Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 07:14 PM

66 posts, read 70,718 times

Advertisements

This thread seems to also be full of women who are jealous of the attention a lot of Blondes seem to get over other women.

Yes, someone hit the nail on the head, when they talk about dark features, they are talking Pierce Brosnan and not exactly an Indian or Middle Eastern or Swarthy looking man like I am. Down here they just think anything Brown is Indian or Mexican.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:16 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times
No offense OP but, yes, I would definitely choose your blonde friend over you.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:16 PM

484 posts, read 762,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Clearly looks is not the issue....
After reading through the whole thread ^^ THIS. Wow.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:19 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,590,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
This thread seems to also be full of women who are jealous of the attention a lot of Blondes seem to get over other women.

Yes, someone hit the nail on the head, when they talk about dark features, they are talking Pierce Brosnan and not exactly an Indian or Middle Eastern or Swarthy looking man like I am. Down here they just think anything Brown is Indian or Mexican.
But you don't look swarthy - you could say you were of European heritage and I wouldn't question it.

You didn't answer if you have an accent or something else that marks you clearly as Indian ......

Old 07-09-2013, 07:23 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,915,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
ok, but typically what I've observed is, without the botox, those with very pale skin tend to begin aging in their 30s. I notice that even white women with darker complexions tend to remain youthful far longer than the Nordic pale-blond-blue type women.

This is totally irrelevant to the topic of the thread. Why do you keep bantering on about this? Start a new thread if this is something you want to discuss.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:23 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
I'm not jealous of blonds. In an odd way, I actually feel bad for them, because people such as yourself can't even get beyond their hair color. Seriously, you need a reality check.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:26 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
This is totally irrelevant to the topic of the thread. Why do you keep bantering on about this? Start a new thread if this is something you want to discuss.
It's not irrelevant to this discussion. He wants to place blonds on a pedestal as a prize. I pointed out that in many instances, their looks fade as they reach their 30s...

Tiger Wood's ex is a prime example.

In her 20s

In her 30s

Old 07-09-2013, 07:26 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,562,116 times
[quote=Looking 4 Help;30400200]It might have to do with me living in the deep south region of America but I have rarely received as much compliments on my looks as my friend as. He is always complemented and everyone talks about how good he looks and everything. For me, this is never really the case, maybe it is because I live in the south or who knows how the rest of America is like.

I have dated attractive women who were Latina, Asian-White mixed, and Latin-White mixed. Interracial dating between White women and foreign looking men does not happen down here, I live in Atlanta, never seen a White woman with an Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern husband/boyfriend.

Overall though, do I have to live with the fact that if it ever came to anything beauty or fashion or looks related, I would never be as good as my friend?

OP, move to Dallas...here you will have your PICK of women of ANY color! Your friend I would consider "cute"...you I would consider "handsome"...if you are a nice guy, not a jerk, with your looks you will have your hands full with all the women interested in you! Come on over!

Old 07-09-2013, 07:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times
OP, I'm sorry that no one is being honest about this but most Southern belles from old money/Old South families would never bring home a guy who is not from a similar old money/Old South family and most definitely would not bring home a non-White guy. EVER.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:27 PM

66 posts, read 70,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
But you don't look swarthy - you could say you were of European heritage and I wouldn't question it.

You didn't answer if you have an accent or something else that marks you clearly as Indian ......
told you, I am Americanized, only thing Indian about me is my appearance and the eyes give it away

dunno what world you live in but I have met Italians, they aren't that dark as people would want to believe, most of them look like Andrea Pirlo, Alessandro Ambrossini, Francesco Totti, or Paolo Maldini
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty