Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:59 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,887,513 times

Advertisements

I have to agree. The wide hips and meat on the thighs (but toned, not flabby big) is very feminine. You can definitely stay that way with lots of running/jogging and squats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,632,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoop View Post
Well, some of us have never had them in the first place. I'm like a pencil. I wish I had some hips.
HEAVY squats and deadlifts along with a high protein diet!

Worked wonders for my wife. She was bony butted and now she's bootylicious!

Old 08-02-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arod0331 View Post
I wear a size 8

Me too and I'm happy! I don't need to be any smaller!

Old 08-02-2009, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robhu View Post
Wide hips are great.
Especially if the waist is smaller.
Kinda puts a hitch in their get along.
Sorta like walking "one hip at a time"
Sexy

Yeah, kind of like a young Raquel Welch (the wide hips and smaller waist), like she looked in that famous picture of her in a white bikini holding up a pink blanket. That was in the 60's when she was starting out. She looked hot then! Then she got too thin by the late 70's and 80's, I think.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:13 PM

14 posts, read 129,600 times
I love ladies with thick thighs and wide hips. I found an article detailing just why

Amazing Women with Wide Hips | Akorra.com

Old 10-02-2010, 10:25 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Riley View Post
Hips are bone- losing weight does not change bone structure, that's why you see plenty of slender gals with wide, curvy hips and a narrow waist!
But thankfully there is liposuction and the hip bone shaving cosmetic surgery procedure.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:45 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke101 View Post
I love ladies with thick thighs and wide hips. I found an article detailing just why

Amazing Women with Wide Hips | Akorra.com
Awwww man!!! Mr. Cat and Lucario are gonna LOOOOOVE this.

Many of those chicks just dont look good to me. The chick with the star tattoo looks really good on some pictures, then not so good on other pictures.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:25 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,312,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeliqueish View Post
my hips are really wide but others often bully me about my hips. but without my a bit huge hips, the real shape of my body will not be seen. Yeah, for some it's beautiful or 'sexy', but how can i minimize the wideness? or is it possible?
I've been bullied about my wide hips too. Some skinny beytch at a modeling job once commented to my face that my hips are too wide. Not that it was any of her business. But I took one look at her mannish proportions and laughed. Of course she got the job and I didn't, but I'm still sure 99% of men and women walking down the street would prefer my figure over hers.

Be glad with what you got!

I'm glad my waist is tiny and my hips/butt are round cuz it looks super sexy in any type of bikini or shorts. I like looking at my own butt in the mirror.
I've never done a squat in my life either (ouchy knees), but if I did I am sure I could improve the situation. Other than not being able to find high-waisted pants that fit, there is no disadvantage to this.

Oh hot damn... I just looked at that link with the deliciously voluptuous women and now I feel like a skinny butt beytch.

Last edited by miyu; 10-03-2010 at 02:56 AM..

Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 AM

1,188 posts, read 2,321,100 times
Ron...your a rare breed. I prefer my hips - not - so wide, but it's a struggle to keep them in check. Hips/thighs are my only true trouble spots.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:35 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
LMAO at you people who think that its all "bone". It just depends on how your body is put together/shaped and NOT about having large hip bones or bone structure.

Just look at my favorite Biggest Loser winner Michelle Aguilar. Some people may say she was "big boned" or "had wide hip structure", but really, its all just FAT. She lost all that fat weight and became sexier than Jillian Michaels the trainer.

'Biggest Loser' Winner Michelle Aguilar Before & After Pictures - Starpulse.com

This chick went from being all messed up and looking like this:

To looking all HOT and SEXY like this:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness