Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 12:40 AM

4,587 posts, read 4,217,659 times

Advertisements

I just do not find her attractive at all.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2011, 07:39 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,144,735 times
I don't know if this is funny or just wrong, but I thought she was at her prettiest when she played a witch in 'Hocus Pocus'.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:43 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,779,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLlovesRaleighwood View Post
I just do not find her attractive at all.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:16 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSneaks View Post
When people say Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot/horse . . . is it out of hate for her or truth? if its out of hate, why? why do people hate her?
If women say it - its probably about 70% hate her and 30% think she looks like a horse.

If you hear a man say she looks like a horse - 99.999% of them say it because she friggin looks like a horse.

I dont think people hate her at all. She just looks like a friggin' horse from the neck up. Body is just barely okay, a bit too skinny for my liking, but at least she's not fat. She appears to take her weight/health/fitness seriously which is always admirable, but man o man does she have a horse face.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:21 AM

1,933 posts, read 3,752,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeerose00 View Post
OriginalMrsX, that's cool you've seen those guys in person! I'd love to meet Adam Sandler. I saw Alec Baldwin filiming 30 Rock once and I was completely smitten. He was gorgeous to me. But very different from how he looked 10-15 years ago. He's much heavier and has wrinkles and greys in his hair. Which is fine because aging is a part of life.He looks like a 50 something year old man because he is. But can you imagine a female celebrity 50lbs heavier with wrinkles and grey hair still getting roles as the leading lady? Never happen. Hollywood and real life is much harder on a woman's looks. So I love when women like SJP come along, though if she got fat, her career would come to an abrupt halt too.
I've got to ask my husband about foot face. Figures it's a Family Guy thing! I like the show but missed that episode apparently.
Yankeerose, it was the industry I was in and the social circles I hang out with that allowed me to meet celebrities. Some of it was sheer fluke as well. Like Brad Pitt...that was sheer fluke! He was at the Mercer Kitchen having breakfast one winter morning. I was in a livery cab heavily pregnant trying to get to my waxing appointment on the same block that Mercer Kitchen is located. The cab couldn't get through because a swarm of paps had blocked most of the street off. So I had to walk it. Being a NYer I pushed my way through telling them to move it because they would just make me late. Finally I went around on the same side of Mercer Kitchen just as Brad Pitt came out.

OOOOO the paps were mad because I was the prego lady waddling through their shots. I didn't even know it was Brad Pitt until he walked right pass me and smiled. He looked scruffy and then the paps yelled his name. Trust me if it wasn't for the paps I would have walked right pass him without a single glance. He looked really tired, jet lagged and he did manage a smile. He got in a black Mercedes and was driven off. When I got to my appointment one of the paps accosted me and said you got in the way of my Brad Pitt shot. I told him F..off. Its a free country and I will walk wherever the heck I please regardless of who is coming out of Mercer Kitchen. Brad Pitt or not, I wasn't going to be late for my appointment.

And back to the thread....see I know what you mean. Someone like Brad Pitt who women drool over and think ooo sex pot, I would have just walked by. I would have had to been in a more intimate setting such as a bar and maybe if he tried to hit on me I would be like oh ok.

Yet SJP and a slew of women do get bashed for their looks, weight and gray hairs. But Brad Pitt never...

Old 08-31-2011, 08:22 AM

2,053 posts, read 4,817,029 times
The only beautiful one in SATC is Kristin Davis.

In my opinion SJP is not beautiful, at least not a traditional kind of beauty. She has a beautiful smile and beautiful hair, though.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:36 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,260,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaiam View Post
In my opinion SJP is not beautiful, at least not a traditional kind of beauty. She has a beautiful smile and beautiful hair, though.
I think she also has a killer body.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:22 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times

Blame Google!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:22 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSneaks View Post
why do people hate her?
Because she can't act her way out of a paper bag?

Old 08-31-2011, 09:36 AM

2,053 posts, read 4,817,029 times
I think people in Hollywood get roles/are famous for one of three reasons (very rarely combined):
1. They are incredibly beautiful/handsome;
2. They have this "I am cool" vibe;
3. They are incredibly gifted/talented;

In my opinion SJP is famous for the second reason. She is not beautiful or remarkably talented, but she does have that "I am cool" vibe that is popular in Hollywood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty