Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Mister, do you prefer thin legs or thick legs on a woman?
Thin legs 66 38.15%
Thick legs 92 53.18%
Undecided 15 8.67%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 11:30 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times

Advertisements

I don't understand the question.

Thick legs as in thick thighs but skinny calves? What about thin legs with thick calves?

Hips also come into play,as does body size.
Small hips with thick legs just doesn't look right. Same as the opposite,big hips with small thighs and calves.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:32 AM

1,935 posts, read 4,776,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
This ^^^ Oh, goody! (rubs hands in glee) Another body parts thread! When will women learn men are hardwired to like fit and healthy, it is a basic anthropological survival valuation assessment. Weight means nothing - displacement tone and shape do! Be fit and healthy AND great legs come in all shapes in sizes and when commensurate with the body typology - can most always look lovely.
True though that may be, "fit and healthy" an carry different meanings for different guys. For example, as for the "fitness" of my woman... let's start off by saying that I weigh 205 pounds.

I don't want that to be "too much for my woman to handle". Thankfully, I married someone almost twice my weight. She just turned 29... meaning she's had 29 years to build up strength from carrying around all of that weight.

She might not be able to run a mile like this, but I'm not likely to flatten her nor smother her even if I lie on top of her completely without a gram of my weight being supported by anything else. Now if I were with someone half my weight... yeah. I'm a pretty strong guy for my size, and it's often been said that I don't know my own strength. If that's true, at least I want to be with a woman who is tough enough to handle it. Furthermore, despite my strength, even I can't have my wife entirely on top of me indefinitely because she's twice my weight. I imagine such would be at least the same, if not worse, were it I being twice the weight of my woman. She'd constantly be like "you're hurting me!" even though such a light lady could probably run a mile easily.

Big woman = big legs. Hers are stronger than mine, so that provides a weapon she can use when we're messing around. I always win, but I like it to be a challenge. :-P

Old 08-12-2013, 10:39 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I do not agree. Men do not have unilateral taste in terms of attraction. I personally think soccer players, sprinters, and modern or jazz dancers have awesome legs, and there are other men who would say that they are too thick, have too much definition, are too bulky or some other thing.
Probably true, though there are leg configurations (thick calves, narrow hips with thick thighs) that I suspect few men prefer.

Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 AM

10,078 posts, read 15,856,342 times
Thick for sure - most skinny girls just don't do it for me.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:40 AM

1,484 posts, read 2,258,784 times
I don't think you can say all guys like the same thing. I used to work with these 2 guys, one guy liked thicker women with thicker legs. The other guy was like, the skinnier the woman the better, and he didn't care if she was in shape. If she was 100 pounds great; 95 pounds? Even better. The other guy was fine with 140, 150, and esp liked calf muscles etc.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:35 AM

387 posts, read 408,525 times
Definitely thicker legs. Serena's thick thighs and meaty calf muscles are at the top of my list.

Old 08-13-2013, 12:23 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,971,719 times
Thin. I like thinner gals so thin is what I like. Thicker legs are IMO more likely to get fat faster. I'm starting to think long term with my relationships and I can't be with a fatty. Sounds mean (which I already know) but I can't be with someone who's not fit. Been there, not doing it again.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
Thin. I like thinner gals so thin is what I like. Thicker legs are IMO more likely to get fat faster. I'm starting to think long term with my relationships and I can't be with a fatty. Sounds mean (which I already know) but I can't be with someone who's not fit. Been there, not doing it again.
Being fit does not necessarily mean being thin/skinny.

Like I mentioned earlier, many of the people I run with aren't thin but they're definitely fit.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:33 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,971,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Being fit does not necessarily mean being thin/skinny.

Like I mentioned earlier, many of the people I run with aren't thin but they're definitely fit.

There is a higher likelyhood to get fat if one is thick already. I'm a slimmer guy, don't like girls weighing close to me. Don't find the thicker look attractive.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:56 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
People who don't develop large bones and don't build muscle easily tend to be the people who don't accumulate fat easily. So, yes, fit, thick legs suggest a higher chance of being fat someday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty