurants every day takes a toll. I have a regular exercise routine and eat simple lower calorie foods that I prepare at home. Nothing outrageous but every week I get stronger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness