Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 09:15 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,312,596 times

Advertisements

I love myself immensely...otherwise why would I bother?

If you ask anyone who has ever dated me, they would strongly disagree with the assertion I lack self-confidence.

I don't deny I'm a bit obsessed, but that's because the planning is well...fun and exciting.

Most girls like to spend money on bags and shoes. Some people like to spend money on cars. To me most of the things that people spend their money on are wastes.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:15 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,350,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I am happy with my face and body . . .
OK.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
There are many men out there that do not like "fake" bodies. Just something to think about.
Yea...well, that means nada to me. I am not doing this for anyone other than myself.

One of my guy friends even told me that he's going to find me less attractive after all this (especially the boob job). I have to laugh. Mod cut: gender bashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Have you already had work done on your breasts? What kind of meds have you've been taking through out this process?
My breasts are all natural until 2 weeks from now. I am not taking any meds.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-30-2012 at 09:59 AM..

Old 06-29-2012, 09:25 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,089,585 times
Quote:

One of my guy friends even told me that he's going to find me less attractive after all this (especially the boob job).
Partly because, despite your objections, getting lots of plastic surgery is a sign of deep insecurities.

Your phrase "now that I can somewhat afford it" is also a red flag for your future.

Imagine what seriously relevant and meaningful things you could do with that $$, time and mental energy, rather than implanting it into your boobs.

You have no interest in dating & sex because you are all wrapped up in yourself.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:25 AM

3,990 posts, read 5,024,931 times
Hey Babee...I have a tidbit to share...

I've had a few surgeries from illness...one (about five years ago) had the doctor going through my ribs to get to my lung. Anyway, he cut a major fiber bundle that basically numbed my right side...even all these years later, that side (including my breast) is tingly. The good sensations just aren't there and I have no idea if this sort of thing can be repaired.

My point? We have all seen your picture and those beautiful ta-tas...I worry if you augment them, you will lose some feeling...and THAT, my friend, will not aid in your desire to be with men. I've heard from some women over the years, that they also have lost feeling in their breasts after surgery...they look great but don't feel great.

I know you have your mind made up - I know that strangers on a forum probably won't have any real effect on you. But you've put it out there for us - and I'm worried for you. I almost understand a boob job and lipo (EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK AWESOME ALREADY), but what on earth is wrong with your nose? I hope you don't change too much and I REALLY HOPE you don't suffer from the pain. I think the pain issue is sometimes overlooked. PLEASE take care of yourself...I don't know how to help you with your question...I think it goes a little deeper. Good luck to you.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:26 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,258,908 times
Quote:
I love myself immensely...otherwise why would I bother?

If you ask anyone who has ever dated me, they would strongly disagree with the assertion I lack self-confidence.

I don't deny I'm a bit obsessed, but that's because the planning is well...fun and exciting.

Most girls like to spend money on bags and shoes. Some people like to spend money on cars. To me most of the things that people spend their money on are wastes.
Babeechick, do you REALLY? This is what I and other posters just aren't understanding. You ARE self-confident so WHY the surgery? You're not a "bit" obsessed. A "bit" obsessed would be some bigger boobies and maybe a butt lift lol. You're doing a major overhaul on your body. I can think of 20 other things that are fun and exciting. Is it an attention getter because you really don't need it. I'd be scared out of my wits after seeing all those "after" pics of women obsessed with cosmetic surgery. This all sounds like it's affecting you mentally. Your obsession is putting up a barrier between you and relationships.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:32 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,225,943 times
Quote:

My breasts are all natural until 2 weeks from now. I am not taking any meds.
I can't imagine why you would want to augment them as they are, but what makes each of us happy varies. I suppose your lack of drive is just psychological, then. If so, you can probably snap yourself out of it.

eta: Do you want to make them smaller? That I can understand.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:32 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,258,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Hey Babee...I have a tidbit to share...

I've had a few surgeries from illness...one (about five years ago) had the doctor going through my ribs to get to my lung. Anyway, he cut a major fiber bundle that basically numbed my right side...even all these years later, that side (including my breast) is tingly. The good sensations just aren't there and I have no idea if this sort of thing can be repaired.

My point? We have all seen your picture and those beautiful ta-tas...I worry if you augment them, you will lose some feeling...and THAT, my friend, will not aid in your desire to be with men. I've heard from some women over the years, that they also have lost feeling in their breasts after surgery...they look great but don't feel great.

I know you have your mind made up - I know that strangers on a forum probably won't have any real effect on you. But you've put it out there for us - and I'm worried for you. I almost understand a boob job and lipo (EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK AWESOME ALREADY), but what on earth is wrong with your nose? I hope you don't change too much and I REALLY HOPE you don't suffer from the pain. I think the pain issue is sometimes overlooked. PLEASE take care of yourself...I don't know how to help you with your question...I think it goes a little deeper. Good luck to you.
Shellnic, you made great points. I know 3 women who had augmentation and they now regret it. They said they have no sensation at all and they weren't satisfied with the end result. They "looked" nice but they had no "oompf". They just kinda float there and have no real movement. And I share your concern as well. Babeechick really is a gorgeous young woman and considering we're all strangers and have no real relationship with one another, THAT might be something to think about. Friends and family will tell us what we want to hear but a stranger will tell it like it is sometimes.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
...getting lots of plastic surgery is a sign of deep insecurities.

That's your opinion, you are likely generally anti-plastic surgery...and 'lots' is relative. I'm only getting 4 procedures, 3 surgeries.

Quote:
Your phrase "now that I can somewhat afford it" is also a red flag for your future.
Well what one can afford is relative to extent. I mean I can afford it in the sense I can pay all of it cash, still pay my rent and feed myself. I don't have a credit card/credit card debt.

Quote:
Imagine what seriously relevant and meaningful things you could do with that $$, time and mental energy, rather than implanting it into your boobs.
I feel the same way about my twin sister who has a dozen designer handbags, or people who have more than 3 cars.

Quote:
You have no interest in dating & sex because you are all wrapped up in yourself.
Probably. Everyone has to have their time.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:38 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,839,131 times
Quote:
Partly because, despite your objections, getting lots of plastic surgery is a sign of deep insecurities.

I can't help but to think this ^^^^^^^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty