Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 01:02 PM

66 posts, read 70,679 times

Advertisements

It might have to do with me living in the deep south region of America but I have rarely received as much compliments on my looks as my friend as. He is always complemented and everyone talks about how good he looks and everything. For me, this is never really the case, maybe it is because I live in the south or who knows how the rest of America is like.

I have dated attractive women who were Latina, Asian-White mixed, and Latin-White mixed. Interracial dating between White women and foreign looking men does not happen down here, I live in Atlanta, never seen a White woman with an Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern husband/boyfriend.

Overall though, do I have to live with the fact that if it ever came to anything beauty or fashion or looks related, I would never be as good as my friend?

Me

My friend

and he does not mind having his pic posted on an internet forum

Old 07-09-2013, 01:06 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,287,554 times
WOW man..you look JUST as good..... and for some, even better. You're fortunate to have been born with mighty good looks...be happy...quit comparing yourself to your friend...he's got nothing on you.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 PM

805 posts, read 1,559,193 times
Oh stop. You know you are hot.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:16 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,419,710 times
I can't see the pictures, but could it be that the people giving him the compliments are only doing so because you are so much better looking? You know, the chunky girl (me) always gets the compliments like, you are so funny and you have great hair! While my pretty, skinny friend just gets the free drinks. LOL

Old 07-09-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckodeirish View Post
Oh stop. You know you are hot.
hasn't worked for me when I have tried to hook up with White girls down south though

Old 07-09-2013, 01:18 PM

445 posts, read 864,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
It might have to do with me living in the deep south region of America but I have rarely received as much compliments on my looks as my friend as. He is always complemented and everyone talks about how good he looks and everything. For me, this is never really the case, maybe it is because I live in the south or who knows how the rest of America is like.

I have dated attractive women who were Latina, Asian-White mixed, and Latin-White mixed. Interracial dating between White women and foreign looking men does not happen down here, I live in Atlanta, never seen a White woman with an Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern husband/boyfriend.

Overall though, do I have to live with the fact that if it ever came to anything beauty or fashion or looks related, I would never be as good as my friend?

Me

My friend

and he does not mind having his pic posted on an internet forum

Have you read "How a Dark man can get a white woman- the handbook" ? I hate to see all these threads of people feeling inferior to white people's "beauty".

Old 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,168,495 times
Why do you consider white women to be the ultimate standard of beauty? It's racism either way.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Why do you consider white women to be the ultimate standard of beauty? It's racism either way.
because I am mostly surrounded by White women so to ignore them means I significantly lower my chances of scoring

and yes I do think a guy who is ethnic and takes care of himself should have a fair shot at dating all races, including White women

do you feel animosity towards darker men that date White females?

Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,602,406 times
GTFO dude, tons of women would prefer your looks to his.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
GTFO dude, tons of women would prefer your looks to his.
not sure where those women are but they aren't in Atlanta

people underestimate just how racist this city is, I hope the rest of America is better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty