Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 AM

19,702 posts, read 20,232,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Early on in her career, through most of the 80s, she lived with Robert Downey, Jr. at the height of his substance abuse issues, which are allegedly what caused the demise of their relationship....
Probably had something to do with the beginning of that relationship too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 04:07 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times
She's kind of chinny and I don't like the mole, but I've heard she is very nice in person so I like her. I think she might let herself gain a wee bit of weight to fill her face out a little.

SJP is famous for the blonde, curly mop, so I always wonder what's up with the Garnier commercials where she is a sleek brunette.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
She's kind of chinny and I don't like the mole, but I've heard she is very nice in person so I like her. I think she might let herself gain a wee bit of weight to fill her face out a little.

SJP is famous for the blonde, curly mop, so I always wonder what's up with the Garnier commercials where she is a sleek brunette.

couple of things:

She had the mole removed quite awhile ago.
She may not have the ability to gain weight. People don't understand that but it happens. My mom has taken heat all her life over being very thin. She can and does eat loads of ice cream,cakes,pies,cookies,chips,sodas--in addition to her regular meals and all in an attempt to gain---which she never does. Not her fault
If only one could pick & choose which parts of our body we want to add or subtract pounds. Poof! No, can't be done.
SJP is not really known for being a blonde. Her hair is dark and on occasion she's added highlights

Old 09-07-2011, 04:47 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
couple of things:

She had the mole removed quite awhile ago.
She may not have the ability to gain weight. People don't understand that but it happens. My mom has taken heat all her life over being very thin. She can and does eat loads of ice cream,cakes,pies,cookies,chips,sodas--in addition to her regular meals and all in an attempt to gain---which she never does. Not her fault
If only one could pick & choose which parts of our body we want to add or subtract pounds. Poof! No, can't be done.
SJP is not really known for being a blonde. Her hair is dark and on occasion she's added highlights
Mole: Okay. I remember seeing her in some painful movie with Luke Wilson (The Family Stone? Diane Keaton was the mom and the whole family were just horrible, hateful people), and the mole looked enormous. I thought I had seen it on her recently, but maybe I was looking at something older.

Weight: I see your point. My mother is also very thin, and her face looks more gaunt as time passes. If older women have a choice, I think a bit of body fat is a good thing.

Hair: I have never seen SJP with this color hair outside of Garnier commercials. I know she is not a natural blonde, but I always see her with highlighted hair.

Sarah Jessica Parker - Garnier Haircolor Commercial - YouTube

Old 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM

860 posts, read 2,715,852 times
I like her with the golden high-lighted beachy hair as well, it softens her features.

To older women with a bit of extra body weight! I think however that many women celebrities stay a bit underweight because of less than flattering weight gain. I'll bet SJP gets "hippy"/pear shaped when she gains weight which may make it harder to wear all the clothes she does. At some point a famous woman may have to choose between her face or her figure being better.
I am sure glad I am not under all that scrutiny! (...dishes second small cup of rocky road ice cream...)

Old 09-08-2011, 10:28 PM

1,230 posts, read 3,175,675 times
I think she is pretty in a quirky sort of way. I think she looks better when she has a little more meat on her bones thus adding some additional weight to her face.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:29 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,358,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
no offense but no one but you can verify what you say.
I've never,ever heard that about SJP or any of the others from the show.

do a google search and ask Kim aka Sam on SATC and you will find out how RUDE she REALLY IS! IT's NO SECRET

Old 09-09-2011, 01:32 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,358,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I also watched her in Square Pegs and liked that show. Someone mentioned that she was tall. Is 5' 3" tall? I like the fact that her and Mathew Broderick have been married for over 20 years and from all accounts seem to be going strong. I like how she looks. Kind of that girl next door look. Either way I doubt she cares what we all think. Seems to do her own thing and by all accounts that I have ever read seems to be enjoying life and loves raising her kids.

For those that don't like her looks please post yours so we can compare.

more like 5'0 1/2 and 85-95 lbs. she is naturally think not anorexic .. she also works out a lot and had both breast and but implants.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:47 AM

19,702 posts, read 20,232,643 times
I am still laughing.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:38 PM

295 posts, read 554,684 times
she also has a UGLY personality in real life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty