Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 01:19 PM

517 posts, read 1,000,490 times

Advertisements

I'm below 20 that's very skinny. And not just thin or borderline there's a difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 01:33 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,788,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
those are 20-22 and 22-24.9 bmi. Medium thin and high thin onsecutively....

and what does that have to do with this thread with this. You do know I'm the opposite of fat don't you? I personally just know fat on a scientific level the cells are more feminine.
Perhaps if you started using the very conveniently placed "quote" button in the bottom right corner of every post, we would know who you're talking to.

Like I said before, being skinny really isn't that bad. A few nasty comments here and there but far more kind words than otherwise. And larger clothing can always be tailored down, an option a larger person does not have. No, I suspect overall being thin is much easier than being overweight.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:41 PM

maybe if you weren't always assuming and overimposing you'd come off nicer.

yea you know how much that cost a lot. There are a lot of plus sizes made for the larger woman but not for the small woman.

the only difference is I think skinny people have higher swelf esteem and more positive outlook. Therefore that is going to make things easier. But if fat people were like isolated in a society they'd probably not handle it the same. But some would. Some fat people I admire when they truly love their bodies....

Old 08-28-2012, 01:51 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,788,546 times
Quote:
maybe if you weren't always assuming and overimposing you'd come off nicer.

yea you know how much that cost a lot. There are a lot of plus sizes made for the larger woman but not for the small woman.

the only difference is I think skinny people have higher swelf esteem and more positive outlook. Therefore that is going to make things easier. But if fat people were like isolated in a society they'd probably not handle it the same. But some would. Some fat people I admire when they truly love their bodies....
Oh, are you talking to me? I wasn't sure since you didn't quote me.

There really aren't that many plus size options, unless you consider a size 10 plus size. And the options that are out there are mostly online. But it seems every time I turn around, stores are adding a petite section and juniors clothing is getting more and more grown up by the year.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:10 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,077,722 times
Quote:
Now maybe I'm not to judge. I'm a straight female and with guys I'm a real nazi with weight prefferences. But it makes sense to me. Like a guy is supposed to be thin with little excess fat on him. I am actually the type that doesn't like muscles on guys because they can look like fat imo... But with a woman it's different it's like to me women have room. Fat is feminine. It is scientifically. This is why very heavyset men can't have kids as well as if they were skinny. So why is it wrong to say a women is fat? If it's a feminine trait? Especially if she has good curves... Which usually come hand in hand. There are othershapes and sizes that are nice like slim and curvy delicate rulers/bananas. And many more. It seems to me the female body is pretty versatile in how it can be nice. Also like it's always where men with fat on their faces lose masculinity while women keep and gain feminine features. Likeive seen pretty fat women. And not the same with guys... So why is being fat a bad thing for women? If it actually itself means feminineness? Shouldn't it be something they're proud of just like any other shaped women? Even tall column can be proud of being held high in some modeling businesses. Why is it though fat is a bad word when it comes to female anatomy? If I were fat I'd be proud for the assets and not the fallthroughs...
so just to be clear, you are telling me that men should be attracted to women who look like rosanne because her fat is feminine? This is coming from the same person who is a nazi when it comes to weight preferences to guys.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,683,967 times
Quote:
those are 20-22 and 22-24.9 bmi. Medium thin and high thin onsecutively....

and what does that have to do with this thread with this. You do know I'm the opposite of fat don't you? I personally just know fat on a scientific level the cells are more feminine.
Please don't put the words "I," "know," and "scientific" together in the same sentence. Thanks.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:37 PM

you're superimposing to think it's easy for me to quote you.. I combine by talking to you all in one post...

fat guys aren't masculine. A guy is supposed to be masculine a girl is supposed to be feminine. It's like I think it's weird a guy to not like boobs but for me to like them on a guy would be weird. The man and the woman aren't the same. Men become feminine from fat women do but women are supposed to be.

and those junior and petit size have long left out of small women's sizes like my mom and I. They make their jeans and apparel larger for other populations.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:41 PM

7 Things You Didn't Know About Fat - AskMen

Old 08-28-2012, 02:42 PM

there you go lucario

apparently you don't know what you're talking about

Estrogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-28-2012, 02:45 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,919,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
so just to be clear, you are telling me that men should be attracted to women who look like rosanne because her fat is feminine? This is coming from the same person who is a nazi when it comes to weight preferences to guys.
She calls Kim KArdashian fat. So I am not really sure what the point of the thread is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty