Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 11:59 PM

515 posts, read 624,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Since I posted a pic of Angela Basset w/ her makeup, it's only fair that I post a pic of Sharon Stone with makeup too, since the previous pic showed her without makeup.

And many people would still choose Sharon and not touch Angela. Ageing well does not equal attractiveness. And guess what, you know who looks better than both? A 35 year old, 25 year old, etc...

Old 07-10-2013, 12:06 AM

937 posts, read 1,135,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
And many people would still choose Sharon and not touch Angela. Ageing well does not equal attractiveness. And guess what, you know who looks better than both? A 35 year old, 25 year old, etc...
I'm sorry but Sharon is single and Angela is not.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I respect my Caucasian sisters but darker skin does not wrinkle as quickly as theirs tends to do. All of my Caucasian friends have wrinkles (crow's feet, laugh lines, forehead creases, etc.) and I have none. Even though we are all in our 30s they tend to look their age (or older) and people still think that I am college age. I get comments on how young I look ALL of the time. They are still beautiful women but they simply do not age as well.
I agree with you. However, if typical "white" men and within this thread a confused Indian are not finding themselves attracted to black women in their 20s why does it matter who is ageing well into their 30s and beyond?

Black men and white men are still making the same decisions and if push comes to shove they both go with the youngest option they can find. Dogs, I say.

However, if by making this point it is actually a way for people of color who sometimes feel pushed away because of this occasional trend towards blonds or light skin than I am all for it.

Color is beautiful and it does age better. Sit back and watch these whites crinkle into witches while you stay strong and sexy. I am with ya'll now.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry but Sharon is single and Angela is not.
Well Sharon also seems like a psycho and Angela seems well rounded, smart and driven. But ageing better can't hurt either.

Just for arguments sake though, Angela is carrying a much higher body fat percentage than Sharon. If Sharon plumped up her bony ass she could iron out some of those wrinkles.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Quote:
Why don't you start a new thread for your new topic?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Sharon Stone Age: 55 Vs Angela Basset Age: 54

yup - thick. a quality that turns most men off

Old 07-10-2013, 12:15 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
I agree with you. However, if typical "white" men and within this thread a confused Indian are not finding themselves attracted to black women in their 20s why does it matter who is ageing well into their 30s and beyond?

Black men and white men are still making the same decisions and if push comes to shove they both go with the youngest option they can find. Dogs, I say.

However, if by making this point it is actually a way for people of color who sometimes feel pushed away because of this occasional trend towards blonds or light skin than I am all for it.

Color is beautiful and it does age better. Sit back and watch these whites crinkle into witches while you stay strong and sexy. I am with ya'll now.

As an attractive Black woman who moves throughout the world in my real life, I receive enough compliments, get approached by and have dated enough non-Black men to know that the opinions of one or a few men online is not in line with my own daily reality.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Why don't you start a new thread for your new topic?
Haha, opening another can of worms. I made my point and I finally realized theirs which for some reason I was missing while debating the details.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
It wouldn't be an issue if the aging process didn't start to creep up until 60. The problem is, it starts appearing during the 30s.
Nordic/Northern European woman here. Even prettier in my 30's than 20's. And no weight gain!

Old 07-10-2013, 12:17 AM

937 posts, read 1,135,073 times
Quote:

My reasons for highlighting the aging issue is to show that all that glitters is not gold. There is no denying that an attractive blond/blue eyed woman will have her pick of men, but she'd better get that successful guy in her 20s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty