Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,399,700 times

Advertisements

l've heard handbags and shoes are so important in the ladies life that they could kill someone to have ones

so immediately a lot of dubts rising up

1) can a man make a gift as a handbag?? without healt risk??

2) l will not azzard any questions about shoes ...too much delicate argument

3) the stuff above help to build the sexy female immagine?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 10:51 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,299,520 times
Being a female, I would suggest knowing the receiver of the gift handbag VERY well, as it really is a matter of personal taste. I currently have several colors and styles, the latest being a slim leather black travel bag with a long strap. Sometimes I want a tote-like bag, other times I just carry a clutch or a wallet. I will say that I don't believe a woman can ever have too many purses/handbags/totes. That's just me.

But, study her style and preferences, and what color hues she wears most. Your research will reward you.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:47 AM

615 posts, read 1,676,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
l've heard handbags and shoes are so important in the ladies life that they could kill someone to have ones

so immediately a lot of dubts rising up

1) can a man make a gift as a handbag?? without healt risk??

2) l will not azzard any questions about shoes ...too much delicate argument

3) the stuff above help to build the sexy female immagine?

^^I haven't "killed" anyone for my shoes/purses yet, but ask me in a few months or so.

Sure a man can gift a handbag to a woman. However, she should be "something" of yours.......i.e. gf, wife, etc........

Quote:
the stuff above help to build the sexy female immagine?
^^^This depends on whether a person believes sex appeal is defined by what a woman wears vs. her physical attributes vs. how she carries herself.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:26 PM

103 posts, read 208,922 times
Quote:
Psycho.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coors View Post
Psycho.

hi

well for sure l will can say.....yes l speak.... a forein language when l will be able to give the right sense in a sentence, the two ladies above got complitely the hilaryous contest and they did replay to me with smart and plesant humor...............thanks for your comments---SummerBaby and Sirron.

As you can l'm a sort of explorer so l would like to get your point of view, maybe you think that a man should not intrude or invade the pourse and shoes female world?

are you thinking that l'm a sort of international maniac and my posts are aimed to destroy the global female imagine

what do you mean with psyco? as well any kind of your answer is welcome............l'm trying to improve my English

Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 AM

2,382 posts, read 5,397,134 times
I think a nice handbag would be a lovely gift. However, I would suggest knowing exactly what the lady was wanted. I'm pretty picky about handbags - not the brand/logo so much as quality and function.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 AM

5,014 posts, read 6,608,853 times
Quote:

what do you mean with psyco? as well any kind of your answer is welcome............l'm trying to improve my English
I think that person was referring to anyone who would kill another person over a purse.

As for your original question, I think a purse can be a very nice gift, but if you are unsure of which purse the lady prefers, maybe you can take her shopping and let her pick one out and then you pay for it.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezycom View Post
I think that person was referring to anyone who would kill another person over a purse.

As for your original question, I think a purse can be a very nice gift, but if you are unsure of which purse the lady prefers, maybe you can take her shopping and let her pick one out and then you pay for it.

ohh got it.............yeah totally agree with you, is too much difficult to match ..............her desires.........

Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 PM

103 posts, read 208,922 times
Quote:
hi

well for sure l will can say.....yes l speak.... a forein language when l will be able to give the right sense in a sentence, the two ladies above got complitely the hilaryous contest and they did replay to me with smart and plesant humor...............thanks for your comments---SummerBaby and Sirron.

As you can l'm a sort of explorer so l would like to get your point of view, maybe you think that a man should not intrude or invade the pourse and shoes female world?

are you thinking that l'm a sort of international maniac and my posts are aimed to destroy the global female imagine

I don't think anyone should intrude or invade anyone unless it's justified. I wasn't talking about you btw. I was talking about people who would actually kill someone solely on the fact that they want one. lol

Most times when people say those things they don't mean it literally. What it does mean is that it's important to them atm or it's an important part of thier daily lifes.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coors View Post
I don't think anyone should intrude or invade anyone unless it's justified. I wasn't talking about you btw. I was talking about people who would actually kill someone solely on the fact that they want one. lol

Most times when people say those things they don't mean it literally. What it does mean is that it's important to them atm or it's an important part of thier daily lifes.

are you philosoph?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty