Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 04:35 PM

1,801 posts, read 2,924,960 times

Advertisements

I can't imagine what they will look like as they age, why do young women want to change their own look ? If some males don't like you the way you are then to hell with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 04:40 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,051,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Why pay for implants when you can get a fat butt for free if you load up on the twinkies!
Better hurry though, Twinkies are in the hands of bankruptcy court, all the gooey goodies would not be around for much longer.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:17 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,089 times
Fortunately this isn't a problem for me, but I can understand insecure women who follow trends wanting to do this.

Oh, and J-Lo started the big butt craze long before Kim K.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:07 PM

699 posts, read 2,219,664 times
what i don't get about butt enhancing implants is that unlike breast implants, the
desired effect for a butt-job is that it (the butt) can be worked through exercise
to achieve a more plump and muscular shape.

good diet and exercise can do alot for the gluteals. these people choose not to put the
work and dedication into achieving it.

the breasts can not be exercised into plumpness. imo, if you want new boobs,
get them. it's your body. and for whatever reason.

i'd like to remind people that you can never tell why a woman has
fake boobs. you could be looking at a cancer survivor and never know.
or she had a birth defect. or injury. you just don't know.
and that's why it shouldn't matter.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:48 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,406,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe2ofus View Post
what i don't get about butt enhancing implants is that unlike breast implants, the
desired effect for a butt-job is that it (the butt) can be worked through exercise

good diet and exercise can do alot for the gluteals. these people choose not to put the

You can, but hardly to the extent needed to achieve the size of booty that's the rage these days. Also, the body does some "re-arranging" after menopause that results in less butt and more belly. I don't blame anyone for getting implants if they feel better in their clothes.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:27 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,083,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Why pay for implants when you can get a fat butt for free if you load up on the twinkies!
Why do people say "just eat more" to achieve a bigger, rounder butt? I don't know a single woman (or man) who solely gains their weight in the butt. Sure, one can eat twinkies but most will gain the weight all over, not just one specified area.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:34 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
You can, but hardly to the extent needed to achieve the size of booty that's the rage these days. Also, the body does some "re-arranging" after menopause that results in less butt and more belly. I don't blame anyone for getting implants if they feel better in their clothes.
Exactly. I am a huge proponent of exercise, but it can only do so much; genetics is definitely a factor.

Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,091,298 times
Fake boobs are unappealing to me as a male, I don't know how a fake butt would look (or feel) but I am not critical on a womans body in regards to chest or hip size....and if a woman looks at me and is critical of me, male pattern baldness since I was 16, not the best looking guy in the world but if you don't like it, keep walking I don't care.

For a birth defect, or like mentioned before a cancer survivor, hey get the augmentation, but just to do it? I never understood all of these facelifts, silicone implants, bottom, hair implants and toupees on men, When I watched the movie Bruno he talked about "anal bleaching" are you kidding me? I didn't even know something like that exists, and I guess it does.

Be what you are, work to improve your body naturally but shots of chemicals and fake implants, not a fan.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 AM

699 posts, read 2,219,664 times
butt implants are not like breast implants. they are smaller, already sized,
and are made of the solid silicone. it is usually implanted high on the glutes,
near the sacroiliac joint.

imo, they won't take a small sized booty and turn it into kim k.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:48 AM

50 posts, read 126,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe2ofus View Post

I Disagree I Have Done Squats Or Used To 100 Times A Day And Still No Noticeable Result I Used To Run Track And Cheer Which They Made You Run Up And Down Stairs Frequently But Butt Is Still Flat Besides Doing The Exercises That Are Supposedly Make Your Butt Bigger I Still Cant Fill In Jeans And It Is Starting To Depress Me I See All These Other Girls With Huge Butts And Hips That Men Drool Over While They Call Me A No Shape Stick I Think This Has Impacted Me On Getting Dates And On Top Of That I Have Small Breasts That Is Why I Am Getting This Surgery
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty