Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 03:23 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,867,959 times

Advertisements

HIGH heels.

I started thinking about this when I was describing Daisy Duke as unattractive and the high heels were a part of it. Most women don't look good with high heels. It does something to their body that makes it look weird.

Even boots with high heels does this same thing. Regular boots are fine, but it's the high heels that kills the look.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 05:11 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,322,446 times
It depends on the height of said heel, I guess. Sky high heels that are so fashionable these days sure make the body look a little too unnatural, if I can put it that way.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:28 AM

41,961 posts, read 75,205,836 times
I don't know if heels make me unattractive or not, but they do make me walk like a wobbly newborn fawn.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:44 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
HIGH heels.

I started thinking about this when I was describing Daisy Duke as unattractive and the high heels were a part of it. Most women don't look good with high heels. It does something to their body that makes it look weird.

Even boots with high heels does this same thing. Regular boots are fine, but it's the high heels that kills the look.

What do you think?
You are in the extreme minority with this thinking dude. You are probably the ONLY dude I have ever heard of to say this or think this. Usually, you will hear overweight women say that because of the difficulty they have in finding high heels their size, and the difficulty they have in wearing/walking in them. They usually would have to go the guys at the American Chopper tv show, or Jesse James Outlaw garage to have some specially fabricated to handle their weight. You are the first dude Ive ever heard to say that heels make women look unattractive.

I LOVE when my wife breaks out the high heels. To me, it just enhances her already amazing body. She's a balloom dancer and to see her flying/gliding/spinning/jumping across the dance floor in he high heels I think is just amazing.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:22 AM

456 posts, read 1,170,397 times
Quote:
HIGH heels.

What do you think?
You are either a gay man or a jealous/ugly woman. Actually no, gay men have good taste. I have NEVER heard a normal person speak such silly things. I recommend lasik.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 AM

132 posts, read 188,448 times
High heels are sexy.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM

836 posts, read 2,948,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
I LOVE when my wife breaks out the high heels. To me, it just enhances her already amazing body.
^^ This...

I think women looks great in high heels, of course, they are not for everyone. You must have the height, the body and the right attitude to look good on them...

Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,099,146 times
Quote:
HIGH heels.

What do you think?
Don't like heels, don't wear them. Don't like women in heels, find yourself a woman that doesn't like heels.
Heels look great on most women if they can walk in them. You are the MINORITY on this.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Dude, didn't you read the memo. You're not allowed to question society's norms or have a different opinion. Conformity is the rule!

Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times
I think a lot of people wear the wrong ones.

- Your shoes should not look like the weigh more than you do
- not so nice tootsies peeking out
- not knowing how to walk in them and walking like a cowboy instead
- wrong height of heel that makes calves look squatty rather than shapely

I don't really wear them. I don't want bunion surgery AT ALL.
They look great when done right though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty